You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alternative 'rona thread

Pureblood

5 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

What an absolutely meaningless, lacking in context graph that is. You haven't even bothered to provide a source for it, never mind the data upon which it was created.

And there you go again, creating strawman arguments, reacting to claims I've never made.

Shameless.

Good point, mate.  It's not as if the source and context is written in the graph itself in bold type. It's really bad to have no source.

8 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

Good point, mate.  It's not as if the source and context is written in the graph itself in bold type. It's really bad to have no source.

There's no source for the graph, nor any report that would provide context and give meaning to it. Just a shoddy-looking graph with some numbers on it that any twat could draw up in his mums basement.

'reported deaths post covid vaccine'??? What the fuck does that mean?

It says a lot about you that you could stick that graph on here and expect it to be taken seriously. 

3 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

There's no source for the graph, nor any report that would provide context and give meaning to it. Just a shoddy-looking graph with some numbers on it that any twat could draw up in his mums basement.

'reported deaths post covid vaccine'??? What the fuck does that mean?

It says a lot about you that you could stick that graph on here and expect it to be taken seriously. 

The source is written in the graph itself in bold ty... never mind. 

11 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

The source is written in the graph itself in bold ty... never mind. 

VAERS isn't a source for the graph - it's the name of the body that you claim published the graph. Where's the link to the report that would've been behind the graph so we can ascertain the validity of the report? How sure are they that people are reporting valid claims? How sure are they that people aren't ascribing deaths to the vaccine that may have been nothing to do with the vaccine?

Looking at their site, it seems any cunt and his dog can report an 'adverse death following a vaccination' with their 'passive reporting system'. And no doubt many cunts have. I doubt if there even is a report, just a graph drawn up directly from whatever people have been telling them, with no scrutiny or analysis at all.

https://vaers.hhs.gov/

I also note the deliberately misleading use of the term 'following the vaccine', rather than as a result of the vaccine. I had this out with you a few weeks back when you first started posting all kinds of spurious shit and making all kinds of bullshit claims about the vaccine based on reports you claim to have read about deaths/illnesses following the vaccine. Is this where you got those claims from?

3 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

VAERS isn't a source for the graph - it's the name of the body that you claim published the graph. Where's the link to the report that would've been behind the graph so we can ascertain the validity of the report? How sure are they that people are reporting valid claims? How sure are they that people aren't ascribing deaths to the vaccine that may have been nothing to do with the vaccine?

Looking at their site, it seems any cunt and his dog can report an 'adverse death following a vaccination' with their 'passive reporting system'. And no doubt many cunts have. I doubt if there even is a report, just a graph drawn up directly from whatever people have been telling them, with no scrutiny or analysis at all.

https://vaers.hhs.gov/

I also note the deliberately misleading use of the term 'following the vaccine', rather than as a result of the vaccine. I had this out with you a few weeks back when you first started posting all kinds of spurious shit and making all kinds of bullshit claims about the vaccine based on reports you claim to have read about deaths/illnesses following the vaccine. Is this where you got those claims from?

You're right, it was my mistake. I ought to have known better than to interact with a hypnotized zombie such as yourself.  I'm still learning. 

• Downvote 6

31 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

You're right, it was my mistake. I ought to have known better than to interact with a hypnotized zombie such as yourself.  I'm still learning. 

Nice rebuttal.

It's you that regurgitates unverified shite like that VAERS site, but I'm the zombie for questioning it.

Still, I'll say this for you, for all your delusional bollocks on here, you have performed a useful service to society, when you stopped working as a solicitor. Assuming that isn't another of your Mitty stories.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

I wasn't trying to rebut anything. I just know that its futile interacting with people like you, who worship the Covid vaccines like a religious zealot.  

Yeah, that's me, I question the shite you post as gospel, and that makes me a vaccine zealot in your black and white view of the world.

Brain washed no hope fuck you are.

1 minute ago, Jack the Sipper said:

Yeah, that's me, I question the shite you post as gospel, and that makes me a vaccine zealot in your black and white view of the world.

Brain washed no hope fuck you are.

You are a vaccine zealot.  You won't hear a bad word said about it, and get all upset when confronted with some uncomfortable truths.  You'd prefer to bury your head in the sand and stay in denial, lest you be disturbed from your little zealot bubble.  

1 minute ago, Pureblood said:

You are a vaccine zealot.  You won't hear a bad word said about it, and get all upset when confronted with some uncomfortable truths.  You'd prefer to bury your head in the sand and stay in denial, lest you be disturbed from your little zealot bubble.  

Alright mate.

