You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alternative 'rona thread

Pureblood

3 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I'm more interesting in establishing if "Dana" exists and if these are actually her claims before wanting to hear her story. That's an important first step before we give any weight whatsoever to her words. You've mentioned previously that you have a legal background. Did you just believe everything written down on a witness statement, or were you not even a bit curious to find out who the witness was and if they actually existed? 

Good point, mate.  Maybe Matt Le Tissier doesn't exist either? Can we be sure Fauci is real?

Just now, Nelly-Torres said:

Matt Le Tissier exists. But, he's not providing evidence. He's making claims. You can't be this stupid? Come on. 

Personally, I think Whitty is a robot.  If I was taking a witness statement from him I'd have a hidden retinal scanner to be on the safe side.

9 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

It's all we have, so it makes the cut.

Yes, that was my original point. You and people in here who have a similar position usually argue it without quality evidence and you just explained that with "well, we're in an era of censorship". So crying controversy.

Just forget the topic you're arguing for a second, none of that should convince an objective observer with all his or her mental faculties that your position has merit. Just find better evidence, mate. If it exists, you won't have a problem. We don't need to post shite memes, hysterical anecdotes from a nurse or numbers from a reporting tool that can't prove anything.

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

Yes, that was my original point. You and people in here who have a similar position usually argue it without quality evidence and you just explained that with "well, we're in an era of censorship". So crying controversy.

Just forget the topic you're arguing for a second, none of that should convince an objective observer with all his or her mental faculties that your position has merit. Just find better evidence, mate. If it exists, you won't have a problem. We don't need to post shite memes, hysterical anecdotes from a nurse or numbers from a reporting tool that can't prove anything.

I'll continue to post whatever I want.  Suck it up, Stacksy.  

3 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

Here's my boy Robert Malone.  This one is only two minutes, so most of you should be able to handle it.  You might even recognise a part of yourselves in what he's saying?  Just a teeny-weeny bit, lads and lasses?

If we all agree to say he's the creator of the mRNA vaccine will he stop being a weird cunt?

Just now, Pureblood said:

You'll be back for more.  You love this shit.

Young phenom studs are so 2019.

Look, rest assured, if you find something good at one point in your quest to be proven right on this issue, I'll virtually dap you up. I'm always interested in being right, I respect the hussle.

Unfortunately for you, you're currently failing at that, but who knows, life is full of possibilities.

1 hour ago, Pureblood said:

Here's my boy Robert Malone.  This one is only two minutes, so most of you should be able to handle it.  You might even recognise a part of yourselves in what he's saying?  Just a teeny-weeny bit, lads and lasses?

I watched maybe 15-20 minutes of your boy Malone talking to some other fella, on a clip you posted. He had some interesting things to say but that shit there just shoots his credibility to bits. 

All the world leaders and scientists are Nazis now? What’s the end game? Come on, man. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I watched maybe 15-20 minutes of your boy Malone talking to some other fella, on a clip you posted. He had some interesting things to say but that shit there just shoots his credibility to bits. 

All the world leaders and scientists are Nazis now? What’s the end game? Come on, man. 

In fairness he wasn't comparing the world leaders and scientists to Nazis

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I think that's a misrepresentation of what he's saying.

Glad you enjoyed his other stuff.