Jennings

Jennings' Snivelling-Fat-Ugly-Knicker-Wetting TLW quiz of the year

16 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

How do you find out your points total or does it show just the top 5 

I'll post a full report when it finishes tomorrowbut here's yours mate...

image.png

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Also got 20/22, and that was with some pretty fast fingering too; you're going to need at least 21 to beat the machine that is @KMD7

quiz.png

Had you down to beat me Stronts mate! Anyway I'm only keeping the throne warm for the reigning Champion @Chairman Meow

2 minutes ago, Clem H Fandango said:

Go dog.

Well I'm a big fan of double entendres, and 2021 is nearly over, so I gave you one.

• Upvote 1

I got a pathetic score but couldn't work out how much.

Some of you need to get a life.

Nice work Jennings and Happy New Year to all you lot.

• Upvote 2

Disgrace.

This quiz was advertised as being ‘shit’. It was in fact; fun, interesting and something I hope becomes an annual fixture on the GF.

@Jennings you are the biggest winner here (especially as I didn’t win the actual quiz). Thanks very much for putting this together. 

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Disgrace.

This quiz was advertised as being ‘shit’. It was in fact; fun, interesting and something I hope becomes an annual fixture on the GF.

@Jennings you are the biggest winner here (especially as I didn’t win the actual quiz). Thanks very much for putting this together. 

I really fucking appreciate that, mate.

TBH, I was worried about the blog question and that one about the 'fat Tory cunt' because I didn't want it to be 'divisive' about any posters - all who make this a great place to hang out. I hope the fella in the other question appreciates it was meant to be wholesome/inclusive.

• Upvote 7

5 minutes ago, Jennings said:

I really fucking appreciate that, mate.

TBH, I was worried about the blog question and that one about the 'fat Tory cunt' because I didn't want it to be 'divisive' about any posters - all who make this a great place to hang out. I hope the fella in the other question appreciates it was meant to be wholesome/inclusive.

I haven’t done the quiz yet but if you’ve called me a fat Tory cunt I will hunt you down and I will never tire of the chase. 

A shocking performance by yours truly of which I'm deeply ashamed and apologise for.

A few of those made me chuckle though. Nice one Jennings.

• Upvote 1

I'm far too gone to do this properly, so will have another go when I'm more equipped to answer anything.

Actually fuck it, I'll have another go after a smoke. This should reflect people's contribution to the forum. I'd like to think mine is utterly clueless and very, very drunk. And so it shall.

In spite of my inevitably pitiful score, this is brilliant @Jennings, massive kudos. You and @Bjornebye's competitions are fantastic, and I really hope people acknowledge your work and neg you when you fall short.

Happy New Year to everyone, btw.

• Upvote 2

I did shite, obviously I'm not wasting enough of my spare time on here so I'll put that right in 2022. 

To be honest I was shook when learned Yorkshirered was blog blert, my head went after that. 

• Upvote 1