You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea (A) - Sun 2nd Jan 2022 (4:30pm)

Trumo

4 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Having my breakfast this morning in a hotel in Edinburgh, young Chelsea fan spouting off about how he hopes Rudiger clatters Salah! Was I wrong not to throw my breakfast plate at him?

I’ll need more info. Did the breakfast plate contain lawn sausage? If so, the answer is possibly, but not before said flat sausage has been enjoyed.

5 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

I’ll need more info. Did the breakfast plate contain lawn sausage? If so, the answer is possibly, but not before said flat sausage has been enjoyed.

Lawn sausage sounds like a euphemism for dog shit.

In which case the young man in question needs a lawn sausage in his letterbox. 

• Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Unfortunately no lorne sausage on the menu, but said plate was empty.

You should have got an entire plate of beans and then pied him in the face with it. 

Best place of the beans is all over some “West Londoner who will do anything for money” face, clothes and the floor. 

12 hours ago, sir roger said:

I was at the game , but don't remember that garage behind the goal at all. Other than Kenny's goal my only main memory is their DJ ' playing ' We are the champions ' at the end.

Me too, as happy days out that was pretty, pretty, pretty good.

59 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Tierney taken off Var today replaced by Darren England make of that what you will 

I was amazed Riley had the nerve to allocate him to our game in any capacity after his last performance against us.

They'll probably come up with some excuse about a positive covid test or something though to cover his dirty arse.

• Upvote 1

The one view he had was perfect for making a decision to award the pen. His excuse wasnt he didnt have a good view, it was that Jota 'slowed' and was 'looking for contact.' Bullshit.

Yes, VAR should have intervened. Are you confident if it had that Tierney would have changed his mind, because Im not?