Trumo

Arsenal (H) - CC Semi Final 1st (not 2nd!) leg, Thu 13th Jan 2022 (7:45pm)

Absolutely fucking rubbish. 3rd game against 10 men and we haven’t managed to win a single one of them. Totally rubbish. 

• Upvote 2

Can’t say I’m surprised we barely tested Ramsdaie when you’re bringing utter shite like Williams and Oxocube on.

Ramsdale is a clown and was allowed an easy night.

I paid £10 for that with Now TV. 

Pray for me. 

Sick of the fucking endless pointless recycling of the ball. "Controlling the game" to 0-0. Just hit it into the mixer and see what happens. Play an early ball. Worst case scenario its the same result but much quicker. Maybe actually us losing possession opens the game a bit and coaxes them forward. 

Hell is watching us against a low block. 

3 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

While we're without Salah and Mane and Thiago, we could do worse than to move Trent into midfield and play Neco at right back, and play Tsimikas in Sadio's position.

We might create something.

That’s where he played all game creating fuck all. I prefer him as a regular RB if I’m honest. 

2 minutes ago, stringvest said:

he's only got one foot, and that has been shite tonight.

Wouldn't mind but on that occasion he was on his left in the box near the touch line and had already gained a yard on his man

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

That was quite simply abysmal

Spend some money you tight yank  cunts. 

They will spend fuck all, I read an article today that Klopps keeping his powder dry in January because he wants Bellingham in the summer plus another possibly Diaz, we need a striker or 2 to be honest .

Just now, aRdja said:

That’s where he played all game creating fuck all. I prefer him as a regular RB if I’m honest. 

So do I but without Thiago we literally have zero creativity in midfield. None.

Klopp's too loyal to certain players. We need to start getting rid of some of these players now and bringing fresh blood in. It's gone stale. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, stringvest said:

yep, he's done.

He never recovered from the injury he suffered prior to CL final. Tonight should really be the final nail in the coffin for his career with us. He’s been a great servant but enough is enough IMO.

Over an hour at home against a 10 man Arsenal team and it takes until injury time for us to even look remotely like scoring. Even then it was mainly down to their keeper flapping at some balls he should have dealt with easily. Jones and Williams did pretty well when they came on. Nothing good at all to say about any of the other performances.

2 minutes ago, aRdja said:

He needs to stay out wide like he used to do and Neco did when he came on instead of going inside all the time.

All Brentford or any other side has to do is sit back and play a low block.

We are so slow and clueless without the spark of Mane or Salah. 

• Upvote 1