You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Clattenburg- Robertson is lucky to be walking after Kane challenge

TLW

While you have that biased twat Riley in charge of the whole show , if you've never seen the match he refereed between Utd and Arsenal then you need too it was truly corrupt. 

While he is in overall charge then this level of shite refereeing will carry on he is a shitstain on the professional game and needs removing asap 

42 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

While you have that biased twat Riley in charge of the whole show , if you've never seen the match he refereed between Utd and Arsenal then you need too it was truly corrupt. 

While he is in overall charge then this level of shite refereeing will carry on he is a shitstain on the professional game and needs removing asap 

That was the most blatantly fixed game in the history of English football. Riley had decided that Arsenal's record was ending that day and he made sure it did. It was genuinely incredible that he didn't get exposed for it, because it was so clearly bent.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

1 minute ago, dave u said:

That was the most blatantly fixed game in the history of English football. Riley had decided that Arsenal's record was ending that day and he made sure it did. It was genuinely incredible that he didn't get exposed for it, because it was so clearly bent.

Money money money it’s a bent refs game…..

14 minutes ago, dave u said:

Had forgotten how bad that game was.

Martin tyler was giddy with what was going on.

8 penalties in 8 games by Riley!

25 minutes ago, dave u said:

It’ll come out when Ferguson dies. Lots of “I’ll end your career stuff” to the ref and other threats to ensure it went Utd’s way. Extraordinary the stuff that was allowed in that game. 

1 hour ago, dockers_strike said:

This cannot be right?! 2 mancs involved in officiating the chelsea liverpool game and one of them involved with issues and Jurgen? Mike Riley is taking the fucking piss.

Like I said, reap what you sow after rejecting the Euro League. Is SOS speaking up about this or what?

Yea never winning the league or European cup is the answer .

You fucking muppet.

3 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Pretty sure I read that in 20 games this season we have 21 yellow cards and one red. I guess that includes cup games.

Tierney has reffed 3 of those games, producing 11 yellows and the red.

By my calculations that means that Tierney is a cunt. 

28 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Huh?

He mentioned the Super League.

You’re under no circumstances staying in the league or ever winning another European cup again under the utterly nonsense idea of a super league.

It would be the death of Liverpool football club due to yanks greed.

44 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Wrong point of contact? Where does it have to be? His fucking neck? Once again, if his leg is planted it’s a leg breaker. Absolute bullshit. Total bullshit. 

I guess it means you can stamp the shit out of someone's foot and you'll never be sent off.

Or even better, following the Newcastle debacle the other day, do it in the box when a player doesn't have the ball, and it'll not even be a foul!

1 hour ago, Lario said:

I guess it means you can stamp the shit out of someone's foot and you'll never be sent off.

Or even better, following the Newcastle debacle the other day, do it in the box when a player doesn't have the ball, and it'll not even be a foul!

Newcastle's game against Leicester, madison took a dive and got awarded a pen. Most people said it was diabolical.

Soon after, ourselves and newcastle again, had stone wall pen appeals turned down.

We also saw Robbo sent off for a tackle whereas Kane wasnt, for a similar one.

Refs swing one way then the opposite way depending how they get slated in previous games. In the next round of fixtures, I'll bet we'll be back to some soft penalty awards, especially for united after the 2 ludicrous decisions last weekend. We'll also see a few more red cards if players go flying into tackles like Kane did.

9 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Farcical. Any competent organisation would realise that even the impression of bias should not be allowed to happen and cut that shit out straight away. Clattenburg was/isn't actually a bad referee at all. I believe he's a Geordie too?

Yes he’s from up Durham way, definitely one of the better refs  back in the day.

I just find this manc deployment strange plus I’m sure there used to be some kind of geographic rule, maybe I imagined it?

• Upvote 1

The refereeing and the handling of VAR in the PL is consistently incompetent. Very much sub standard.

However, also with a few days gone since the game and having calmed down, there isn’t a shadow of a doubt that the failure to send Kane off came from bias or corruption. The decision is just so obvious, it’s not possible to get it wrong or miss it from the VAR room. Only one explanation, it was done on purpose.

Our players need to wisen up a bit too, they just seem too nice and just get on with it. I don't think I saw one player apart from Jota claim for the blatant penalty, if they had protested more strongly, the break in play would've put more pressure on the VAR ref to make the correct decision. As it was the play just continued and and it was just mentioned in passing the VAR had completed he check.

9 minutes ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

The refereeing and the handling of VAR in the PL is consistently incompetent. Very much sub standard.

However, also with a few days gone since the game and having calmed down, there isn’t a shadow of a doubt that the failure to send Kane off came from bias or corruption. The decision is just so obvious, it’s not possible to get it wrong or miss it from the VAR room. Only one explanation, it was done on purpose.

And the penalty mate, I'm 100% certain if that is Kane getting pushed by Matip that Tierney is pointing to the spot before the slobbering goon hit the floor.

1 hour ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

England captains have a habit of being able to do anything they like.