You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Let them eat cake

Captain Willard

42 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

I couldn’t find a cake thread probably because this isn’t Mums net. Anyway I bought this from the German Milf who runs our local cafe. Going to be have a proper wedge tonight in front of a log fire with a decent red wine and the Wheeler Dealers Christmas special. Living the dream. 

CB90B808-4DED-4455-9C6B-440B38BF12D4.jpeg

Where's the beans?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Captain Willard said:

I couldn’t find a cake thread probably because this isn’t Mums net. Anyway I bought this from the German Milf who runs our local cafe. Going to be have a proper wedge tonight in front of a log fire with a decent red wine and the Wheeler Dealers Christmas special. Living the dream. 

Nooooo! Dont watch WD! That fat cunt brewer stabbed Edd in the back, Much better watching Edd's You Tube channel. He even has Paul working with him now.

Enjoy the cake!

• Upvote 1

I’ve just got back from the MILF thread where I could find no photo of the German you tease us with on here.

A couple of crimes to contend with.

1. No photo of an attractive mother of German origin.

2. A new cake thread which is similar to over egging the pudding.

My Christmas is now ruined. 

2 hours ago, Captain Willard said:

That looks lovely. I love cake, but I can't have it any more because of diabetes, something which hurts me greatly, so thanks for that.

You sir are a cunt.

Have a large slice for me.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, YorkshireRed said:

I’ve just got back from the MILF thread where I could find no photo of the German you tease us with on here.

A couple of crimes to contend with.

1. No photo of an attractive mother of German origin.

2. A new cake thread which is similar to over egging the pudding.

My Christmas is now ruined. 

I’m struggling to see how I could get a picture of her but I will make it a new year resolution. That and to spend more time searching for old threads before starting new ones. Anyway, happy Christmas and here to a resumption of next doors parties in 2022. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

I’m struggling to see how I could get a picture of her but I will make it a new year resolution. That and to spend more time searching for old threads before starting new ones. Anyway, happy Christmas and here to a resumption of next doors parties in 2022. 

Just tell her a forum full of discerning gentlemen are well into MILFs and you need a pic, preferably in lingerie, to keep up your internet rep. Sure that'll work.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Just tell her a forum full of discerning gentlemen are well into MILFs and you need a pic, preferably in lingerie, to keep up your internet rep. Sure that'll work.

Yes I can see that. Here’s my first stab at the script

“hello, I shared a picture of that lovely cake you sold me with a bunch of complete strangers on the internet and they have asked for photo of you baking apple strudel in just your pants”.

What could possibly go wrong ? 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

Yes I can see that. Here’s my first stab at the script

“hello, I shared a picture of that lovely cake you sold me with a bunch of complete strangers on the internet and they have asked for photo of you baking apple strudel in just your pants”.

What could possibly go wrong ? 

But that's not what you done is it? What you actually done is shared a picture of a cake from a person you described as a German Milf from our local cafe. With all due respect nobody wants to see the top of a cake, they want the milf. 

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, John102 said:

People eat cake with red wine?

My mind is blown. A cup of tea in our house.

Do you have any other strange combos? Do you dip your biscuits into a gravy boat?

I think Christmas cake and a decent claret is legitimate. A lot of people on here like beans with fried eggs, now that’s perverse. Anyway happy Christmas. 

27 minutes ago, No2 said:

But that's not what you done is it? What you actually done is shared a picture of a cake from a person you described as a German Milf from our local cafe. With all due respect nobody wants to see the top of a cake, they want the milf. 

It’s Christmas, you don’t always get what you want. Happy Christmas anyway. 

30 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I'm just about to eat this but it's borderline whether it belongs on this thread; it has cake in it, you would even consider it cake-based.

20211224_145307.jpg

What’s the weird brown stick poking up to the left of the leaf ? Are you using a cake thread (one of 1000s apparently) to post dick pictures ? Happy Christmas anyway.