You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tottenham (A) – Sun 19th Dec 2021 (4:30pm)

Trumo

1 minute ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

This is how I feel nowadays no reflection on anyone else people can feel how they want. Up until my mid twenties what happened today would have me pissed off for days, after my lad was born I changed attitude and then my daughter came I was 30. Still went the game but mellowed, it was my life the football but you are working hard to raise your kids, travelling to work long hours. Losing people over the years and having crazy personal problems but that can be said of most people.

It suddenly came to me that these people at the club aren’t paying my bills, at the time we were shit so there wasn’t too much enjoyment, we could have been winning I would have felt the same. I have the odd outburst usually over an injustice but I get over it in minutes. Sorry for the waffle but for some reason I felt like writing this. People have their own opinions of course but I wouldn’t get really angry anymore over it. Cheers.

I will kill you.

No I agree give it 15 minutes after a game and I'm good. Might chat shit on a message board but I'm zen.

1 minute ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

This is how I feel nowadays no reflection on anyone else people can feel how they want. Up until my mid twenties what happened today would have me pissed off for days, after my lad was born I changed attitude and then my daughter came I was 30. Still went the game but mellowed, it was my life the football but you are working hard to raise your kids, travelling to work long hours. Losing people over the years and having crazy personal problems but that can be said of most people.

It suddenly came to me that these people at the club aren’t paying my bills, at the time we were shit so there wasn’t too much enjoyment, we could have been winning I would have felt the same. I have the odd outburst usually over an injustice but I get over it in minutes. Sorry for the waffle but for some reason I felt like writing this. People have their own opinions of course but I wouldn’t get really angry anymore over it. Cheers.

Wish I could be there with you. Truly. In reality I'll be pissed off at that refereeing performance for weeks, and I'm 37. 

That might mean I've got shit to work on. However, it definitely means the Premier League has shit to work on based on what I saw today. 

Game should never have been played.

Everything else is incidental......no point worrying about Keita being poor, we know he is....no point worrying about the young lad Morton not being ready yet for a game like that, we know he isn't and we know he needs time...no point worrying about Milner being way past his best - he is 35 and had been a good servant to club, but he is way past his best.

We simply couldn't expect a better performance from that midfield - but we should not have had to field it - the game simply should not have been played.

No point worrying about the shit reffing....and shit VAR - the game should never have taken place in the first place.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

Morally yes. In terms of our chance of winning the league there is no good point. You can look at it any way you want. 

If you're overriding objective is to win the league then no. Objectively, scientifically there is no such thing as a good point for us. 

You "get over" that. 

It’s nonsense mate and you’re setting yourself up to be fucking miserable if you think every week must be a win, because it’s unrealistic expectation in any event. In the event where we play a team that’s coming off 2 weeks rest, at home, under a relatively new coach, without all our first choice Midwifed etc.

I understand the point you’re making, that the competition is too fierce to be able to allow any slips, but I’m telling you you’ll be miserable while watching one of the best teams you’ll ever get to watch if you require perfection in order to enjoy it.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, ManéMan said:

According to Dermot Gallagher, because Robertson managed to save himself from getting hurt, it's not a red...

The verbal gymnastics from that twat was laughable. Called out by Hoddle and Given who pointed out that Kane was out of control. He then came up with VAR is only there for absolute howlers.!! Remember him as a ref , absolute shite, he hadnt improved.

A point is a decent result given the circumstances. A scandalous match for many reasons. Spuds with their deceit to get a 2 week break and return with all their best players back, yet here we are, playing 2 days after our last match with half our regulars out with covid yet the game goes ahead. Then the abysmal refereeing, ref might as well be wearing a Spurs shirt the cunt. 

3 minutes ago, Preston Red said:

Kavanagh on VAR. The same cunt who gave the Bloos that bullshit penalty last season and barely looked at the screen when he was asked to by the VAR ref.

Manc cunt.

That the one where somebody ran into trents head while he was on the floor? 

2 minutes ago, Mark M said:

Klopp: "Robbo is a really good boy but he lost it. You can give a red card for that. But it proves that the VAR was there, because before that we were thinking he isn't in his office."

Klopp obviously reading my posts. Love you Kloppo but you should have not played this match mate X

12 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

I hope we send in a really damning report on that little shit, because they'll probably try to penalise Klopp for having the temerity to question him. He seriously has a problem with us and he shouldn't be allowed anywhere near our games.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

He's a decent squad player to play in the cup games, dead rubbers and against the likes of Norwich, but yeah he shouldn't be starting away games against the top six or seven teams in the league. 

Then he’s not a decent squad player at all.  You don’t get to pick and choose the games players play all the time.

We dropped points against City before a ball was kicked cause he had to play.

6 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

Wish I could be there with you. Truly. In reality I'll be pissed off at that refereeing performance for weeks, and I'm 37. 

That might mean I've got shit to work on. However, it definitely means the Premier League has shit to work on based on what I saw today. 

As I see people are at different stages and have different thoughts no problem. For me I love the game have the passion still but not the anger if that’s the right word.

• Upvote 1

Just now, gkmacca said:

I hope we send in a really damning report on that little shit, because they'll probably try to penalise Klopp for having the temerity to question him. He seriously has a problem with us and he shouldn't be allowed anywhere near our games.

Tierney is bent. 

1 minute ago, MegadriveMan said:

What are the actual rules about calling a game off for Covid? 

Seems so weird that some games were called off and some weren't? 

Are you Chelsea, Leeds or Liverpool? 

If yes - your game is on regardless.

If no - have a postponement.

26 minutes ago, waddy78 said:

Milner is great to have in the squad and shouldnt get anywhere near starting games with a makeshift midfield after being out for 6 weeks, and having fuck all opportunity to work his way back.

Fixed

• Upvote 2