You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alternative 'rona thread

Pureblood

Just now, Nelly-Torres said:

Give it a whirl. Top tip. Yeah, you're clearly telling everyone to steer clear of it, there. Aren't you? 

I'm sure that you'll be able to quote all A Red's posts where he "recommends" the vaccine. And, when you do, I'm sure that the language he uses to recommend vaccines will differ entirely from the language you use regarding the horse paste.*

*Disclaimer: no, it won't differ at all. 

When I said "give it a whirl", it was in the context of saying I think it should be tried by the government, based on what other doctors have said.  You've chopped that bit out.

I'd never recommended anything to anyone specific 1 on 1, because I'm not qualified to do so.

It's people like A Red who say directly to me "get the jab". 

I would never dare recommend any product directly to someone, because I'm not a doctor and am not qualified to do it.

6 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I'm sure that you'll be able to quote all A Red's posts where he "recommends" the vaccine. And, when you do, I'm sure that the language he uses to recommend vaccines will differ entirely from the language you use regarding the horse paste.*

There will be dozens of the them.  There will be a whole tonne of posts where people have said "get the jab".

@Anubis used to say it to me regularly, too.

35 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

That's correct, I'm not qualified to advise about what people should or should not take.  

I leave the drug pushing to you.  How many children do you think you've given myocarditis to?  Maybe they click on here, think "hey, that A Red is cool, I'll get the jab after all because he's recommending it and he's really cool". Then they're hospitalized with serious myocarditis.  What to do in this situation?

That's hilarious, I have to give you that.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I'm sure that you'll be able to quote all A Red's posts where he "recommends" the vaccine.

Here's one from Anubis telling me in no uncertain terms which medical product to take, because presumably he's s doctor and therefore qualified to do so.

Screenshot_2022-01-04-22-01-48-03_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

2 minutes ago, Carradona said:

I'm starting to think this threat doesn't exist. Or is it something irrelevant from years ago?

It's the Maddie thread.  I'm not sure how many more clues I can give.

She's an English child who went missing from her hotel room in Portugal in 2007.

Anyway, I thought you didn't have time to waste on me?  Why are you spending it digging around old threads?  Poor use of leisure time.

35 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

That's correct, I'm not qualified to advise about what people should or should not take.  

I leave the drug pushing to you.  How many children do you think you've given myocarditis to?  Maybe they click on here, think "hey, that A Red is cool, I'll get the jab after all because he's recommending it and he's really cool". Then they're hospitalized with serious myocarditis.  What to do in this situation?

So neither of us are experts and can only go by the facts given. Don't call yourself pro choice, there are plenty of pro vaxxers that are pro choice here, you are an anti vaxxer.

I would happily have a wager with you - I bet you massively more lives are saved by the vaccines than lost by taking them. We could use all sorts of legitimate sources to measure this, it would be easy. You wont though, you'll find all sorts of ways of dipping out - its a cover up, big pharma conspiracy, long time frames etc.

You want to be different, makes you feel special and noticed, don't let the facts get in the way.

1 minute ago, A Red said:

So neither of us are experts and can only go by the facts given. Don't call yourself pro choice, there are plenty of pro vaxxers that are pro choice here, you are an anti vaxxer.

I would happily have a wager with you - I bet you massively more lives are saved by the vaccines than lost by taking them. We could use all sorts of legitimate sources to measure this, it would be easy. You wont though, you'll find all sorts of ways of dipping out - its a cover up, big pharma conspiracy, long time frames etc.

You want to be different, makes you feel special and noticed, don't let the facts get in the way.

I'm pro choice.

13 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

Here's one from Anubis telling me in no uncertain terms which medical product to take, because presumably he's s doctor and therefore qualified to do so.

Screenshot_2022-01-04-22-01-48-03_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Here’s one of Anubis parodying my ‘wear a mask’ posts.

18 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

It's the Maddie thread.  I'm not sure how many more clues I can give.

She's an English child who went missing from her hotel room in Portugal in 2007.

Anyway, I thought you didn't have time to waste on me?  Why are you spending it digging around old threads?  Poor use of leisure time.

I'm not digging around, that's why I asked you where it is. And still you can't find it. I figured as much.

3 hours ago, Pureblood said:

There's another one in the Maddie thread. PaddyBerger15 warning me to be careful because he knows me in real life and I'd pissed him off. That's the one I was referring to. I just wanted to share Angry's fine work, too. 

Very good of you to remind people that you're not just a quirky controversialist or a harmless crank - you are the kind of odious cunt who, when people open up about their personal tragedies (and generally get the kind of supportive responses that make this forum so good) you bank it as a weapon to use against them when you're losing an argument.

Just go and carry on like that in the real world and let us know how you get on. Some might say you'd deserve a kicking.

1 minute ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Very good of you to remind people that you're not just a quirky controversialist or a harmless crank - you are the kind of odious cunt who, when people open up about their personal tragedies (and generally get the kind of supportive responses that make this forum so good) you bank it as a weapon to use against them when you're losing an argument.

Just go and carry on like that in the real world and let us know how you get on. Some might say you'd deserve a kicking.

Are insults and threats of violence still bad?  Asking for a friend.

2 minutes ago, Iceman said:

Why are so many vaccinated people getting Covid? 

Because

1. As every scientist has said from Day One, the vaccines don't give 100% protection.

2. As every scientist says, the double-dose vaccines we have already had are less effective against the Omicron variant.

This is not new. You know this.

• Upvote 1