You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alternative 'rona thread

Pureblood

7 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

No, it says the warning label mentions something (myocarditis) "that could lead to death". The warning label itself does not mention the risk of death. 

That's what it says about the CDC website. It says that the labels do mention a risk of death. Listen to it. I don't think this is a "Yanni/Laurel" thing.

5 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

That's what it says about the CDC website. It says that the labels do mention a risk of death. Listen to it. I don't think this is a "Yanni/Laurel" thing.

Okay, show me on the current Pfizer or Moderna Covid vaccine labels where the risk of death is mentioned.  Shouldn't be too hard to find and I'll hold my hands up if I'm wrong. 

3 hours ago, Pureblood said:

Okay, show me on the current Pfizer or Moderna Covid vaccine labels where the risk of death is mentioned.  Shouldn't be too hard to find and I'll hold my hands up if I'm wrong. 

Let's see, I'll just fish out some of those vials of vaccines I've got lying around at the back of the kitchen cupboard...

Or I'll just reiterate that it's the reporter on your link who said that the labels warn of a risk of death.

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Let's see, I'll just fish out some of those vials of vaccines I've got lying around at the back of the kitchen cupboard...

Or I'll just reiterate that it's the reporter on your link who said that the labels warn of a risk of death.

No, you've misinterpreted what was said.  The labels do mention myocarditis, but not that said myocarditis can cause death.  But you're a pompous moron who never admits when he's wrong, so fuck this argument for a game of soldiers.  My last reply on this point. 

4 hours ago, Pureblood said:

This is one of them. No idea about the other.  You'd think at the very least Pfizer would apologise for killing someone's teenage son but no, apparently not. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9756975/CDC-launches-investigation-healthy-boy-dies-three-days-receiving-second-Covid-vaccine.html

45054249-0-image-a-79_1625486275260.jpg

Healthy Michigan boy, 13, dies in his sleep three days after receiving his second dose of Pfizer Covid vaccine as CDC launches investigation 

Jacob Clynick, a healthy boy with no underlying conditions, received his second shot of the Pfizer vaccine at Walgreens in Zilwaukee on June 13, according to his aunt Tammy Burages.

I wouldn't say he was healthy, he's 13 and has tits.

Looks a lot like you Martin.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Pureblood said:

No, you've misinterpreted what was said.  The labels do mention myocarditis, but not that said myocarditis can cause death.  But you're a pompous moron who never admits when he's wrong, so fuck this argument for a game of soldiers.  My last reply on this point. 

Just. Fucking. Listen. To. That. Link. From. 30. Seconds. To. 35. Seconds. When. They. Show. Vials. Of. Vaccine. And. Say. That. The. Labels. Warn. Of. Risk. Of. Death.

No mention of myofuckingcarditis until the end of the report.

"Pompous moron" my haemorrhoidal hoop.

6 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Just. Fucking. Listen. To. That. Link. From. 30. Seconds. To. 35. Seconds. When. They. Show. Vials. Of. Vaccine. And. Say. That. The. Labels. Warn. Of. Risk. Of. Death.

No mention of myofuckingcarditis until the end of the report.

"Pompous moron" my haemorrhoidal hoop.

God, you're fucking dumb.  Let's go straight to the source.  Here are the current safety leaflets, which have the warnings on them (section 5.2).  No mention of death.  You're one seriously ignorant fucking idiot, and you never do your own research.  

https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19/comirnaty-and-pfizer-biontech-covid-19-vaccine#comirnaty

https://www.fda.gov/media/151707/download

5 WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS

5.1 Management of Acute Allergic Reactions Appropriate medical treatment used to manage immediate allergic reactions must be immediately available in the event an acute anaphylactic reaction occurs following administration of COMIRNATY.

5.2 Myocarditis and Pericarditis Postmarketing data demonstrate increased risks of myocarditis and pericarditis, particularly within 7 days following the second dose. The observed risk is higher among males under 40 years of age than among females and older males. The observed risk is highest in males 12 through 17 years of age. Although some cases required intensive care support, available data from short-term follow-up suggest that most individuals have had resolution of symptoms with conservative management. Information is not yet available about potential longterm sequelae. The CDC has published considerations related to myocarditis and pericarditis after vaccination, including for vaccination of individuals with a history of myocarditis or pericarditis (https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/clinical-considerations/myocarditis.html).

5.3 Syncope Syncope (fainting) may occur in association with administration of injectable vaccines, including COMIRNATY. Procedures should be in place to avoid injury from fainting.

5.4 Altered Immunocompetence Immunocompromised persons, including individuals receiving immunosuppressant therapy, may have a diminished immune response to the COMIRNATY.

5.5 Limitation of Effectiveness COMIRNATY may not protect all vaccine recipients.

https://www.fda.gov/media/154834/download

WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS

5.1 Management of Acute Allergic Reactions Appropriate medical treatment used to manage immediate allergic reactions must be immediately available in the event an acute anaphylactic reaction occurs following administration of COMIRNATY.

5.2 Myocarditis and Pericarditis Postmarketing data demonstrate increased risks of myocarditis and pericarditis, particularly within 7 days following the second dose. The observed risk is higher among males under 40 years of age than among females and older males. The observed risk is highest in males 12 through 17 years of age. Although some cases required intensive care support, available data from short-term follow-up suggest that most individuals have had resolution of symptoms with conservative management. Information is not yet available about potential longterm sequelae. The CDC has published considerations related to myocarditis and pericarditis after vaccination, including for vaccination of individuals with a history of myocarditis or pericarditis (https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/clinical-considerations/myocarditis.html).

