You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Newcastle (H) - Thu 16th Dec 2021 (8:00pm)

Trumo

1 minute ago, Tj hooker said:

Jenas has hated us since we beat his beloved Spurs in the Champions league final it's no surprise he trys to belittle us when he gets the chance an absolute bellend is the stupid twat 

Long before that the fucking rat

1 minute ago, Tj hooker said:

Jenas has hated us since we beat his beloved Spurs in the Champions league final it's no surprise he trys to belittle us when he gets the chance an absolute bellend is the stupid twat 

He's hated us for a lot longer than that!  Remember slating us on MOTD years ago.  Bang average player, shit TV presenter, fucking awful football pundit.  Cunt.

1 minute ago, Red_or_Dead said:

He's hated us for a lot longer than that!  Remember slating us on MOTD years ago.  Bang average player, shit TV presenter, fucking awful football pundit.  Cunt.

I'm sure you're right I just remember him coming across as a right bitter twat that night 

22 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

We're gonna have a problem soon, that Matip, VVD and Konate will all want to start. Decent problem to have as a team.

We have to rotate Matip anyway because of his injury past. Having 3 is fine. The problem will be the 4th choice. Probably Gomez.

37 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Matip was superb throughout and Konate grew into it, to the point where he was just radiating calm in the second half.

Three points. Chelsea only drew. Bobby and Naby are back and I got the last hot dog from the van afterwards.

A good night.

Mustard and onions?

10 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Didn’t know that.

Well I was wrong anyway:

In fact, according to The Athletic - one data scout at a top European club clocked how he has been registered as one of the three fastest centre backs in Europe's top five leagues within the past two seasons. And this speed would help massively in Liverpool's high line.

52 minutes ago, aRdja said:

I wasn’t sure before if Konate had pace, but I think he’s quite quick. Perhaps not Virgil or Gomez level quick, but he’s no slouch. 

Konate hit 34.4 kph in a Champions League game once. Van Dijk hit 34.5kph when he ran back to stop the Messi/ Dembele breakaway in the 3-0 loss at the Camp Nou against Barca. They're both as fast as any centre back in the world.