You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alternative 'rona thread

Pureblood

13 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

(Use this thread in the future to remind yourself who all the nutters are.  If ever you need to sell a bridge, start with these guys)

(Use this thread to ridicule and gaslight anyone with evidence that this pandemic response is a massive scam. If things truly go to shit though and they turn out to be proven right, memory hole the thread and pretend it never existed.)

Just now, Red Phoenix said:

(Use this thread to ridicule and gaslight any evidence that this pandemic response is a massive scam. If things truly go to shit though and they turn out to be proven right, memory hole the thread and pretend it never existed.)

Yes, like you were right on QAnon, pizzagate, the book, etc

etc. 

It is good you’ve got your own space though, like the toddler area of a play park. Ill

leave you to it. 

44 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

(Use this thread in the future to remind yourself who all the nutters are.  If ever you need to sell a bridge, start with these guys)

The very fact that you think you can ‘own’ a bridge is a sign of how you are just a sheepie meekly accepting the capitalist status quo. Wake up before it’s too late ! 

5 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

The last time I saw this amount of denial, ridiculing and gaslighting on here it was 2016 and a few of us were repeatedly pointing out how much of a fraud a certain election candidate was.

And we all know what happened next.

Does this mean Trump wasn't a fraud after all? 

17 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Yeah,we all support Trump!

Yeah, we're all ignoring thousands and thousands of corpses!

16 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Does this mean Trump wasn't a fraud after all? 

I think they were both massive frauds, and in the last election they were both massive frauds and in the next it'll probably be the same too.

1 minute ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I suggest that you do that once again for the good of your mental health.

Over the last 20 days I've put over 120 hours into a Switch game and that's way more time than I've spent on here. This isn't a full on obsession so I'm ok with it.

14 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

I'd like to think I was getting stoned somewhere at the time and not caring about US elections.

Everybody knows that Bill Gates puts microscopic 5G nanobots in to weed that get into your system and tell him and the CIA that you've been watching RuPaul's Drag Race. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

We will indeed find out who was on the right side of history one day. I don't think it will be the people passively accepting the kind outright fascism proposed in Austria. 

Totalitarianism leads to atrocities and all sorts of other nasty consequences.  

• Downvote 1