You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leicester (H) - CC QF, Wed 22nd Dec 2021 (7:45pm)

Trumo

1 hour ago, chrisbonnie said:

Because it's alot harder to save a penalty than score one? 

Come on, we've won two of our biggest trophies ever due to keepers acting the bollox in a penalty shootout. 

I've no issue with it. 

Look, I don't care at all what they get up to on their line. That's up to them. But coming out and standing on the spot, delaying the kick, that's ridiculous and shouldn't be tolerated.

27 minutes ago, suzy said:

Just watching the chat about the match on Sky - what on earth is that on David James’ chin??

349B9419-AAFA-4C88-BF9B-3CCB6E774F0C.jpeg

Ha ha! Look at his 'art work' at the back. I remember years ago some TV crew took him to a Lowry exhibition and he started 'evaluating' each sketch: 'Hmmm, I think he's gone wrong there....Hmmm, he hasn't got the proportions quite right...' He's a strange bloke.

Brilliant night at the game, my son, my dad and me. The roar of the crowd was excellent and the boy went mental after a stream of messages from his mates during the game giving it to him. To see the joy on his face was really special. 

Leicester fans are pretty odious, even walking to the ground they were singing the Feed the Scousers nonsense. I’ve no issues with a bit of stick or banter but weaponising stuff like that is too far I’m my opinion. So yeah, fuck them and shithousery. 

• Upvote 9

20 minutes ago, gkmacca said:

Ha ha! Look at his 'art work' at the back. I remember years ago some TV crew took him to a Lowry exhibition and he started 'evaluating' each sketch: 'Hmmm, I think he's gone wrong there....Hmmm, he hasn't got the proportions quite right...' He's a strange bloke.

Rob Wotton  made a comment about his ‘new artwork’!

17 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

All the talk of Rodgers being in line to take over at City.

More likely to get the sack at Leicester at this rate.

Soon as we put the senior players on at half time, I was confident we would get it to pens at least. They're total bottle jobs.

35 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

All the talk of Rodgers being in line to take over at City.

More likely to get the sack at Leicester at this rate.

The only good thing he did for us was have the nets red, which looked class. Can't remember anything else about the cunt other than he's a shit manager. 

3 hours ago, Supremolad said:

Simply glorious. Thanks mate, having a chuckle again about this. Tielemans was even about to celebrate the save until he realised it went in.

Celebrating too early. That's what their fans were also doing during parts of the game. They were singing "going to Wembley" at 3-1 up. And also sang it in the final minutes of injury time just before we scored. Daft cunts.

And some of the media, apparently. 

2 hours ago, paddyberger said:

Brilliant night at the game, my son, my dad and me. The roar of the crowd was excellent and the boy went mental after a stream of messages from his mates during the game giving it to him. To see the joy on his face was really special. 

Leicester fans are pretty odious, even walking to the ground they were singing the Feed the Scousers nonsense. I’ve no issues with a bit of stick or banter but weaponising stuff like that is too far I’m my opinion. So yeah, fuck them and shithousery. 

Lovely story fella. What a great three generations Christmas story.

• Upvote 1

Leicester are a low-key shithouse team. Like, you wouldn't probably name them in your top 5 shithousey teams list but quietly they're not far off it.

Vardy is King Snide. No-one abuses the "he's English so he's been clever there" bullshit more than Maddison. Schmeichel reckons he's his dad and Lord of the Penalty Area but he's just a tribute act at best. Albrighton is a grass. Soyuncu looks like an elf and he's a faux hardman. And they're all absolute time wasting twats of the highest order.

Enjoyed giving them a gutwrenching beating.

Loved the way Milner played on with the Leicester player down.

It looked for half a second like the player that passed to Milner was ready for him to put it out of play. Milner had a fuck that attitude and it caused a backlash from them but helped get the crowd even more fired up.

Also got the assist for Taki at the end. 
What a signing and what a player Milner is. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5