You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Golf - 2022

Captain Turdseye

2 minutes ago, Code said:

Not sure, but I think Smith has had 43 one putts this tournament, thats just out if this World.

Now he might fuck it all up also.

This was a bit interesting though, not sure who was right.

Yanks are proper shit bags. I'd just say "yeah drop wherever you want" and get on with it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Never done a golf match-play acca before, until last night. Cantlay, the shit cunt, was 1up with 2 to play but ended up losing the par 3 17th. 

F344A0AA-8B00-4235-9DBC-DE1CA41BCC32.jpeg

Would have returned £83 and I turned down a cash out value of £58. Cunt. 

Not to worry though, only one leg losing means I get the tenner back as a free bet for tonight. BANKER. 

987ED4B5-F2C9-48A3-AA40-EA6CE0488982.jpeg

And then a hybrid half golf/half f**ty bet. 

12A66483-0745-4C78-A337-618D97D73D52.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Finally Masters week! 

My boy Jordan to take home the spoils. 16/1 seems extremely generous given his history at Augusta and his ballstriking display this weekend. He's been woeful with the putter lately, let's hope the fast greens there put him out of his misery.

• 1 month later...

I was gonna go to the last day of the golf today, courtesy of @Bjornebye

Got myself up, dressed, ready to go, picked my mate up, and headed for the petrol station to grab a can of Red Bull. 

Got to the roundabout and the clutch in my car went. Gutted. Managed to crawl home in 3rd gear and let my car roll backwards into its space. My mate had to walk home and Stig was lucky enough to get a morning FaceTime from me. 

I should be grateful that it happened close to home and not on the M6, but it’s still a pisser. 

Anybody who fancies a trip to the Belfry today, send me a PM and I’ll pass on the two tickets. 

Worried about getting to Villa on Tuesday now. I need that clutch fixed ASAP. 

I’m going to the pub today as soon as it opens. 

Twat. 

2 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I was gonna go to the last day of the golf today, courtesy of @Bjornebye

Got myself up, dressed, ready to go, picked my mate up, and headed for the petrol station to grab a can of Red Bull. 

Got to the roundabout and the clutch in my car went. Gutted. Managed to crawl home in 3rd gear and let my car roll backwards into its space. My mate had to walk home and Stig was lucky enough to get a morning FaceTime from me. 

I should be grateful that it happened close to home and not on the M6, but it’s still a pisser. 

Anybody who fancies a trip to the Belfry today, send me a PM and I’ll pass on the two tickets. 

Worried about getting to Villa on Tuesday now. I need that clutch fixed ASAP. 

I’m going to the pub today as soon as it opens. 

Twat. 

Yeah that FaceTime was just what I wanted to wake up. Shame you can’t go but make sure you at least go the pub. Ill

let you know next time she wins something. 

• Upvote 1