Bjornebye

Welcome to Liverpool Luis Diaz

59 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

I raised the point more or less first thing this morning on Salah. I don’t think it’s unreasonable to question this given we’re spending a small fortune on somebody in a similar position.

It's 2022 man, wake up.

3 minutes ago, Supremolad said:

Definitely wont be keeping any clean sheets with that kit.

Supremolad by name Supremoload by nature.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Em City said:

Maybe you're mixing him up with that Octavio jabroni who was down holding his back every 6 seconds?

Honestly my memory is awful these days so hopefully you’re right. They were all but one attacking winger the commentators kept on about was particularly bad, hope it was that one.

Phillips, Origi, Minamino and Williams are the obvious candidates.

Phillips is at the age he'll want to be playing regularly. Williams, reportedly, wants the same. Both are handy as cover, but are the most saleable.

Origi meanwhile has months left on his contract, so we'd take what we can get.

Even without Origi, Minamino is now sixth choice for an attacking slot, so needs to move on.

That lot will probably cover the fee minus add ons. Leaving us free to spend our war chest in the summer, right?

56 grand a week wedge? Cheap as chips!

Div's contract supposedly has a year's option for us to keep him if he's played so many games. He could be one offloaded if someone meets our valuation. Id say Taki is more in line to leave. Maybe Leeds or Monaco come back hearing this news about Mr Day!

6 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

56 grand a week wedge? Cheap as chips!

Div's contract supposedly has a year's option for us to keep him if he's played so many games. He could be one offloaded if someone meets our valuation. Id say Taki is more in line to leave. Maybe Leeds or Monaco come back hearing this news about Mr Day!

1_Celebrity-Big-Brother-Elstree-Studios-

vs

singles-nightlife-areas-monte-carlo-meet

11 hours ago, Scott_M said:

I’m away to transfer him in on FIFA’22 imminently.

Can I be the first to question what this means for Salah’s contract or can I just potentially enjoy the moment? 

It could mean he's more likely to sign as LFC show they are willing to match his ambition.

• Upvote 1