You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Welcome to Liverpool Luis Diaz

Bjornebye

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

You said this about Diaz fella:

One for the hipsters, him. Watch the games and he's terrible.

Cool. Appreciate you're not the sharpest, but that was clearly sarcasm, fella. I'd only seen Porto play against us, I had no clue if he was good.

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yeah, sure it was.. 

Mate, this is basically your daily point scoring exercise on here, trying to pick fights, start arguments. You do this all the time, I know how you operate. Go have another fight with SD, I'm not interested.

I'm obviously making fun of the "hipster" narrative around transfers there. Anyone could see that.

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

Mate, this is basically your daily point scoring exercise on here, trying to pick fights, start arguments. You do this all the time, I know how you operate. Go have another fight with SD, I'm not interested.

I'm obviously making fun of the "hipster" narrative around transfers there. Anyone could see that.

No you weren't. You pontificate around the FF with your 'superior wisdom' around players and never admit when you're wrong. Lad, I don't give a fuck that you were wrong, I was having a playful dig. Fuck me I quite openly said I don't want us to sign Salah because I thought he was shite. 

On 28/01/2022 at 07:31, 3 Stacks said:

I'm not criticizing the club for it. I think this is a pretty ideal way to do it if someone is leaving in the summer  and given we'll have 3 forwards with 1 year left, it's pretty likely someone will leave.

His numbers are, yes. I was commenting on the fact we normally go for bigger leagues when we pay big money. He may be a great player, there's just not clear proof of that. We'll see.

9 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

No you weren't. You pontificate around the FF with your 'superior wisdom' around players and never admit when you're wrong. Lad, I don't give a fuck that you were wrong, I was having a playful dig. Fuck me I quite openly said I don't want us to sign Salah because I thought he was shite. 

10 minutes ago, fungus said:

I mean you've explained it and I still can't see it so I guess not everyone could see it.

This was my serious take on the signing; he is replacing someone in the long run, and I don't know if he's good or not.

Happy to help.

Stacksy’s superior knowledge is there for all to see. I don’t get the hate. The boy clearly watches more football on TV than the rest of us blerts on here. Probably reads more statto stuff as well. It’s like having a writer from The Athletic bouncing around the forum educating the masses. 

I have him down as the #1 Canadian on the FF, for sure.

Deal with it. 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Stacksy’s superior knowledge is there for all to see. I don’t get the hate. The boy clearly watches more football on TV than the rest of us blerts on here. Probably reads more statto stuff as well. It’s like having a writer from The Athletic bouncing around round the forum educating the masses. 

I have him down as the #1 Canadian on the FF, for sure.

Deal with it. 

I'm glad you said it so I didn't have to, Turdsy. Cheers.

5 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I didn’t even mention the stalking or the bollock thing either, mate. Such is the high esteem I hold you in. 

Credit to you for that. You could have stooped to the level of these other imbeciles on here and you didn't. 

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, etho said:

We've got 5 superb forwards which is brilliant. Jota moved Bobby out of the way as he at the moment added more to the team. But now Diaz is here he's been adding more than Sadio at left forward. Luckily for Sadio he's been immense as a centre forward and has moved Jota out the way in that position. So Jota is now fourth choice. What a fourth choice forward to have

Sadio doing brilliantly playing centrally has solved so many problems trying to work out the best front 3 nowadays. 

Got to be Diaz, Mane, Salah for as much time as possible in these 6 remaining games.