You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Welcome to Liverpool Luis Diaz

Bjornebye

Ingenious. The Blues should try it…

Massive Conte

SUPPORTER
eromtoutegotdeenuoytuosihtdekrowuoyfi
And so should it. We are a passive fanbase, Liverpool/United fans make their point. A half empty stadium with the remaining half booing the board and the message will be loud and clear. Protesting outside is pointless, that will be ignored.
A piss protest will do the job.

Everyone who turns up on match day drinks at least 2 litres of water before they enter. Boo and shout abuse at Levy and piss all over the stadium.

Piss on the stairs. Piss on the seats. Piss on the bar. Piss on the doors. Piss everywhere but in the toilet. That’s potentially 60,000 people pissing two litres of piss each. 120,000 litres of piss once every two weeks.

That should do the job.
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Massive Conte

SUPPORTER
And so should it. We are a passive fanbase, Liverpool/United fans make their point. A half empty stadium with the remaining half booing the board and the message will be loud and clear. Protesting outside is pointless, that will be ignored.

Everyone who turns up on match day drinks at least 2 litres of water before they enter. Boo and shout abuse at Levy and piss all over the stadium.

Piss on the stairs. Piss on the seats. Piss on the bar. Piss on the doors. Piss everywhere but in the toilet. That’s potentially 60,000 people pissing two litres of piss each. 120,000 litres of piss once every two weeks.

That should do the job.

They can buy Nappy Keita off us.

43 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Massive Conte

SUPPORTER

That should do the job.

Didn’t know Frank Reynolds supported Spurs. 

What if that doesn’t work though? Throw their own faeces at the pitch? 

Massive statement of intent. It's clear we had to move earlier than planned.

It's also clear he'll play on the left and maybe the centre.

We've now got 5 competing for 3 up top, with Minamino and Origi as last throws of the dice, if they stay.

I also believe the 57k a week wages. Suarez was on 30k a week when he joined from Ajax. The salaries outside the Premier league and the big 6 or whatever it is, are unbelievably low.

And the FSG/ Klopp model is: show your worth and you'll be rewarded quickly.

I'm buzzing about this, and anyone who isn't is a bad mef.

• Upvote 10

9 minutes ago, m0e said:

I'm buzzing about this, and anyone who isn't is a bad mef.

When it's deffo done yeah.

I've got this feeling that we may sign him and he'll stay at Porto until end of season...hope i am wrong like but just feel it will be case.

7 minutes ago, an tha said:

I've got this feeling that we may sign him and he'll stay at Porto until end of season...hope i am wrong like but just feel it will be case.

I’d only assume this will happen if we can’t get the medical etc done in time.

I’d be surprised if we didn’t get it all over the line by Monday. 

11 minutes ago, an tha said:

Wouldn’t be the end of the world. Every indication is he’ll arrive now anyway. 

I love the smell of self-delusion in the morning. A superb ezample of managing your own expectations on the Diaz thread on Spurscommunity.

Maybe us biding for Diaz was a gambit on our part to flush out Liverpool. Ornstein reckons Diaz may not have been our number one choice. Hercules alluded that we maybe interested in a Premier League player. Maybe it’s one Liverpool are interested in(Raphinha or Bowen? both better for us as they play on the right). By bidding for Diaz we are making them choose which one they want which leaves us in the clear for the other as it’s unlikely they can buy 2 in the same window. The clubs lockdown may be is tied to this as they don’t want the PL players fans aware they’re going to buy one of their star men , protest and nix the deal. Just a thought.

Just seen WHU are going to bid for Raphinha. We should be all over this. Right sided forward, scores goals, makes assists take a decant free kick. It’s criminal negligence if we overlook him if Leeds are willing to sell.

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Massive Conte

SUPPORTER

That should do the job.

Sounds like someone just wants a pervy piss party.

...and then, to really hammer the point home, we wank each other off whilst covered in piss. That'll show 'em. Who's with me?

• Upvote 3

If you look at this lad's stats and the way he plays, he's a goalscorer. Bags of pace, likes to stay in goalscoring positions, looks to go past defenders and get shots off. He doesn't press much, he doesn't assist much, he doesn't get involved in the buildup much.

I don't think there's a manager in world football who can improve a player as much as Klopp can, and if our scouting and coaching teams reckon they can get Diaz more involved in the pressing and possession game, then fair fucks, I wouldn't disagree with them.

But to me it looks like this lad could be the Salah replacement for the front three. Flip the front three round, have the left sided player further forward, use someone who's more of a midfielder on the other side, like the role Mane plays now, but on the right. Could be Bowen, Raphinha, Elliott maybe, even Mane himself.

7 minutes ago, joe_fishfish said:

If you look at this lad's stats and the way he plays, he's a goalscorer. Bags of pace, likes to stay in goalscoring positions, looks to go past defenders and get shots off. He doesn't press much, he doesn't assist much, he doesn't get involved in the buildup much.

I don't think there's a manager in world football who can improve a player as much as Klopp can, and if our scouting and coaching teams reckon they can get Diaz more involved in the pressing and possession game, then fair fucks, I wouldn't disagree with them.

But to me it looks like this lad could be the Salah replacement for the front three. Flip the front three round, have the left sided player further forward, use someone who's more of a midfielder on the other side, like the role Mane plays now, but on the right. Could be Bowen, Raphinha, Elliott maybe, even Mane himself.

Down with this sort of thing.

Hope he is clinical. Love Mane to bits but he does miss so many of the easier chances, a lot in our team do to be fair we often don't even hit the target. Being sloppy in front of goal has cost us a few times, thankfully we create a lot but it would be great if we really start being more clinical. Every team would say that though I suppose.

3 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Hope he is clinical. Love Mane to bits but he does miss so many of the easier chances, a lot in our team do to be fair we often don't even hit the target. Being sloppy in front of goal has cost us a few times, thankfully we create a lot but it would be great if we really start being more clinical. Every team would say that though I suppose.

Best thing about Sadio is that he keeps plugging away. Other players would let the misses affect them and lay it off earlier to someone else or hide a bit, but that isn’t him. He’s scored plenty of important goals this season too - I don’t think he’s as wasteful as we sometime make him out to be.