You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Newcastle (H) - Thu 16th Dec 2021 (8:00pm)

Trumo

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Imagine them two with Mane and Salah either side...... 

They were all at different stages in their careers, but Suarez/Gerrard/Sturridge/Coutinho/Sterling was a pretty sensational group to have together too. We really should have pushed on and won in 2013/14. 

• Upvote 1

On 13/12/2021 at 21:10, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Fucking pricks moving games for TV nearly had me driving over from Leeds for this on Wednesday night until my

old man just rang and said he’d seen the fixtures in the paper and has us playing Thursday. Fucking hell, life’s too bloody busy at this time of year for this fuckaboutery.

positive news I can now go to the Sniff gig I didn’t previously think I could get to.

Narrator: The snuff gig got cancelled because positive news is not allowed.

56 minutes ago, Byrnie said:

Alisson, Robbo, Konaté, Matip, Trent, Hendo, Thiago, Fabinho, Salah, Mane, Jota

Curtis Jones and VVD have Covid. That's what I've been told. 

Is that by the same rumour monger that said shirts had been stolen from the Hillsbrough Memorial? Just asking since people seem to get roped into these Chinese whispers.

1 hour ago, Byrnie said:

Curtis Jones and VVD have Covid. That's what I've been told. 

Same team i got sent by mate on whatsapp

Same rumours Virgil has covid too.

Just now, dockers_strike said:

Is that by the same rumour monger that said shirts had been stolen from the Hillsbrough Memorial? Just asking since people seem to get roped into these Chinese whispers.

It's not by any rumour monger. I've posted the line-ups early the last few weeks and they've been spot on. 

If me passing it on annoys you in any way, you are free to piss off.

Thanks.

• Upvote 7