Bjornebye

Welcome to Liverpool Luis Diaz

If the calibre of player Spurs seek to attract are persuaded to sign to train at a nice training ground (dtxpurs has obviously not seen Kirkby) and play in a new stadium, in preference to how successful and competitive a potential new club are, the quality of the manager and their record of improving players, and what both can do for their career, then that is why Spurs are Spurs and will always only be Spurs.

Imagine, play at world renowned and revered 'mediocre' Anfield in the Premier League and consistently in the latter stages of the Champions' League... or battle gamely for a 4th CL spot or Europa League in a shiny London millstone.

If this goes through then Klopp is building his 2nd team and will definitely leave a very decent squad for which poor unfortunate bastard replaces him or hopefully he ( Klopp ) likes the look of this ' new ' team and extends 

• Upvote 1

One thing he’s got going for him to excel in the PL is his pace. Sancho is finding it tough at the moment because he’s not quicker than most PL fullbacks. I’m hopeful. 

1 hour ago, aRdja said:

One thing he’s got going for him to excel in the PL is his pace. Sancho is finding it tough at the moment because he’s not quicker than most PL fullbacks. I’m hopeful. 

He must be made up!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Anubis said:

Sorry, Luis. One Spurs fan thinks you’ve chosen badly.

Spursberg

Romano doesn’t even try to hide his ass kissing of Paratici

problem now is that he is at Spurs and not Juventus: It is easy to see that the lure of first team football, Top notch training facilities and one of the worlds best stadium comes in seccond place to most players, 
when the likes of Diaz chose, a mediocre training ground, a mediocre stadium and a shit city with probably a lot of bench time over us, So yeah I bet getting players at Juventus was a breeze compared to Spurs

Yeah, the fact that Spurs fans have enough bogs and bars plus easy access to the Natural History Museum should be enough to attract any top player. Obviously.

Shooting from outside and the edge of the 18 yard area. No, sir, this will not do. This will not do at all.

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Shooting from outside and the edge of the 18 yard area. No, sir, this will not do. This will not do at all.

Don't know what you're talking about, his shot map is obscene. Even Jota's shot map looks at this one and begs for mercy.

FKLLeM_XIAMEAV1?format=png&name=small

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

Don't know what you're talking about, his shot map is obscene. Even Jota's shot map looks at this one and begs for mercy.

I was commentating on some of his shots AS A JOKE, given how few we seem to take from outside the area. Hence the tone of a fuddy Victorian. Christ.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I was commentating on some of his shots AS A JOKE, given how few we seem to take from outside the area. Hence the tone of a fuddy Victorian. Christ.

Apologies, I was intending a joke in the same vein. And also to come up with an excuse to post his unbelievably-good shot map.

2 hours ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

I’ll bite. What’s really good about this ‘shot map’?

4 minutes ago, Boss said:

Do you think we'll play him in the left-sided midfield role this season seeing as the front three are relatively settled? 

Nah. He’ll be left forward, off the bench and in the cup games, then Mane will be sold at the end of the season.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Anubis said:

Sorry, Luis. One Spurs fan thinks you’ve chosen badly.

Spursberg

Romano doesn’t even try to hide his ass kissing of Paratici

problem now is that he is at Spurs and not Juventus: It is easy to see that the lure of first team football, Top notch training facilities and one of the worlds best stadium comes in seccond place to most players, 
when the likes of Diaz chose, a mediocre training ground, a mediocre stadium and a shit city with probably a lot of bench time over us, So yeah I bet getting players at Juventus was a breeze compared to Spurs

Has he not seen our training facilities? !

• Upvote 2