You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leicester (H) - CC QF, Wed 22nd Dec 2021 (7:45pm)

Trumo

5 minutes ago, Caramac said:

ne0rHrl.gif

What a cunt.

There was also one of our spot kicks which had their player frantically pointing to Schmeichel which direction he thought the penalty kick was headed. He guessed right, our player did put it the keeper's right hand side. But there was no saving the kick.

The replay of the incident was showed from the front angle, with the Leicester player standing in the centre circle pointing, and then keeling over as soon as we scored it. I quite enjoyed that one.

The last match I was at at Anfield was October 2019 v Leicester and I was shocked how awful the Leicester fans were, really nasty little scroates. Chuffed they’ve got stuffed again. (The game I was at, Millie scored a last minute pen to win the game!)

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Supremolad said:

What a cunt.

There was also one of our spot kicks which had their player frantically pointing to Schmeichel which direction he thought the penalty kick was headed. He guessed right, our player did put it the keeper's right hand side. But there was no saving the kick.

The replay of the incident was showed from the front angle, with the Leicester player standing in the centre circle pointing, and then keeling over as soon as we scored it. I quite enjoyed that one.

y5gdfqf.gif

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, Caramac said:

y5gdfqf.gif

Simply glorious. Thanks mate, having a chuckle again about this. Tielemans was even about to celebrate the save until he realised it went in.

Celebrating too early. That's what their fans were also doing during parts of the game. They were singing "going to Wembley" at 3-1 up. And also sang it in the final minutes of injury time just before we scored. Daft cunts.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, CapeRed said:

Worra cunt

I do think refs should be made to crack down on this. It's happened a few times to our pen takers - Ben Foster is one of many who loves doing it, walking up to the spot, standing in front of the ball, doing all he can to delay the pen and distract the taker. Alisson is too nice to do it, and good for him, but it shouldn't be tolerated. They're supposed to penalise penalty takers for 'unsporting play' if they stop and start before taking the kick, so why do keepers still get left to try all of this kind of nonsense?

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, gkmacca said:

I do think refs should be made to crack down on this. It's happened a few times to our pen takers - Ben Foster is one of many who loves doing it, walking up to the spot, standing in front of the ball, doing all he can to delay the pen and distract the taker. Alisson is too nice to do it, and good for him, but it shouldn't be tolerated. They're supposed to penalise penalty takers for 'unsporting play' if they stop and start before taking the kick, so why do keepers still get left to try all of this kind of nonsense?

Because it's alot harder to save a penalty than score one? 

Come on, we've won two of our biggest trophies ever due to keepers acting the bollox in a penalty shootout. 

I've no issue with it. 

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, gkmacca said:

That rancid little cunt Pickford does it too but I think the only pelanty shoot outs he's been involved in were with Ingurland

1 minute ago, chrisbonnie said:

Because it's alot harder to save a penalty than score one? 

Come on, we've won two of our biggest trophies ever due to keepers acting the bollox in a penalty shootout. 

I've no issue with it. 

There's a difference between acting the bollox on the goal line and standing in front of the pelanty takers and intimidating them, I don't think they're wishing them luck.

• Upvote 2

Thought Morton was very lucky to stay on. Awful tackle. 

Not sure what they're on about with the elbow as haven't seen it properly. There's one shit video of a telly, but looking at that a few times it just looks like a bodycheck to me. Could be an elbow involved, but can't see it myself.

Just now, Pidge said:

Not sure what they're on about with the elbow as haven't seen it properly. There's one shit video of a telly, but looking at that a few times it just looks like a bodycheck to me. Could be an elbow involved, but can't see it myself.

Was that at a time they were throwing themselves to the floor at any contact?

22 minutes ago, Pidge said:

The Jota elbow looked bad but it was completely accidental. No way Jota could have done that on purpose, would take a Suarez-level shithouse to aim an elbow that well while facing the other way.

1 hour ago, Supremolad said:

It can be quite entertaining reading through the match thread after a game like yesterday's. 

Heads were truly gone early on. Pages 5 and 6 are the highlights. People crying it in 15 minutes into the match!! I guess the lows and then the highs is what makes it entertaining to read though.

Yep disgraceful behaviour. 

2 hours ago, redinblack said:

Reading the Guardian report this morning somebody in the readers comments said we were singing "you're a town full of pa*is" at them.

Its not true right? He has cloth ears so mistook "tories" for "pa*is" in his bitterness and disappointment?

I'm worried you even have to ask. Of course it isn't true ffs 

• Upvote 1