You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tottenham (A) – Sun 19th Dec 2021 (4:30pm)

Trumo

I had a feeling Salah would fail to get on the scoresheet today and even get an assist. 

To break records is difficult for a reason, especially when we talk about either scoring or assistent in his 16th game in a row to have that record alone.

Leeds are up next in the league, on an good day we could put 10 past them. 

32 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

It was a yellow all day.

It gave a shit ref, who was having a shit game, the opportunity to make yet another shit decison.

If any spurs player had done that to one of mine, I would have expected a red card.

I adore Robbo but it was a bad decision. Klopp was correct, as usual.

Oh, and Kane is a cunt!

Have to give credit where it's due, well done Conte. Their team was fit, motivated and organised. An impressive achievement considering all of the upheaval over the last week or so for them.

If I hadn't have known better, I'd have thought that whole first team had been in training together the whole time...

• Upvote 4

It's about time that all the clubs in the Premier league tell the FA and the PGMOL that they will no longer be officiating premier league games, setup a new body and hire the best officals around Europe to come in and officiate top flight games in England.

Send these jokers in the PGMOL packing back to thr football league. 

• Upvote 4

45 minutes ago, Qwikage said:

It gave a shit ref, who was having a shit game, the opportunity to make yet another shit decison.

If any spurs player had done that to one of mine, I would have expected a red card.

I adore Robbo but it was a bad decision. Klopp was correct, as usual.

Oh, and Kane is a cunt!

There’s no way I’d expect a red if that was on one of our lads. Was a clear yellow due to the force. Nothing more.

• Upvote 1

Robbo's challenge was a crunching tackle in a heated top flight fixture about 5-8 years ago that one might have called a professional foul. I appreciate times have changed but to give a straight red for that is utterly ridiculous. He doesn't show his studs, he's looking at the ball, for all anyone knows he's just missed it completely.

When you look at the other yellows and non-calls in this particular game the standard that had been set dictates that it's a yellow at most.

• Upvote 1

To play a match like this, so soon after our last, and with a Covid-depleted team, whilst they have a lovely two-week rest, is seriously unjust. I was properly concerned going in to the match. 

I actually thought it was an incredible game. One in which our play, especially in the first half was breathtaking. Phenomenal stuff. And yet we could easily have gone in 4-1 down. A midfield compromising Keita is always going to be sketchy but he actually played far better than I expected - he was just dreadful, not diabolical. Hard for Tyler to shine with that gimp anywhere near him, especially when once he got a yellow. 

Alisson was extraordinary. He saved our bacon time and again. I'm not about to call him out on the Son goal. Shit happened. 

What I am going to call out is the utter disgrace that was the dibble-chin foul on Robbo and the Jota penno. Stonewall sending-off and stonewall penno, the pair of them. No question at all. Disgraceful. But let's book Jurgen eh? 

Under the circumstances, a decent point, but we all know "decent" and "point" is a contradiction in terms. 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Saintslfc13 said:

Wait, so you have to get into theatrics to trick the VIDEO EVIDENCE from showing what everyone with semi-functioning eyes and a basic understanding of the rules can see?

Guarentee if city or United play that game then they get the pen, the entire team would have surrounded the ref

10 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

It was a poor challenge but not even half as bad as Kane's challenge in the first half.

Pogba or Milner make that challenge a red would have been given. The story around the Jota no pen is laughable , he stopped so it cant be a pen  FFS!

7 hours ago, Pidge said:

Have to give credit where it's due, well done Conte. Their team was fit, motivated and organised. An impressive achievement considering all of the upheaval over the last week or so for them.

If I hadn't have known better, I'd have thought that whole first team had been in training together the whole time...

Surely you aren't calling into question the integrity of the premier league, Tottenham Hotspurs and Antonio Conte. 

I would imagine they've told the truth the whole time regarding their covid cases and are whiter than white.