You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Newcastle (H) - Thu 16th Dec 2021 (8:00pm)

Trumo

Yeah we gifted them a goal and something to try and hold onto and then after we got ahead because we couldn't finish them off for ages they felt they had a chance.

Utlimately we won and that is all that matters....you can't twat teams every game.

Although i do agree teams rock up at City far too often and put in total no shows...but some of that is down to the different ways us and city play...

8 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

You're right, but this narrative about us getting away with stuff sticks in the minds of others, particularly some officials.

Meh, it's always been this way since we used to win absolutely everything.

Jealousy is contagious when it's informed by the equally contagious ignorance.

4 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

But this informs all the cunts watching, that we are cheats and lucky cunts.  Also, haven't bothered turning the telly off.

See above, you lazy cunt, stick the news on and grab a beer, the Tories are losing the by election.

No problemwith the players' workrate but we lacked sharpness in the final third. At times Newcastle simply could not get out of their own area but our delivery in wasn't accurate. Still, goals for Diogo and Mo, and a thunderbastard from Trent to round things off makes for a satisfactory evening's work.

I've no idea if the game at the weekend is going ahead or not.

2 minutes ago, sir roger said:

I think Hayden does get a slight knock from Konate's elbow , but it is completely accidental and doesn't appear to be enough to cause the histrionics thereafter.

Going down and staying down has become a tactic to defend corners/set pieces....go down, stay down, get game stopped.

Fuck off Newcastle/Howe. Fed up of players lying down and looking to stop the game like that. Nothing wrong with him at all.

• Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

I'd quite like to watch Trent walk into that studio with an uzi and execute all three of those pricks. Pelanty my arse. Great tackle. 

Trents tackle was a close call imo. Decision probably correct, but tackling partly from behind like that, and catching a bit of the opponents feet as well as the ball makes it close.

The situation with Ox is quite different, you wont see a clearer foul than that, deliberately using his arms to pushthe opponent over. Penalty eight days a week that.

2 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Who gives a shit what the likes of Jenas thinks ? The only time I keep the pundits on is if it is Souness or Keane and things are kicking off.

Yup, straight off at full time.  Even the interviews aren’t worth listening too since they’re all generic bullshit and they’re not even allowed to say what they want.