Bjornebye

Welcome to Liverpool Luis Diaz

Plenty of rumours we have bid 70 million euros for him. One thing is for certain, if we sign him this lad is going to be superb and if we don't FSG can get to fuck and he will be shit anyway. 

I have no idea 

https://twitter.com/search?q=luis diaz liverpool&src=typed_query&f=live

We are not paying close to that for a player,especially not now. We will just carry on with Taki and Origi till the summer

We already have three very good wide forwards and only two can start. What we need is a proper number 9 IMO.

• Downvote 1

33 minutes ago, aRdja said:

We already have three very good wide forwards and only two can start. What we need is a proper number 9 IMO.

Why isn’t Jota a “proper number 9”?

4 minutes ago, Jose Jones said:

Why isn’t Jota a “proper number 9”?

His best position is on the left, same as Mane’s and Luis Diaz’s. I want someone we could use as a focal point. Even when playing in the middle I reckon Jota is more of the same. 

• Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, aRdja said:

His best position is on the left, same as Mane’s and Luis Diaz’s. I want someone we could use as a focal point. Even when playing in the middle I reckon Jota is more of the same. 

You don't think Jota is a good focal point? We're often pretty direct in trying to get him the ball when he's at centre forward. Long balls, balls into the channels, etc... Same when Mane goes up front. We're more direct when Firmino isn't there.

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

You don't think Jota is a good focal point? We're often pretty direct in trying to get him the ball when he's at centre forward. Long balls, balls into the channels, etc... Same when Mane goes up front. We're more direct when Firmino isn't there.

He most definitely isn't.

Just now, m0e said:

He most definitely isn't.

I think Jota's a focal point, given how we try to service him. I don't think he's bad at it either. Imo, he's better at that then at dropping deep.