You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alternative 'rona thread

Pureblood

5 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Because

1. As every scientist has said from Day One, the vaccines don't give 100% protection.

2. As every scientist says, the double-dose vaccines we have already had are less effective against the Omicron variant.

This is not new. You know this.

Fake news, they didn't say that from day one. 

Pfizer said 95% effective. One shot and we were gonna be back to normal. 

2 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

Are insults and threats of violence still bad?  Asking for a friend.

I gave you my answer about insults on the other thread and I never threatened violence.

I can, however, confirm that cowering behind internet anonymity in order to gloat over people's personal tragedies is still cunt behaviour.

1 minute ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I gave you my answer about insults on the other thread and I never threatened violence.

I can, however, confirm that cowering behind internet anonymity in order to gloat over people's personal tragedies is still cunt behaviour.

I apologised for that behaviour, but you're still going on about someone deserving a kicking. 

The pro vaxxers are ready to call for gulags (hey Section), violence (A Ted, countless times by Tory), and constant insults. If you guys are so safe and happy with your vaxx status and you wear your masks, then what's the problem? 

You are an angry bunch. 

2 minutes ago, Iceman said:

The pro vaxxers are ready to call for gulags (hey Section), violence (A Ted, countless times by Tory), and constant insults. If you guys are so safe and happy with your vaxx status and you wear your masks, then what's the problem? 

You are an angry bunch. 

"Countless" times, in the sense that zero cannot be counted.

5 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

I apologised for that behaviour, but you're still going on about someone deserving a kicking. 

"Apologies mean nothing, when the damage is done"

(Pete Townshend)

You showed yourself to be a contemptible shit before your flounce; then, a few pages back, you brought it up to try to portray yourself as a victim.

2 minutes ago, Iceman said:

Again, I ask the question, why are so many TRIPLE vaxxed getting the coof? 

Because it doesn't stop you from getting it, it greatly improves your chances of surviving it. Doesn't matter what you think you were told that's the fact of the matter.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Iceman said:

Hiding. It's pretty lame guys. We all know you want bad things to happen to us. 

You're a basically harmless twerp. I can honestly say that if something bad happened to you, I'd sympathise.

If something bad happened to TK, I might be inclined to smile at karma.

• Downvote 1