Trumo

Arsenal (A) - CC Semi Final 2nd (not 1st!) leg, Thu 20th Jan 2022 (7:45pm)

I reckon Taki was sent on with the instructions to just annoy them. Decent closing down, drawing fouls and generally being a fucking nuisance. Job done, Sir.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, DJLJ said:

Been very impressed again by Kelleher. Did what was needed. Kicked it long when under pressure, no messing about. Good to see. 

Give him a new contract!

The way Trent's been used this season; yeah it leaves us more open, yeah it exposes him defensively, but it's so good creatively. He's gone up another level still in that aspect. He's showing up in so many good areas, centrally, out wide, further forward.

Didn’t think Jones was that good. Holds onto the ball too long at times. Loved Jota destroying Ben Shite. He’s a bit shit that lad. £50m wasted. 

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Redknapp read the word ‘delicate’ in the dictionary today.

Ha , noticed that myself.  What a pair of arseholes they are , you could put the pair pf them together and make a cretin.

• Upvote 2

Paul Merson talks a surprising amount of sense. He should be getting more airtime, especially ahead of the likes of Richards.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Einch said:

Didn’t think Jones was that good. Holds onto the ball too long at times. Loved Jota destroying Ben Shite. He’s a bit shit that lad. £50m wasted. 

He was excellent.  Crisp quick passing, never lost the ball fuck they couldn't get the ball from him and had to foul him, full of running etc.  Absolutely nothing to fault in his performace.

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

Couple of things to say;

1.We’re still struggling to score against 10 men

2. can someone let my mother know that I won’t be bothering with my tea.

I'll tell yer ma.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, A_S said:

Dave will be smelling himself tonight more than Arsenal fans have this past week! 

His piss will smell like Paco Rabanne after that.

Arsenal must have the longest running indiscipline record imaginable. They're on 14 red cards under Arteta with next on 8 or 9. This is nothing new, as they were forever getting reds when Wenger was in charge, but of course he never saw any of them.

Excellent control of the game. I thought Jones was very good. He carries the ball really well and his control is excellent. 

Great experience for Gordon. 

Trent superb and jota, what more can you say. What a signing he is. 

Let's finish the job off 

8 minutes ago, Einch said:

I don't think you can ask much more from Jones than he did tonight. His touch was assured and he got us out of the pressing all game.

5 minutes ago, Em City said:

Paul Merson talks a surprising amount of sense. He should be getting more airtime, especially ahead of the likes of Richards.

He does 5 or 6 hours on Saturday afternoons on Sky.

23 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Arsenal, he gets them

Thomas Partey got knocked out of the cup, jumped straight on a plane, travelled over 3000 miles, landed in London at midday, travelled straight to the team hotel to join the Arsenal squad to play tonight, got knocked out of another cup, and got sent off in the 90th minute

Not going to call him for that , would be pleased to see any of our lads showing that level of buy in.