You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alternative 'rona thread

Pureblood

2 hours ago, Boss said:

Can you explain that last part? As usual, you're dribbling again. 

I’m sure you were once on the autism/vaccine train and claimed their was no autism before vaccines.  When I’ve watched the footy and if I can be at all arsed I’ll try and dig it up.  Obviously if that’s true you could just save me the bother of searching.  

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

I’m sure you were once on the autism/vaccine train and claimed their was no autism before vaccines.  When I’ve watched the footy and if I can be at all arsed I’ll try and dig it up.  Obviously if that’s true you could just save me the bother of searching.  

You said something about a bat and Wakefield. I don't know what that means. Ah, I've found it now. It's a guy called Andrew Wakefield that found a link between Autism and vaccines. I'm with you now.

7 minutes ago, Boss said:

Well, that makes two of us then, doesn't it? Are you going to run off and cry to Dave about this one as well?

No, I PM’d him.  Sure he PM’d you too.  I won’t share it unless ask me to.  

Youre a racist and misogynist.  And stupid too.  Well done. 

Grand. You know all you shithouses who think you know better because you've read some articles on the internet about people in Suriname eating Camel nuts and it being an absolutely fool proof antidote to every western COVID ailment, fucking grand. Off you pop to Suriname then.

Otherwise, you live in a civilised society where you are you just one person in a pool of fucking millions. 

Have a crackpot theory where you've 'done your research' and you think you can mingle with socially responsible people who have done their bit to make the world safer, but it doesn't apply to you? Grand, you fucking crack on.

You either live in a community and abide by the rules and the general good of that society, or you lose your right to vote. That simple.

All this 'enforcing' isolation shit and 'me me me and what about my rights me me me" fuck off.

Eat all the Horse shit you like with a table spoon or ladle, grand, and I hope it wards off Horse flu for you, but while you live in a society and a community, you either opt in or you opt out.

Get vaxxeed, wear a mask, socially distance and behave like a proper human being in a human society of lose your right to vote.

It's easily done.

Just cross reference the electoral register with the NHS database and the next time any kind of decision that impacts on the wider good of society, the community and the nation is involved, you can pop down to your local voting station and you can be told "I'm sorry, your rights have been withdrawn, there are leaflets over there as to how you can create your own society, there is info on how to dig wells and generate electric off grid. Now fuck off".

If it meant that every polling station was guarded by KGB meatheads with syringes full of polonium to keep the "I'm not wearing no masks and I'll do what the fuck I want" brigade of tattoo'ed little Englander freedom warriors out and stop them from voting, then every penny and pound spent will have been a penny and a pound WELL spent. 

You fucking blerts who cry TOTALITARIANIM just because someone asks you to wear a fucking mask in public. You fucking petal soft cunts.

NO.

TOTALITARIANISM is when you are asked to wear a mask and carry a vaccine passport  when there ISN'T A GLOBAL HEALTH CRISIS. 

There is no illusion of choice, you cry baby cunts. You have a choice., You either get vaxxed, wear a mask and socially distance, behave yourself and think of others OR forego some of the 'rights' you take for granted.

Nobody is stopping you from leaving the house, starting a family, voting, the freedom of association, the use of the internet, the right of freedom of expression. ALL you are being asked is to think of other people. Just for once in your exalted, sorry, pampered, self absorbed fucking lives.

All it means is that, if you fancy going to Madagascar for your holidays, get vaxxed, like you would for Malaria, Rabies, Small pox or foaming Dog fever.

It's not an issue about freedoms, you disturbed cunts, it's an issue of preventing the horrible and painful deaths or your and other people's loved ones.

If you are so selfish or absorbed in your ideals of 'freedom' then fuck off and create your own society with like minded selfish, anti-social, irresponsible bellends.

• Upvote 8

BRW Iceman, you fucking blert, just who the fuck do you think you are?

Have I missed something, are you the new fucking Einstein, Edison, Mandela or Lenin and the new saviour of the human race and the new leader of the Geo-political landscape or just some fuckwit off the internet who is no better than me and everyone else?

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Grand. You know all you shithouses who think you know better because you've read some articles on the internet about people in Suriname eating Camel nuts and it being an absolutely fool proof antidote to every western COVID ailment, fucking grand. Off you pop to Suriname then.

Otherwise, you live in a civilised society where you are you just one person in a pool of fucking millions. 

Have a crackpot theory where you've 'done your research' and you think you can mingle with socially responsible people who have done their bit to make the world safer, but it doesn't apply to you? Grand, you fucking crack on.

You either live in a community and abide by the rules and the general good of that society, or you lose your right to vote. That simple.

All this 'enforcing' isolation shit and 'me me me and what about my rights me me me" fuck off.

Eat all the Horse shit you like with a table spoon or ladle, grand, and I hope it wards off Horse flu for you, but while you live in a society and a community, you either opt in or you opt out.

Get vaxxeed, wear a mask, socially distance and behave like a proper human being in a human society of lose your right to vote.

It's easily done.

Just cross reference the electoral register with the NHS database and the next time any kind of decision that impacts on the wider good of society, the community and the nation is involved, you can pop down to your local voting station and you can be told "I'm sorry, your rights have been withdrawn, there are leaflets over there as to how you can create your own society, there is info on how to dig wells and generate electric off grid. Now fuck off".

If it meant that every polling station was guarded by KGB meatheads with syringes full of polonium to keep the "I'm not wearing no masks and I'll do what the fuck I want" brigade of tattoo'ed little Englander freedom warriors out and stop them from voting, then every penny and pound spent will have been a penny and a pound WELL spent. 

You fucking blerts who cry TOTALITARIANIM just because someone asks you to wear a fucking mask in public. You fucking petal soft cunts.

NO.

TOTALITARIANISM is when you are asked to wear a mask and carry a vaccine passport  when there ISN'T A GLOBAL HEALTH CRISIS. 

There is no illusion of choice, you cry baby cunts. You have a choice., You either get vaxxed, wear a mask and socially distance, behave yourself and think of others OR forego some of the 'rights' you take for granted.

Nobody is stopping you from leaving the house, starting a family, voting, the freedom of association, the use of the internet, the right of freedom of expression. ALL you are being asked is to think of other people. Just for once in your exalted, sorry, pampered, self absorbed fucking lives.

All it means is that, if you fancy going to Madagascar for your holidays, get vaxxed, like you would for Malaria, Rabies, Small pox or foaming Dog fever.

It's not an issue about freedoms, you disturbed cunts, it's an issue of preventing the horrible and painful deaths or your and other people's loved ones.

If you are so selfish or absorbed in your ideals of 'freedom' then fuck off and create your own society with like minded selfish, anti-social, irresponsible bellends.

approve-applause.gif

1 hour ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

It's easily done.

NO.

Word perfect.

1 hour ago, Captain Willard said:

I’m going to start a cake thread. Cheer everyone up. 

Ate the best Cheesecake I ever had in my life the other evening.  Baker in the shop where my wife works sent one home with her. (I know technically there's fuck all baking involved in a cheesecake but still) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@Iceman 

I've dipped in and out of this thread the last week or so and not entirely up to speed with your stance. I think you have not had a vax and are against people having it. If i'm wrong, I apologise.

So, my question, would less or more people died of covid, taking your view on things, or mine (getting jabbed up)?