Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

FA Cup 2021/22

1 minute ago, Creator Supreme said:

Think so mate.

Cheers, if the plague keeps me here in the new year beyond Christmas I might try and make this my daughter’s first home game, she’s five, she’s ready.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bruce Spanner said:

Cheers, if the plague keeps me in the new year beyond Christmas I might try and make this my daughter’s first home game, she’s five, she’s ready.

Good plan.

Good draw for us, will still be a full house with people who usually don't get the chance to go and we don't have to worry about an away trip to some hole with a shit pitch. 

Should be able to play our league Cup team and win easily. More chances for Divick to score backheel goals like he did against Preston.

Only the Man U Villa game stands out due to Gerrard managing them. Us, Chelsea and Man City all got favourable draws.

25 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Shrewsbury home . Lovely 

Oh not those moaning fucks again. They'll be cryarsing before and after the game how they've been done out of money because Jurgen will field a weak team, despite the fact Anfield will be packed.

Remember their chairman being a bad prick last time we played them?. Moaning about us disrespecting the FA Cup for not putting out a 1st team in the game at their place then acting a twat towards Kenny Dalglish and Ian Rush in the Directirs box at Anfield during the replay.

1 minute ago, Harry Squatter said:

Remember their chairman being a bad prick last time we played them?. Moaning about us disrespecting the FA Cup for not putting out a 1st team in the game at their place then acting a twat towards Kenny Dalglish and Ian Rush in the Directirs box at Anfield during the replay.

Yeah, exactly.