You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Apprentice 2022

Bjornebye

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

I can't believe what I'm watching here. Sugar is going to fucking muller them. 

Ha ha, they're not only being pulled on the spelling of 'Arctic', but the fact that there are no penguins there either! Fuckwits. Of course, they're trying to bullshit their way out of it as well.

3 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

Ha ha, they're not only being pulled on the spelling of 'Arctic', but the fact that there are no penguins there either! Fuckwits. Of course, they're trying to bullshit their way out of it as well.

As soon as they came up with the name I said to my bird I guarantee they have penguins in it. 

1 minute ago, Rushies tash said:

This is always the best part of the programme. Watching these cunts desperately trying to fuck each other over in an effort to get the other 'fired'. I've had the misfortune to work with people like this.

They better not bin the team leader. I think jaws might be gone. 

2 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I'm convinced it's staged,  this would never happen.

Yeah, and me. When there’s something Karen Brady is shaking her head at dramatically in the background of a conversation, then she speaks to the camera on it, and it could be a totally obscure point, and the buyers at the pitch will always bring it up, almost word for fucking word.

Alan Sugar is alright when he’s talking naturally, but those scripted jokes are fucking terrible. Almost as bad as the sycophantic laughter that goes with them.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Belarus said:

Yeah, and me. When there’s something Karen Brady is shaking her head at dramatically in the background of a conversation, then she speaks to the camera on it, and it could be a totally obscure point, and the buyers at the pitch will always bring it up, almost word for fucking word.

Alan Sugar is alright when he’s talking naturally, but those scripted jokes are fucking terrible. Almost as bad as the sycophantic laughter that goes with them.

Nah I don’t think it’s scripted and a wrongly spelt word and detail around penguins in the Arctic are hardly small things to pick up on.

I honestly think they are genuinely that thick that they just didn’t notice. The quality of contestants has got worse year after year but I suppose it makes for good entertainment. No doubt many of those thick twats go on to become millionaires of course. 

I do love it though although Claude is a big miss. 

I think general knowledge is dying fast , the school curriculum being aimed solely at passing exams means that a lot of kids are not introduced to anything outside of that bubble. Add in the artificial self-confidence brought on by reality tv etc and you end up with these know-nothing , know-alls.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Belarus said:

His delivery is painful, it's like watching a man come around from anaesthetic.

"The UK bread industry. Is worth around £1 billion annually. Now that's a lot of dough."

*titters and fake smiles all round*

• Upvote 1

Every reality style show ends up like that though, first few series you get the people doing it for the experience and by the end it's full of people looking to get famous off the back of it.

It's less about the business now and more about what brand deals they can get afterwards.

I bet every one of these fuckers has a YouTube channel/tiktok, instagram.