Trumo

Shrewsbury (H) - FAC 3rd Rnd, Sun 9th Jan 2022 (2:00pm)

5 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

I see their fans have sold out their 5,600 allocation so they can sing their shit Tory and Soccer AM songs at us.

Pity they don't support the team every home game like that. I remember they were in a play off final in the late 2000's and they sold their allocation of 19,000 yet their average gate was around 1800. 

We are in the ACS but sacked it off today, have to say won't miss listening to that shite from them - although probably be worse on telly!

5 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Supposed to be on the red button but wont be showing yet.

It's not on iplayer, just had a look on the BBC website and they're not listing it, they did list the Chelsea game yesterday as being on red button.

14 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

I see their fans have sold out their 5,600 allocation so they can sing their shit Tory and Soccer AM songs at us.

Pity they don't support the team every home game like that. I remember they were in a play off final in the late 2000's and they sold their allocation of 19,000 yet their average gate was around 1800. 

"Is this a library", "where's your famous atmosphere" and "your support is facking shit" all within the first 10 mins guaranteed.

5 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

I see every FA Cup this afternoon is live on Bet365, but not on BBC, ITV, BT Sport or Sky. 

Why is no MP tweeting this? 

So we have to get a bet365 account to watch it? Cunts 

Well I’m feeling all warm as I’ve just caught up with our lads zoom calls to the Alder Hey kids at Christmas  - aah.

• Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

It's not on iplayer, just had a look on the BBC website and they're not listing it, they did list the Chelsea game yesterday as being on red button.

Just posted what someone else said, bud hence the 'supposed.'

5 minutes ago, dave u said:

So is this on iplayer or the red button or what? I cant find it.

Apparently not some knobheads on Twitter were saying it was , I should have known better really .

12 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

And place a bet to qualify to watch it.

They can fuck off. Absolute racket