You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2021 Africa Cup of Nations

JohnnyH

46 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

If Egypt draw this what's the chances Nigeria fuck them over in the last group match and lose to Guinea, putting Guinea through as runners up?

Mo back on the plan Weds night and getting a run out in the Arsenal 2nd leg and back for Palace. 

I know Egypt will win but clutching at straws 

Probably qualify even if finish 3rd

59 minutes ago, John102 said:

Why do Sudan have odd naming conventions on Google. Very specific question I know. They seem to have a W.K playing for them and an I.A on the bench.

No idea, makes little sense.

Sudanese naming tradition is given name - father's name - grandfather's name for both male and females, so my wife has a feminine name followed by two very masculine names, her brothers and sisters have exactly the same. Those with a further name have taken the western custom of a surname, usually for passports, visas and anything requiring western engagement.

If they have El...... something or other thats where they're historically from.

4 minutes ago, polymerpunkah said:

That's not a penalty, that's a dive.

And Mahrez does a shitty little run-up and hammers it off the post.

Had to laugh, the ref took so long talking to the keeper and telling the players to keep out of the box while Mahrez is waiting to take the pen. Ref blows the whistle and as Mahrez shapes to take it starts marching over telling either Mahrez to get on with it or bawl at the players to stay out of the box.