5.3 Syncope Syncope (fainting) may occur in association with administration of injectable vaccines, including COMIRNATY. Procedures should be in place to avoid injury from fainting.

5.4 Altered Immunocompetence Immunocompromised persons, including individuals receiving immunosuppressant therapy, may have a diminished immune response to the COMIRNATY.

5.5 Limitation of Effectiveness COMIRNATY may not protect all vaccine recipients.

6 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

God, you're fucking dumb.  Let's go straight to the source.  Here are the current safety leaflets, which have the warnings on them (section 5.2).  No mention of death.  You're one seriously ignorant fucking idiot, and you never do your own research.  

https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19/comirnaty-and-pfizer-biontech-covid-19-vaccine#comirnaty

https://www.fda.gov/media/151707/download

5 WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS

https://www.fda.gov/media/154834/download

WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS

God, you're fucking dumb. That is NOT "the source" of what it says on the label. Do you know what the source for that is? The label.

If you don't think the label says what the people on your link say it says, take it up with them.

Meanwhile, just admit what the link you posted said, then we can all move on with our lives.

• Downvote 1

Just now, AngryOfTuebrook said:

God, you're fucking dumb. That is NOT "the source" of what it says on the label. Do you know what the source for that is? The label.

If you don't think the label says what the people on your link say it says, take it up with them.

Meanwhile, just admit what the link you posted said, then we can all move on with our lives.

That's the official warning, you thick utter cunt.

Now fuck off. 

Jesus. You truly are hard-of-thinking. I can't spell it out any more clearly for you, you desperate lackwit.

What you can't do, you utter, utter cunt, is find anything that proves there's a warning on the label warning of the risk of death.  Because it doesn't exist.  You're a dangerous combination of arrogance and spectacular ignorance.

I've shown you the official warning for myocarditis for the Pfizer vaccine, and you still don't acknowledge you're wrong.  Instead you continue to quack on about five seconds of a news report you've misinterpreted.

You're agonisingly and spectacularly fucking stupid, but too arrogant to even realise it.

28 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

What you can't do, you utter, utter cunt, is find anything that proves there's a warning on the label warning of the risk of death.  Because it doesn't exist.  

I never claimed it does.

I stated, correctly, that the link you posted claims it does. If you've got a problem with that, take it up with them.

Tetchy tonight, aren't you. Your girlfriend got a puncture?

I never claimed it does.

I stated, correctly, that the link you posted claims it does. If you've got a problem with that, take it up with them.

Tetchy tonight, aren't you. Your girlfriend got a puncture?

Look, we've established that you're impossibly stupid and can't actually read what's in front of your eyes.  I've made my peace with that and accepted it. 

12 year old dies from heart attack.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/kind-hearted-boy-12-who-26590685

'Kind hearted' boy, 12, who died suddenly from heart attack at school is named

Ryan Heffernan, 12, was playing with his friends in Shoeburyness High School in Essex when he suddenly collapsed on Monday afternoon as his parents mourn their 'kind-hearted' son

• Downvote 4

5 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

You're a despicable shitstain. There really are no depths you won't sink to.

It's not normal for twelve year olds to die from heart attacks and he's of an age where he's eligible for the Covid vaccine.  Therefore, an investigation should be carried out to establish the cause (if only to rule out the vaccine) in order to prevent it from happening to other children of his age.

That's not unreasonable and doesn't make me a bad person just for speculating.  It's far worse to bury your head in the sand and rule out the vaccine, without properly investigating whether it was the cause. 

15 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

It's not normal for twelve year olds to die from heart attacks and he's of an age where he's eligible for the Covid vaccine.  Therefore, an investigation should be carried out to establish the cause (if only to rule out the vaccine) in order to prevent it from happening to other children of his age.

That's not unreasonable and doesn't make me a bad person just for speculating.  It's far worse to bury your head in the sand and rule out the vaccine, without properly investigating whether it was the cause. 

It does make you a bad person for leaping on personal tragedy to score points. You have no idea what caused the death of this poor child, so you leap to the least probable hypothesis simply because that's your thing.

Fuck off.

• Upvote 1

Just now, AngryOfTuebrook said:

It does make you a bad person for leaping on personal tragedy to score points. You have no idea what caused the death of this poor child, so you leap to the least probable hypothesis simply because that's your thing.

Fuck off.

I have a fair idea - the vaccine is a distinct possibility and should be investigated as a cause, provided the child had no congenital heart defect or other known existing heart problem.  If that is unpalatable to you, I don't care.

In my view, you're the sick one for NOT wanting to rule out the vaccine because no properly functioning society would tolerate exposing children, the people we are supposed to protect the most, from this kind of harm.  It's morally reprehensible for any person or society to tolerate that level of risk towards children.  So you're the one who is sick in the head.

Fuck off. 

• Downvote 3

Shapeshifting spike protein makes the virus more infectious for vaccinated individuals.

https://philipmcmillan.substack.com/p/geert-vanden-bossche-analysis-of?s=r

This recent white paper has been painstakingly created over the past month as Geert has taken a deep dive into the COVID-19 pandemic.

It is a 45 page document and over the next few weeks I plan to analyse and hopefully accurately simplify some of these concepts.

The main points to highlight are

• Mass vaccination is causing immune pressure on the virus making it more infectious and eventually more virulent

• High non-neutralising antibodies keeps the spike protein in an open position and increases the infectivity for individuals who are vaccinated

• The pandemic is not over

Read full paper here >