You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alternative 'rona thread

Pureblood

https://www.clarkcountytoday.com/news/report-part-ii-young-womans-heart-believed-to-have-been-damaged-by-pfizer-vaccine/

“The myocarditis that occurs with the natural infection is very different than the myocarditis we’re seeing from the vaccines. The myocarditis from Covid-19 is mild, is inconsequential, and is largely a troponin elevation.

“I don’t want anyone thinking that the myocarditis we’re seeing from the natural infections is anything like what we’re seeing from the vaccines. There are pre-clinical studies suggesting that the lipid nanoparticles [in the vaccines] actually go right into the heart. The heart expresses the spike protein, the body attacks the heart. There are dramatic EKG changes, the troponin — the blood test for heart injury — with the vaccine myocarditis elevations is ten to a hundred-fold HIGHER than the troponin we see with natural infection. It’s a totally different syndrome.

“When the kids get myocarditis after the vaccine, 90 percent have to be hospitalized. They have dramatic EKG changes, chest pain, early heart failure. They need echocardiograms, medications to prevent heart failure. Vaccine induced myocarditis is a big deal, and in children it is way more serious and more prominent than a post-Covid myocarditis.”

Vaccine-caused myocarditis certainly isn’t mild for young Laura, who now has an 80-year-old heart courtesy of Pfizer injections she was pressured to take against her better judgment. Jefferson County Public Health makes sweeping misstatements based on the false pharma/CDC narrative, with no transparency about actual local data.

Dr. Malhotra joins fellow cardiologist Dr. McCullough and the many thousands of other doctors and scientists worldwide warning about this dangerous push to force these shots on people around the globe.

“I think now it’s high time that policy makers around the world put an end to the mandates — because I think if this signal is strong, and if it’s correct, then history will not be on their side and the public will not forgive them for it,” Dr. Malhotra said.

4 hours ago, Pureblood said:

Yeah, I think the vaccine was rushed through - a view I've been consistent with, as you correctly point out.

Turns out it was rushed through and now it's killing people. Sucks being right all of the time.

Just ask @Rico1304

10 hours ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Who are the individuals tasked with deciding if info is false or not on these platforms? Is it qualified people or just general staff?

Robert Malone mentions in his interview with Rogan that he was banned from LinkedIn but was reinstated after a he received a letter apologising for his ban as those fact checking were not qualified enough (paraphrasing here) 

I appreciate it is their platform and they can ban anyone they want, however for me all that does is create echo chambers and that’s dangerous for society. It also feeds into this new narrative that there is a “Mass Pyschosis” going on. 

9 hours ago, Pureblood said:

The mass psychosis thing is fascinating and rings true.

It's not difficult to think of a few of our forumites who are under the spell.  

Tl;dr - wake up, sheeple. 

Yet take Joe Rogan a known bullshit merchant as gospel. The fucking irony here is off the scale. Proper cult of weirdos , if it wasn’t dangerous it would be hilarious. This pandemic has shone a light on the best and absolute worst of humanity. 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Yet take Joe Rogan a known bullshit merchant as gospel. The fucking irony here is off the scale. Proper cult of weirdos , if it wasn’t dangerous it would be hilarious. This pandemic has shone a light on the best and absolute worst of humanity. 

Joe Rogan merely facilitated the conversation by asking questions of the expert in his presence.  And did a very good job of it, I might add.

5 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

Joe Rogan merely facilitated the conversation by asking questions of the expert in his presence.  And did a very good job of it, I might add.

What hospital does Dana work in? You remember Dana don’t you? 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pureblood said:

I'll post whatever I want. 

Go back to the colander thread. 

Yep you clearly have no filter. Can’t wait for you to flounce again. You over stepped the mark weeks ago and coming back the way you have just proves what you really are. 

But yep I rarely bother with this thread it’s for weird selfish cunts who spread lies. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yep you clearly have no filter. Can’t wait for you to flounce again. You over stepped the mark weeks ago and coming back the way you have just proves what you really are. 

But yep I rarely bother with this thread it’s for weird selfish cunts who spread lies. 

I do have a filter because you need one in the untamed terrain of places like brandnewtube.  

You'll be back, you want to know what's in here and that little part of you doubting the mainstream narrative gives you a little nudge on the way in.

And you'll always be welcome.  

13 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

I do have a filter because you need one in the untamed terrain of places like brandnewtube.  

You'll be back, you want to know what's in here and that little part of you doubting the mainstream narrative gives you a little nudge on the way in.

And you'll always be welcome.  

I think I speak for everyone when I say that the only reason we re-visit this thread is to see how fucking stupid you are or have become.

18 minutes ago, Clem H Fandango said:

I think I speak for everyone when I say that the only reason we re-visit this thread is to see how fucking stupid you are or have become.

Did you do that bit of soul-searching I recommended? If you did, I think you'd eventually come to the same conclusion as me and realise that it's not me you're angry with.

I think you should try looking inwardly, and maybe pause for thought. Ask yourself, is the government really acting in my best interests when it comes to this pandemic?  Have they accomplished much?  We're two years into it, and it's still a big issue.  What's their endgame?   Is it really about public health, or is it more about centralised government control of the population using the response to the virus as an excuse? 

Just try asking yourself, even for five minutes. Then, the next time you enter this thread you might have a broader perspective and not find yourself so wound up all the time. 

Give it a whirl. 

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/new-variant-france-46-mutations-22634183

New variant in France has '46 mutations' from original Covid

An emergence of a new Covid-19 variant discovered in the South of France is worrying scientists.

The variant showed "an atypical combination", with 12 patients testing positive in the same region.

4 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/new-variant-france-46-mutations-22634183

New variant in France has '46 mutations' from original Covid

An emergence of a new Covid-19 variant discovered in the South of France is worrying scientists.

The variant showed "an atypical combination", with 12 patients testing positive in the same region.

The Saint-Tropez variant. Not everyone can afford to get it.

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

It’s not Rogan who Is being listened to it’s his interviewees. 

And don’t be lumping me in with the likes of TK please. 

7 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

Always with the mental health slurs and othering of people. 

Sickening to witness.

I'm not going to sugar-coat it. People who believe that they are going to be forcibly or secretively vaccinated whilst attending hospital for a standard elective procedure are not thinking rationally. 

Sorry if I triggered you, but I'll post what I want.*

*Am I doing this bit right? 

3 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I'm not going to sugar-coat it. People who believe that they are going to be forcibly or secretively vaccinated whilst attending hospital for a standard elective procedure is not thinking rationally. 

Sorry if I triggered you, but I'll post what I want.*

*Am I doing this bit right? 

It's a pathetic attempt to tar anyone who is unvaccinated with the same brush and you do it all the time.

The person in that extract may well have mental health problems.  Calling them a loon and ridiculing them isn't exactly going to get them onside, though.  

But yes, by all means, post what you want in here.  All discussion is welcome. 

The mental health slurs reflect badly you on, though, in my opinion.