You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alternative 'rona thread

Pureblood

10 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

Why don't you just ignore the thread?  It was created because people didn't want me in the main thread, here it is all out of the way.

You can talk about how you'll be getting the fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh jabs in the other thread and that the eighth jab will emphatically reduce transmission 

1 minute ago, Clem H Fandango said:

Maybe you apologise properly, flounce, and don't come back an even bigger smug cunt thinking we've all forgotten your previous cuntfuckery.

I apologised and moved on. 

I doubt reposting it and dragging it out will be for Bruce's benefit, but if you must.

I could apologise again,  but it would be a bit awkward.  "Hey Bruce, you know that thing I really offended you with and apologised for, can I apologise again please?". 

I'll pass, but thanks for the PR tip.  

Just now, Pureblood said:

I apologised and moved on. 

I doubt reposting it and dragging it out will be for Bruce's benefit, but if you must.

I could apologise again,  but it would be a bit awkward.  "Hey Bruce, you know that thing I really offended you with and apologised for, can I apologise again please?". 

I'll pass, but thanks for the PR tip.  

Another cunt post. You have excelled yourself.

6 hours ago, Pureblood said:

Here's one for 3 Stacks and the other data lovers.  Some data, from doctors.

https://doctors4covidethics.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/end-covax.pdf

vaxxdeath.png

Histopathologic studies: findings Histopathologic findings of a similar nature were detected in organs of 14 of the 15 deceased. Most frequently afflicted were the heart (14 of 15 cases) and the lung (13 of 15 cases). Pathologic alterations were furthermore observed in the liver (2 cases), thyroid gland (Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, 2 cases), salivary glands (Sjögren`s Syndrome; 2 cases) and brain (2 cases).

Conclusion Histopathologic analysis show clear evidence of vaccine-induced autoimmune-like pathology in multiple organs. That myriad adverse events deriving from such auto-attack processes must be expected to very frequently occur in all individuals, particularly following booster injections, is selfevident. Beyond any doubt, injection of gene-based COVID-19 vaccines places lives under threat of illness and death. We note that both mRNA and vector-based vaccines are represented among these cases, as are all four major manufacturers.

I like number 10, our 81 year old friend who the study says died of the vaccine. She just beats the 95 year that didn't live forever. They don't know which one she took or when she took it but she took it and died from it at some point. It doesn't get more comprehensive than that.

2 minutes ago, No2 said:

I like number 10, our 81 year old friend who the study says died of the vaccine. She just beats the 95 year that didn't live forever. They don't know which one she took or when she took it but she took it and died from it at some point. It doesn't get more comprehensive than that.

I guess it's all a big joke... until it happens to you or someone you love.

3 minutes ago, No2 said:

You could say the same about the vaccine and those actively encouraging people not to take it.

I'm not encouraging anyone to do anything.

I'm entirely pro-choice.  In fact, I think you should have your next booster now as a trial run for the rest of the forum. 

1 minute ago, Pureblood said:

I'm not encouraging anyone to do anything.

I'm entirely pro-choice.  In fact, I think you should have your next booster now as a trial run for the rest of the forum. 

My entire close of 60 neighbours has had the vaccine and boosters. No ambulances or heart complaints in the tight knit community. Apart from I have an itchy ring, probably from Reading your bullshit.

1 minute ago, Clem H Fandango said:

My entire close of 60 neighbours has had the vaccine and boosters. No ambulances or heart complaints in the tight knit community. Apart from I have an itchy ring, probably from Reading your bullshit.

I'm definitely living rent free somewhere inside you, could well be up your ass.

Follow the science :

In public, Anthony Fauci and Francis Collins urge Americans to “follow the science.” In private, the two sainted public-health officials schemed to quash dissenting views from top scientists. That’s the troubling but fair conclusion from emails obtained recently via the Freedom of Information Act by the American Institute for Economic Research.

The tale unfolded in October 2020 after the launch of the Great Barrington Declaration, a statement by Harvard’s Martin Kulldorff, Oxford’s Sunetra Gupta and Stanford’s Jay Bhattacharya against blanket pandemic lockdowns. They favored a policy of what they called “focused protection” of high-risk populations such as the elderly or those with medical conditions. Thousands of scientists signed the declaration—if they were able to learn about it. We tried to give it some elevation on these pages.

That didn’t please the lockdown consensus enforced by public-health officials and the press. Dr. Collins, the director of the National Institutes of Health until Sunday, sent an email on Oct. 8, 2020, to Dr. Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.

“This proposal from the three fringe epidemiologists . . . seems to be getting a lot of attention – and even a co-signature from Nobel Prize winner Mike Leavitt at Stanford. There needs to be a quick and devastating published take down of its premises,” Dr. Collins wrote. “Is it underway?”

These researchers weren’t fringe and neither was their opposition to quarantining society. But in the panic over the virus, these two voices of science used their authority to stigmatize dissenters and crush debate. A week after his email, Dr. Collins spoke to the Washington Post about the Great Barrington Declaration. “This is a fringe component of epidemiology,” he said. “This is not mainstream science. It’s dangerous.” His message spread and the alternative strategy was dismissed in most precincts.

Dr. Fauci replied to Dr. Collins that the takedown was underway. An article in Wired, a tech-news site, denied there was any scientific divide and argued lockdowns were a straw man—they weren’t coming back. If only it were true. The next month cases rose and restrictions returned.

Dr. Fauci also emailed an article from the Nation, a left-wing magazine, and his staff sent him several more. The emails suggest a feedback loop: The media cited Dr. Fauci as an unquestionable authority, and Dr. Fauci got his talking points from the media. Facebook censored mentions of the Great Barrington Declaration. This is how groupthink works.

On CBS last month, Dr. Fauci said Republicans who criticize him are “really criticizing science, because I represent science. That’s dangerous.” He isn’t “science.” And it’s also dangerous for scientific officials to mobilize to quash dissent, without which it’s easy to make tragic mistakes. A scientific debate over pandemic policy was and still is in the public interest, especially during a once-in-a-century plague.

Focused protection of nursing homes and other high-risk populations remains the policy road not taken during the pandemic. Perhaps this strategy wouldn’t have prevailed if a debate had been allowed. But it isn’t enough to repeat, as Dr. Collins did on Fox News Sunday, that advocates are “fringe epidemiologists who really did not have the credentials,” and that “hundreds of thousands of people would have died if we had followed that strategy.”

More than 800,000 Americans have died as much of the country followed the strategy of Drs. Collins and Fauci, and that’s not counting the other costs in lost livelihoods, shuttered businesses, untreated illnesses, mental illness from isolation, and the incalculable anguish of seeing loved ones die alone without the chance for a family to say good-bye.

Rather than try to manipulate public opinion, the job of health officials is to offer their best scientific advice. They shouldn’t act like politicians or censors, and when they do, they squander the public’s trust.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/fauci-collins-emails-great-barrington-declaration-covid-pandemic-lockdown-11640129116?mod=e2two