My son had bacterial meningitis, therefore all toddlers should be given an experimental mRNA Covid vaccine.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/five-year-old-now-eligible-23581143

So I strongly support the childhood Covid vaccine, and not just as a virologist, but as a parent too. I am among the unlucky few to experience a child becoming seriously unwell, my son being admitted to hospital at just 14 weeks with bacterial meningitis

• Downvote 3

Should the Covid vaccines be paused? McCullough et al argue yes, they should be, raising concerns that billions of lives are at stake.

https://www.authorea.com/users/455597/articles/552937-innate-immune-suppression-by-sars-cov-2-mrna-vaccinations-the-role-of-g-quadruplexes-exosomes-and-micrornas?commit=d033a57415da0ca976b27f11d81a4cd604f7fdc7

Innate Immune Suppression by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccinations: The role of G-quadruplexes, exosomes and microRNAs

17. Conclusions
It is imperative that worldwide administration of the mRNA vaccinations be stopped immediately until further studies are conducted to determine the extent of the potential pathological consequences outlined in this paper. It is not possible for these vaccinations to be considered part of a public health campaign without a detailed analysis of the human impact of the potential collateral damage. It is also imperative that VAERS and other monitoring system be optimized to detect signals related to the health consequences of mRNA vaccination we have outlined. We believe the upgraded VAERS monitoring system described in the Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Inc. study, but unfortunately not supported by the CDC, would be a valuable start in this regard [208].

In the end, we are not exaggerating to say that billions of lives are at stake. We call on the public health institutions to demonstrate, with evidence, why the issues discussed in this paper are not relevant to public health, or to acknowledge that they are and to act accordingly. Until our public health institutions do what is right in this regard, we encourage all individuals to make their own health care decisions with this information as a contributing factor in those decisions.

6 hours ago, Pureblood said:

Hahahaha he's about a million times more intelligent than you ! 

And me. 

Antibody dependent enhancement?

https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/04/03/confidential-pfizer-docs-official-gov-data-vaccinated-suffering-ade/

Official Government data suggests the Fully Vaccinated are suffering Antibody-Dependent Enhancement; and the newly published Pfizer Documents prove Pfizer & the FDA knew it would happen

An investigation of official Government data has uncovered that fully vaccinated individuals are up to 3 times more likely to be infected with Covid-19, 2 times more likely to be hospitalised with Covid-19, and 3 times more likely to die of Covid-19 than unvaccinated individuals.

The question is, why?

One possibility is that as feared, the vaccinated are suffering Vaccine-Associated Enhanced Disease leading to conditions such as antibody-dependent enhancement, and cytokine storm. In effect, this means the Covid-19 injections cause a vaccinated person’s immune system to go into overdrive when they come into contact with the virus, causing harm to the person and worsening disease.

But it turns out this possibility could actually be reality. Because the latest round of confidential Pfizer documents published 1st April 22, confirm that both Pfizer and the FDA knew Vaccine-Associated Enhanced Disease was a possible consequence of the mRNA Covid-19 injections, and they received evidence of it occurring, including several deaths, but swept it under the carpet and claimed “no new safety issues have been raised”.

One of the documents contained in the latest data dump is ‘reissue_5.3.6 postmarketing experience.pdf’. Table 5, found on page 11 of the document shows an ‘Important Potential Risk’, and that risk is listed as ‘Vaccine-Associated Enhanced Disease (VAED), including Vaccine-Associated Enhanced Reporatory Disease (VAERD)’.

Pfizer claim in their confidential document that up to 28th Feb 2021, they had received 138 cases reporting 317 potentially relevant events indicative of Vaccine-Associated Enhanced Disease. Of these 71 were medically signifiant resulting in 8 disabilities, 13 were life-threatening events, and 38 of the 138 people died.

Of the 317 relevant events reported by 138 people, 135 were labelled as ‘drug ineffective’, 53 were labelled as dysponoea (struggling to breathe), 23 were labelled as Covid-19 pneumonia, 8 were labelled as respiratory failure, and 7 were labelled as seizure.

Pfizer also admitted that 75 of the 101 subjects with confirmed Covid-19 following vaccination, had severe disease resulting in hospitalisation, disability, life-threatening consequences or death.

Further evidence from the confidential document also shows that both the FDA and Pfizer knew the Covid-19 injection has killed at least 12 people who developed an autoimmune disorder, by February 2021. That doesn’t mean these are the only people to have died due to autoimmune conditions induced by the jabs, these are just the ones that were officially reported to Pfizer in the first two months of their vaccine roll-out.

How have we gone from pulling the approved Swine Flu vaccine from distribution in the 70’s following two dozen reported deaths, to offering an experimental Covid-19 injection to children as young as 5 in 2022 following tens of thousands of reported deaths?

So there you have it, an investigation of official Government data has uncovered that fully vaccinated individuals are up to 3 times more likely to be infected with Covid-19, 2 times more likely to be hospitalised with Covid-19, and 3 times more likely to die of Covid-19 than unvaccinated individuals.

