Trumo

Newcastle (H) - Thu 16th Dec 2021 (8:00pm)

4 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Glad to see Kieta back.  Showed more quality in twenty minutes them oxocube has in two years.

He was very good. Brilliant in the pressing, to prevent the counter attacks and to hit them off balance. That is vital to our play against these teams, key to both defence and attack.

4 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Saudi Arabia, Spender, Ant & Dec, Geordie Racer, Biffa Bacon, erm, that fella what tried to punch a police horse, your boys took a hell of a beating!

Jarv?

Just now, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

He was very good. Brilliant in the pressing, to prevent the counter attacks and to hit them off balance. That is vital to our play against these teams, key to both defence and attack.

He was great before getting injured as well but I wouldn’t risk a penny on him staying fit a month.

2 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

I know what you mean about us, but they chased everything tonight, even Jo Elinton who has been lazy and useless every time I've seen him. They're still shite, but the difference between this and their last game against Leicester is chalk and cheese.

We seem to be nearly everybodys cup final.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Saudi Arabia, Spender, Ant & Dec, Geordie Racer, Biffa Bacon, erm, that fella what tried to punch a police horse, your boys took a hell of a beating!

Jossies giants.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

I know what you mean about us, but they chased everything tonight, even Jo Elinton who has been lazy and useless every time I've seen him. They're still shite, but the difference between this and their last game against Leicester is chalk and cheese.

They scored the first early and we then didn't really put them away. No professional side is going to just give up in that scenario

Just now, 3 Stacks said:

They scored the first early and we then didn't really put them away. No professional side is going to just give up in such a game.

Watch their next game...

• Upvote 1

Oh you window licking fucking cunt! You utter window licking cunt! Just parroting what the twat producer has put in your ear.

Well we made hardwork of that one but nevermind 3 points in the bag. Naby played well when he came on. 

Flat second half which was a surprise. 

Oh and Eddie Howe is a whiney arsed twat. 

Up the blues 

Things that Eddie Howe thinks are unacceptable: failing to stop play in a four second period when a player is down pretending to have a head injury. 

Things that Eddie Howe thinks are acceptable: working for people who chop up journalists and put their body parts in bin bags. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 15

Howe still completely full of shit, I see. 

It wasn't even an injury, let alone a head injury. Dickhead.