You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leicester (A) - Tue 28th Dec 2021 (8:00pm)

Trumo

1 minute ago, Boss said:

Don't see why people are giving it the superfan routine here. We're not title challengers after tonight. It's 7 points because of the goal difference and we have to play them at the Etihad, and we're also losing players to the AFCON. It's over. 

Well stop posting then Nostradamus and go and do something more useful with your ineluctable visions.

Agree with a lot of what’s being said here. The wider issue of competing against City, it really is nigh on impossible. We’re an unbelievable side and really should have a few more trophies to our tally.

Like the fact that the league feels effectively done after tonight’s blip in December, illustrates the gravity of the task in hand. The season was always going to be challenging with AFCON and the lingering Covid issue.

We need to dust ourselves down and hope 2022 is better year for Liverpool FC.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, aRdja said:

We need a proper number 9. We’ve needed one since Sturridge left the club. 

You might just be the most boring, repetitive poster on any football forum out there. 

Even Rashid had more variance to his posts. You and Stringvest seem to thrive on bashing one of the most important players on one of our best teams ever, and it's really fucking annoying. It's also completely bonkers from a footballing/team perspective.

Can't be arsed with your endless agenda-driven crap any more. On ignore you go. 

16 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I didn't see it fully from the angles shown, but would Salah have be better leaving the rebound off the bar from his header after the missed pen? He has a swing at it with his right foot but it looks like players running on behind him might've had a better chance with the ball at a kinder, easier to hit height. 

Yeah I think that's about right. Hendo and trent I think we're coming in. But mo will always want to take the chance on. 

1 minute ago, Boss said:

Don't see why people are giving it the superfan routine here. We've not title challengers after tonight. It's 7 points because of the goal difference and we have to play them at the Etihad, and we're also losing players to the AFCON. It's over. 

I’ll let the players decide if its over, but I reckon they are on the scent of a European Cup, myself. We’re just very good over two legs. Could sneak the Carabao too. Same reason.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, LFC 6 Times said:

Agree with a lot of what’s being said here. The wider issue of competing against City, it really is nigh on impossible. We’re an unbelievable side and really should have a few more trophies to our tally.

Like the fact that the league feels effectively done after tonight’s blip in December, illustrates the gravity of the task in hand. The season was always going to be challenging with AFCON and the lingering Covid issue.

We need to dust ourselves down and hope 2022 is better year for Liverpool FC.

If Guardiola would fuck off that would open things up a bit more.  Only hope we have Klopp still when/if he does fuck off.

1 minute ago, Boss said:

Don't see why people are giving it the superfan routine here. We're not title challengers after tonight. It's 7 points because of the goal difference and we have to play them at the Etihad, and we're also losing players to the AFCON. It's over. 

Their goal difference is 4 better than ours. If we effect a 6 point swing, that evaporates.

Our Africans will be available for the Chelsea game. After that, every game is eminently winnable without them.

Dry your knickers.

Henderson is fucking shit and has been for most of the time he's been here. The turn up in form at the back end of the 18/19 probably rescued his time here but that appears to have been short lived. He's mostly doing unnecessary PR campaigns off the field these days to raise his profile, like the last week making himself into some kind of player spokesman...EPL captains captain wtf is that about. Rather he concentrated on playing, as based on his performances this season he shouldn't be anywhere near a side hoping to achieve what we want.

And then you have Milner, the less said about him the better.

• Downvote 4

Just now, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Their goal difference is 4 better than ours. If we effect a 6 point swing, that evaporates.

Our Africans will be available for the Chelsea game. After that, every game is eminently winnable without them.

Dry your knickers.

If we lose the Chelsea game will you concede the title then?

Well that was a load of rancid hippo penis wasn't it. Let's be honest, we failed as a team. Let's not be singling out which cunt did what and which cunt didn't do the other. We were not fucking good enough. The league isn't lost but our lot need a fucking word with themselves. 

In more positive news, I'm halfway through a bottle of Sailor Jerry's. On the rocks with a squeeze of fresh lime. Tomorrow brings forth a hangover but I have no shits to give. 

G'night 

• Upvote 3

If the penalty goes in we would've won comfortably...we make incredible hard work of scoring the first goal. It would be interesting to se Mo's stats as a first goalscorer as he seems ine of the most wasteful when we are at 0-0. Only Jota seems clinical and composed when a chance arises with the score goalless.

4 minutes ago, Boss said:

If we lose the Chelsea game will you concede the title then?

I'll concede when the Maths tells me to. With half a season gone, we're second in the league. Anyone who throws in the towel in those circumstances doesn't deserve to celebrate whenever we do win stuff.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I'll concede when the Maths tells me to. With half a season gone, we're second in the league. Anyone who throws in the towel in those circumstances doesn't deserve to celebrate whenever we do win stuff.

Okay, so you're delusional then. Fair enough.

14 minutes ago, lebron said:

You might just be the most boring, repetitive poster on any football forum out there. 

Even Rashid had more variance to his posts. You and Stringvest seem to thrive on bashing one of the most important players on one of our best teams ever, and it's really fucking annoying. It's also completely bonkers from a footballing/team perspective.

Can't be arsed with your endless agenda-driven crap any more. On ignore you go. 

2857AB62-DFFA-4264-A92E-63716D4837E4.jpeg