You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Shooter: I am using my frustration as motivation to being a better poster

@Shooter in the Motor is intent in finding a positive to his lack of consistent forum time this season.

This season, the non-Japanese forumite has posted just 4,100 times in the FF, but has made four topics in the GF while in the TNF he has been prolific with four reps in three posts.

Arguably his defining moment in his The Liverpool Way career to date came in the 95th page of the quarter final against Leicester with the Reds trailing 3-2 thread, when he controlled a keypress onto the keyboard by @Trumo and finished with aplomb sending the TLW crowd and many more at home into absolute raptures.

While he could not produce the ultimate icing on the cake by posting in the decisive penalty in the shootout, It was a evening that the @Bjornebye attacking utility poster will never forget.

The 48 year-old knows that cracking the starting lineup on a consistent basis is not easy, however he says @dave u is the perfect manager to deal with in his situation as the Echo reported.

“I put in a lot of effort every day to post more and to get rep time. I want to rep more posts and I want to prove to myself that I can do much better, so I use my frustration to turn everything positive.

“The manager always tries to keep the posters' motivation higher. When I'm not posting in a match thread he always speaks to me and helps keep my motivation high.

“He is always very fair to every poster so I quite admire his management skills."

January shapes as being a challenging month for the Reds with @Bruce Spanner, @Barrington Womble and @Pete heading off for the African Cup of Nations.

With the manager signalling that there will be no incoming posters in the winter transfer window, it is down to fringe players in the squad like @Shooter in the Motorand @sh#t waffle to grab their opportunity when it arises.

However @Shooter in the Motor is prepared to be patient and is generally excited to be at the Reds as he enters the prime years of his career.

“As a poster the ages between 25 and 60 are your best time, the time when you can post at your peak as a member.

“For myself at these ages I would like to post on as many threads as possible, but I am at the best forum in the world and I can spend the best time of my day at this forum.

“As I have said before, I would like to contribute to this forum as much as possible. That is the best thing I can do."

The former RAWK member is grateful for the opportunities he has been given by @dave u in the GF but also the chance to adapt to the FF where he repped 25 members and PM'd 5 others.

“As a poster it was very important for me to post in threads to get used to the speed and the power of The Liverpool Way. 

“Since I’ve come back to The Liverpool Way I’ve felt that the experience of going to RAWK on loan has been really good, but I still want to give more reps and use that experience of posting at a high level. 

“Everything is higher level in the Premier League. For example, the transition from repping to negging is really quick in comparison and the speed of the game is much faster too. 

“Everything is higher level here and you have to get used to it to be at that level.”

2 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

@Shooter in the Motor is intent in finding a positive to his lack of consistent forum time this season.

This season, the non-Japanese forumite has posted just 4,100 times in the FF, but has made four topics in the GF while in the TNF he has been prolific with four reps in three posts.

Arguably his defining moment in his The Liverpool Way career to date came in the 95th page of the quarter final against Leicester with the Reds trailing 3-2 thread, when he controlled a keypress onto the keyboard by @Trumo and finished with aplomb sending the TLW crowd and many more at home into absolute raptures.

While he could not produce the ultimate icing on the cake by posting in the decisive penalty in the shootout, It was a evening that the @Bjornebye attacking utility poster will never forget.

The 48 year-old knows that cracking the starting lineup on a consistent basis is not easy, however he says @dave u is the perfect manager to deal with in his situation as the Echo reported.

“I put in a lot of effort every day to post more and to get rep time. I want to rep more posts and I want to prove to myself that I can do much better, so I use my frustration to turn everything positive.

“The manager always tries to keep the posters' motivation higher. When I'm not posting in a match thread he always speaks to me and helps keep my motivation high.

“He is always very fair to every poster so I quite admire his management skills."

January shapes as being a challenging month for the Reds with @Bruce Spanner, @Barrington Womble and @Pete heading off for the African Cup of Nations.

With the manager signalling that there will be no incoming posters in the winter transfer window, it is down to fringe players in the squad like @Shooter in the Motorand @sh#t waffle to grab their opportunity when it arises.

However @Shooter in the Motor is prepared to be patient and is generally excited to be at the Reds as he enters the prime years of his career.

“As a poster the ages between 25 and 60 are your best time, the time when you can post at your peak as a member.

“For myself at these ages I would like to post on as many threads as possible, but I am at the best forum in the world and I can spend the best time of my day at this forum.

“As I have said before, I would like to contribute to this forum as much as possible. That is the best thing I can do."

The former RAWK member is grateful for the opportunities he has been given by @dave u in the GF but also the chance to adapt to the FF where he repped 25 members and PM'd 5 others.

“As a poster it was very important for me to post in threads to get used to the speed and the power of The Liverpool Way. 

“Since I’ve come back to The Liverpool Way I’ve felt that the experience of going to RAWK on loan has been really good, but I still want to give more reps and use that experience of posting at a high level. 

“Everything is higher level in the Premier League. For example, the transition from repping to negging is really quick in comparison and the speed of the game is much faster too. 

“Everything is higher level here and you have to get used to it to be at that level.”

Repped. Not that I’ve read any of it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

One of the finest surely, but would he post on a rainy night in Brest ? 

• Downvote 1