You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal (A) - CC Semi Final 2nd (not 1st!) leg, Thu 20th Jan 2022 (7:45pm)

Trumo

I think we should just send the U'15s out.

Then everyone else can bitch that we're not taking it seriously just like when everyone was kicking off because we played a weakened team because we had two games in two days with the club world championship instead of moaning about it being due to Covid. 

• Upvote 1

EB-SKEcWsAEy_56.jpg

Nobody panics when things go ‘according to plan,’ even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a group of shitty little little PL clubs will each have their league games postponed due to Covid, nobody panics, because it's all ‘part of the plan.’ But when I say that little old Liverpool will have their EFL Cup tie postponed for the same reason, well then everyone loses their minds!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Lario said:

I love Pep. Hate the way Nike have our crest greyed out and not over the heart.

At the end of the game the other day, Martin Tyler was spouting shit when Pep came on the screen. Said something like "the result is good for the other Pep, THE Pep!".

Cunt.

Very likeable fella , wouldn't be opposed to him taking over from klopp eventually .

1 hour ago, YorkshireRed said:

I’ll have a quid on you as first goal scorer. 

“What a delighted scorer, It’s Vladimirllyich”.

You just know he's be like that Mexican cunt Man Utd had, and shorten the name on the back of his shirt to some nickname like 'Lenin', or something. Modern day footballers...fuck sake.

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, Anubis said:

This is where you realise just what you’re dealing with. Why the murderers and victim chants are normalised. The demonise the club and the city because that’s what they’ve been conditioned to do and because they don’t like that we stand up for ourselves. Everton fans seem to get a pass for being subservient little puppies. I just accept that there isn’t a way to change it so let the cunts get on with it.

Nailed it in one there. Anti-Scouse sentiment is as bad now as it was 30 or 40 years ago. An immigrant city waving a big fuck you flag at those around them is never going to be well received by a middle England who lets an Eton schoolboy run the country into the ground. 

Everton fans are just a disgrace. A once proud club on and off the pitch taking their shiteness over the last thirty years out on us and happy to be the "respected" Scousers to Cockneys, Mancs etc. The same knobheads who then shout the same shit at us do it at Goodison every second week. Believe it or not, there was a time when Everton-United was the biggest security operation for a football game in England. Once met a family of Evertonians on holiday who couldn't hide their delight at a Cockney fella telling them how hard they were compared to Liverpool. My Evertonian sister in law who was there said pity they aren't hard on the pitch where it matters and he looked at her and said to her she must be a redshite. 

Years ago, the working class in this country had a soul. Yeah there was the "no Irish, no Blacks" signs but within that real kindness from most people to others. Cockney dinner ladies sorting you out with a bit of grub on the house when they suss you missed the last train home and are freezing and starving or Mancs working on the trains laughing knowing you had bunked on and been caught red handed, but still letting you away with it. Now, that would never happen. 

• Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Nailed it in one there. Anti-Scouse sentiment is as bad now as it was 30 or 40 years ago. An immigrant city waving a big fuck you flag at those around them is never going to be well received by a middle England who lets an Eton schoolboy run the country into the ground. 

Everton fans are just a disgrace. A once proud club on and off the pitch taking their shiteness over the last thirty years out on us and happy to be the "respected" Scousers to Cockneys, Mancs etc. The same knobheads who then shout the same shit at us do it at Goodison every second week. Believe it or not, there was a time when Everton-United was the biggest security operation for a football game in England. Once met a family of Evertonians on holiday who couldn't hide their delight at a Cockney fella telling them how hard they were compared to Liverpool. My Evertonian sister in law who was there said pity they aren't hard on the pitch where it matters and he looked at her and said to her she must be a redshite. 

Years ago, the working class in this country had a soul. Yeah there was the "no Irish, no Blacks" signs but within that real kindness from most people to others. Cockney dinner ladies sorting you out with a bit of grub on the house when they suss you missed the last train home and are freezing and starving or Mancs working on the trains laughing knowing you had bunked on and been caught red handed, but still letting you away with it. Now, that would never happen. 

So true that Ronnie, lad. It's easy for some to say ignore it but that's how the 'wall pushers' and 'you murdered your own' shit grows if it's not called out. It grinds my fucking gears the shit that get hurled at us and the club.  Doesnt matter what online comments section you go to, Mirror, Mail, Telegraph, you get the same stereotypical shit.

AVFC making official tweets about a competition and game they arent even involved with. WTF's that all about and Stevie's manager there?

Oh we cancelled the game because Mo, Sadio and even Keita fucked off to ACON? I dont think Mo and Sadio have played in the EFL Cup, Keita might. The game's rescheduled before their return and arsenal have got home advantage.

Orient being kick out last season's been raised. That was an unbelievable decision by the EFL in my view.

34 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

So true that Ronnie, lad. It's easy for some to say ignore it but that's how the 'wall pushers' and 'you murdered your own' shit grows if it's not called out. It grinds my fucking gears the shit that get hurled at us and the club.  Doesnt matter what online comments section you go to, Mirror, Mail, Telegraph, you get the same stereotypical shit.

AVFC making official tweets about a competition and game they arent even involved with. WTF's that all about and Stevie's manager there?

Oh we cancelled the game because Mo, Sadio and even Keita fucked off to ACON? I dont think Mo and Sadio have played in the EFL Cup, Keita might. The game's rescheduled before their return and arsenal have got home advantage.

Orient being kick out last season's been raised. That was an unbelievable decision by the EFL in my view.

What I hate about them going on about Heysel for example Docker is they are using the deaths of Italian fans to get on their high horses about us as a club and city. They have no more interest in those fans or their families. Hillsborough chants leave me without words.

6 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

95.8% of all football fans on Twitter are complete arseholes, and that applies to Liverpool fans as well.

Fair point that. I don't personally know any Man City fans but Bluemoon opened up an insight into them, which made me perhaps unfairly judge them as complete scum as a fambase. Grand Old Team is great for a bit of world class comedy but it makes me sad really - they bare little resemblance to most of my Bluenose family and friends. Having said that, I could see my sister in law Debbie, who is usually very calm having a volatile internet persona as they lose yet another game at home to Palace, Brighton etc. 

Just been looking through some of the Tweets and they are hilarious, there really are some thick, thick twats out there.

That Leyton Orient comparison is a farce. Firstly, the rules have been changed this season . 

Secondly, the next round Leyton Orient was a like 1/2 weeks later and they couldn’t fit the game in before the next round of the competition. 

Same for us when we played at Villa before Qatar. We were in Qatar, then played our Xmas fixtures. There was no place we could put playing Villa in before the semi finals, hence why we had to play our u12’s.

We can’t simply “play the kids” this time as everybody trains at the same complex and the complex is closed. 

The Villa FA Cup game when they played a significantly under strength side, didn’t Dean Smith make the decision to play instead of postpone? He was complaining about there being too many fixtures. 

• dave u changed the title to Arsenal (A) - CC Semi Final 2nd (not 1st!) leg, Thu 20th Jan 2022 (7:45pm)