Jump to content
Trumo

Arsenal (A) - CC Semi Final 2nd (not 1st!) leg, Thu 20th Jan 2022 (7:45pm)

Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Comedic genius or fucking loon I can never decide?

 Cancel the final, Ty won't give Liverpool credit.

 

Talk about arrested development, jesus.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Em City said:

 Cancel the final, Ty won't give Liverpool credit.

 

Talk about arrested development, jesus.

 

But what about the foul on Martinelli for a penalty? VAR? VAR? VAR?

 

Im assuming he’s talking about Fabinho’s perfectly superb tackle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

There are times when Arsenal Fan TV feels very exploitative. Some of them clearly aren't all there.

 

 

I don’t see that with others, but I can see that with Ty. He’s always struck me as the quiet kid with no mates who throws all his time, attention, effort and money into one hobby, in this case Arsenal. I wonder if he’s ever been assessed to see if he’s on the autistic spectrum. Some of the things he says and his behaviour remind me of autistic people I’ve desalt with in the past.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Yeah, I was wondering if he was ill or something. It wasn't just that he made a few errors, it was that he looked unsettled by his errors. 

 

Luckily, Konaté was excellent when he came on. Whatever was up with Matip, we don't need to play him if he's not 100%.

Taken off 'as a precaution'....whats the betting he is out for a month or more?

 

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/lfc-fitness-update-matip-oxlade-chamberlain-elliott-and-more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, El Rojo said:

“Martinelli, by the way, the young Brazilian,” Klopp said. “Everybody should remember that name, because [he is an] outstanding player.”

 

Make it so, Jurgen. He'd be amazing for us. 

Perfect addition to our front 3. We'd just need to sell half our squad to finance it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Anubis said:

 

 

I don’t see that with others, but I can see that with Ty. He’s always struck me as the quiet kid with no mates who throws all his time, attention, effort and money into one hobby, in this case Arsenal. I wonder if he’s ever been assessed to see if he’s on the autistic spectrum. Some of the things he says and his behaviour remind me of autistic people I’ve desalt with in the past.

He's not autistic, he's just a cunt. There's a difference and it usually gets ignored.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Arsenal fan TV has had its day in the sun. Used to go and watch when they got beat, say what you like about Troops and DT, both massive bellends but it was funny watching them get so annoyed. Claude (RIP) was another and I enjoyed listening to him as he was old school and obviously loved the club. Now, other than this Ty blert they don't really  have anyone else that will drag in clicks from non Arsenal fans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Only 3 players left. Thank god.

Four. (Div on the bench.)

 

That back 5 is the stuff of nightmares.

 

How did that game go to pens?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

From our last League Cup Final.

 

Screenshot_2022-01-22-00-46-24-53_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg


We were clearly second best but we put up a good fight that day. 
 

Div had a great headed opportunity in extra time he put right at their keeper. 
 

The ordering of our penalty takers was wrong. Milner should have been 1st, not 5th. Can going first and doing a paneka likely rilled them. 
 

Who missed for us? Lallana & Coutinho? Feel I’m missing one of our takers…

 

Edit - Lucas missed as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

There are times when Arsenal Fan TV feels very exploitative. Some of them clearly aren't all there.


At times? 
 

It’s like the early rounds of those talent shows where people are just put on to laugh at.

 

DT has just been done for stalking and assaulting his ex-partner.

 

Claude committed suicide after making a racist comment and some of his aggressive rants at Ty, regardless of idiocy, were those of a bully. 
 

Troopz is obviously off his rocker.

 

Ty quite clearly isn’t all there either. Him saying that tackle by Fabinho was a penalty sums him up. 
 

I wonder if they get paid well to be mocked mercilessly but other clubs. I bet other Arsenal fans hate them. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Ty quite clearly isn’t all there either. Him saying that tackle by Fabinho was a penalty sums him up. 

In his defence, he was at the ground. It was clearly a brilliant tackle when you can watch it close up on the telly; but I know there have been times when I've been convinced that the referee had fucked up, until I got home and saw the replays.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

In his defence, he was at the ground. It was clearly a brilliant tackle when you can watch it close up on the telly; but I know there have been times when I've been convinced that the referee had fucked up, until I got home and saw the replays.


I get that, there wasn’t a VAR check delay was there? That should be a good indication there was nothing to look at.

 

Pretty sure he accused Salah of diving once despite David Luiz trying to get a piggy back off him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/01/2022 at 13:26, Anubis said:

 

 

I don’t see that with others, but I can see that with Ty. He’s always struck me as the quiet kid with no mates who throws all his time, attention, effort and money into one hobby, in this case Arsenal. I wonder if he’s ever been assessed to see if he’s on the autistic spectrum. Some of the things he says and his behaviour remind me of autistic people I’ve desalt with in the past.

Look at Freud here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Scott_M said:


At times? 
 

It’s like the early rounds of those talent shows where people are just put on to laugh at.

 

DT has just been done for stalking and assaulting his ex-partner.

 

Claude committed suicide after making a racist comment and some of his aggressive rants at Ty, regardless of idiocy, were those of a bully. 
 

Troopz is obviously off his rocker.

 

Ty quite clearly isn’t all there either. Him saying that tackle by Fabinho was a penalty sums him up. 
 

I wonder if they get paid well to be mocked mercilessly but other clubs. I bet other Arsenal fans hate them. 

I thought so too, but apparently it was natural causes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×