The question was, why?

It would appear the vaccinated are suffering Vaccine-Associated Enhanced Disease leading to conditions such as antibody-dependent enhancement, and cytokine storm.

And the latest round of confidential Pfizer documents published 1st April 22, confirm that both Pfizer and the FDA knew Vaccine-Associated Enhanced Disease was a possible consequence of the mRNA Covid-19 injections, and they received evidence of it occurring, including several deaths, but swept it under the carpet and claimed “no new safety issues have been raised”.

If being more likely to be infected with, hospitalised with , and die of Covid-19 following vaccination isn’t indicative of antibody-dependent enhancement, then we don’t know what is.

• Downvote 1

10 hours ago, Pureblood said:

My son had bacterial meningitis, therefore all toddlers should be given an experimental mRNA Covid vaccine.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/five-year-old-now-eligible-23581143

So I strongly support the childhood Covid vaccine, and not just as a virologist, but as a parent too. I am among the unlucky few to experience a child becoming seriously unwell, my son being admitted to hospital at just 14 weeks with bacterial meningitis

A virologist pointing out that instances of vaccine-induced myocarditis in children are "vanishingly rare" - and you're so stupid that you post the link to support your anti-vax agenda.

• Upvote 1

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2022/apr/02/taron-egerton-quits-lead-role-in-west-end-play-for-personal-reasons

Taron Egerton quits lead role in West End play for ‘personal reasons’

The Rocketman star, 32, had been performing in a revival of Mike Bartlett’s 2009 play Cock at London’s Ambassadors Theatre.

But he has been beset by difficulties since starting the run in March – fainting during the first night and then testing positive for Covid-19.

During the show’s opening night, Egerton fainted on stage and was attended to by a doctor in the audience, and Harper-Jackson stepped in to finish the play.

8 hours ago, Pureblood said:

Should the Covid vaccines be paused? McCullough et al argue yes, they should be, raising concerns that billions of lives are at stake.

https://www.authorea.com/users/455597/articles/552937-innate-immune-suppression-by-sars-cov-2-mrna-vaccinations-the-role-of-g-quadruplexes-exosomes-and-micrornas?commit=d033a57415da0ca976b27f11d81a4cd604f7fdc7

Innate Immune Suppression by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccinations: The role of G-quadruplexes, exosomes and microRNAs

17. Conclusions
It is imperative that worldwide administration of the mRNA vaccinations be stopped immediately until further studies are conducted to determine the extent of the potential pathological consequences outlined in this paper. It is not possible for these vaccinations to be considered part of a public health campaign without a detailed analysis of the human impact of the potential collateral damage. It is also imperative that VAERS and other monitoring system be optimized to detect signals related to the health consequences of mRNA vaccination we have outlined. We believe the upgraded VAERS monitoring system described in the Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Inc. study, but unfortunately not supported by the CDC, would be a valuable start in this regard [208].

In the end, we are not exaggerating to say that billions of lives are at stake. We call on the public health institutions to demonstrate, with evidence, why the issues discussed in this paper are not relevant to public health, or to acknowledge that they are and to act accordingly. Until our public health institutions do what is right in this regard, we encourage all individuals to make their own health care decisions with this information as a contributing factor in those decisions.

Not peer-reviewed (by people who understand all the sciencey-sounding words in that article).

Who are the authors?

Stephanie Seneff 

https://geneticliteracyproject.org/glp-facts/stephanie-seneff-anti-crop-biotechnology-mit-computer-scientist-morphs-into-anti-vaccine-activist-blames-weedkiller-glyphosate-for-covid-pandemic/

Greg Nigh 

https://www.immersionhealthpdx.com/dr-greg-nigh-nd-lac 

Anthony Kyriakopolous 

(Admittedly, there's no obvious sign that he's a crank, like the other three.)

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Anthony-Kyriakopoulos

Peter A McCullough 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_A._McCullough

Rather than believing that billions of lives are at stake, I'm going to exercise some healthy scepticism.

Vaccine mandates work wonders, they're a great solution for this pandemi... ahhhhhhhh.

https://deadline.com/2022/04/broadway-mask-covid-vaccine-mandate-1234992648/

Broadway Mask And Covid Vaccine Mandates Will Remain At Least Through April 30

The Broadway protocols, the League said in its announcement today, are in place “to ensure the well-being and safety of the audience, cast, and crew, who all make it possible for Broadway to remain open.”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10679737/Daniel-Craig-pulls-Broadways-Macbeth-TWO-HOURS-notice-testing-positive-Covid.html

Daniel Craig is forced to temporarily pull out of Macbeth on Broadway with just TWO HOURS notice after testing positive for Covid

'Today's matinee and evening performance of Macbeth are cancelled due to Daniel Craig just testing positive for COVID this afternoon.