Bjornebye

Welcome to Liverpool Luis Diaz

He was the worst shithouse of all their shithouses when we played them this year.  I’ve no idea how good he is, but I seriously hope he drops that shit quickly or is so good I forget about it and embrace it like with Luis.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

I could see us moving Taki and Nat on if Diaz is arriving in this window. 

If nothing else, one of Taki or Origi would have to be dropped from the CL list to make way for DIaz.

Elliot doesn't qualify as home drown until next season so we could only register 24 players. 

15 minutes ago, M_B said:

We'll be getting all of Everton's Columbian fans too. Bonus. 

Who is going to make all those fake accounts and register them on here posting in broken English like they did on GOT?.

If Pearce isn't dissing it then there must be something in it. Pull this off and i'll be off to the FSG thread to say something nice for a change.

His face is still really punchable though. Diaz, not Pearce.

19 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

He was the worst shithouse of all their shithouses when we played them this year.  I’ve no idea how good he is, but I seriously hope he drops that shit quickly or is so good I forget about it and embrace it like with Luis.

Maybe you're mixing him up with that Octavio jabroni who was down holding his back every 6 seconds?

3 minutes ago, Em City said:

Maybe you're mixing him up with that Octavio jabroni who was down holding his back every 6 seconds?

Thats the fucker!

3 minutes ago, Em City said:

Yeah Diaz was decent, Octavio was horrible. I think we’d been linked to Octavio as well over summer.

17 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

If nothing else, one of Taki or Origi would have to be dropped from the CL list to make way for DIaz.

Elliot doesn't qualify as home drown until next season so we could only register 24 players. 

Could Diaz play in Europe for us this season?

1 minute ago, El Rojo said:

Could Diaz play in Europe for us this season?

Think so, you've been able to register players who have already played for another club since a rule change around 2018/19.

What are the rules?

The UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League and UEFA Europa Conference League knockout hopefuls are allowed to register a maximum of three new eligible players during the winter. Since 2018/19, it no longer matters whether those players have already played in the competition for another club, even for another club still in the competition. 

• Upvote 1

Wow.

Two footed finishes, headers, and a 25 yard thunderbastard in his locker. 

I watched a video of him last month and didn't think much of him, but I must have chosen a shit video because what I've seen today is outstanding. 

He reminds me of a left sided Mahrez but quicker. 

Sorry not sorry. 

18 games, 14 goals and 4 assists. Discounting the Dutch league, he's the second-highest rated player this season on Whoscored to Lewandowski.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

I think we're already open to sensible offers for Nat and Taki, aren't we?

Everton buy blag Colombian that's been passed around every dealer in the world. Each dealer cuts it and mixes it a with multitude of shit, leaving the original product completely useless and lacking any semblance of potency.

We buy the real shit, hand delivered by Pablo Escobar.

• Upvote 7

2 minutes ago, Mike D said:

Looking forward to seeing him on the offal being taught how to say things Scouse like chicken and Fazakerley.

I'm looking forward to bumping my "Nationalities Quiz" thread when he scores his first goal.