You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alternative 'rona thread

Pureblood

31 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

Screenshot_2022-03-28-08-36-19-11_b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87.jpg

Only because you said in a post earlier that you only want a “fairer and more balanced view”.

I’m not going to get into a conversation with you on here though as I think some of the posts you’ve made are utterly disgusting. 

D99AFE97-3AF5-4D12-8BB6-3394AD252489.jpeg

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Pureblood said:

No endgame. Maybe I'll stop when the government/media/big tech/big pharma complex give us a fairer and more balanced view on this subject and stop coercing people.  

As for the pestering/spam allegation, in the main I keep my shit to this thread. Nobody's forcing you to read it. 

Wonder you can find the time all the shit solo net bowling and blowing up your girlfriend. 
Tidy your room or take your mam to Wetherspoons.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Er... yeah...

"Money laundering", though?

If the trial data was fudged then the regulatory approvals would be called into question, raising the prospect of profits (vaccine sales) obtained by deception.  I think that's how the argument goes.  Not saying it's proven, not saying I agree with the argument being made.  I was merely sharing a meme, so put your flaps away. 

12 hours ago, JohnnyH said:

Only because you said in a post earlier that you only want a “fairer and more balanced view”.

I’m not going to get into a conversation with you on here though as I think some of the posts you’ve made are utterly disgusting. 

D99AFE97-3AF5-4D12-8BB6-3394AD252489.jpeg

I'll see your cumulative graph, which speaks for itself in that it's not a snapshot in time and therefore meaningless in the context of the post you quoted, and raise you a current state of affairs.  Can you spot the difference?  I doubt it, but it's worth a go:-

US.png

SK.png

Perhaps now you can see the logic in the tweet you quoted, but as I say, I doubt it because hypnotized people like you are incapable of seeing the bigger picture, or any picture, unless it's through a Pfizer prism.

I assume by "disgusting" you're referring to reports of people having heart attacks, strokes and amputations following vaccination.  Now, you may not think that there is any cause and effect relationship between the two, but I do, and people have the right to ask the question.  You may think it's disgusting, you can think whatever you like and I don't blame you for having a visceral reaction like that.

But in my view, it's more disgusting and worse behaviour to ignore people suffering from vaccine injuries, to not give them a human face or a voice in their suffering or to even acknowledge it.  In my opinion, that is far more dehumanising than speculating whether a heart attack has been caused by a vaccine - a valid question, in my book, and one which can reasonably be asked in these instances given all of the information available.  So I make no apology for it, and if you don't want a conversation because it makes you feel uncomfortable then I don't really care, shove it up your ass. 

3 hours ago, Pureblood said:

If the trial data was fudged then the regulatory approvals would be called into question, raising the prospect of profits (vaccine sales) obtained by deception.  I think that's how the argument goes.  Not saying it's proven, not saying I agree with the argument being made.  I was merely sharing a meme, so put your flaps away. 

I'll add money laundering to the ever-growing list of things that you don't know what they are.

• Upvote 1

It's good to see that the vaccines have kept her safe from Covid, but it's sad that the disinformation spread by fearmongering, attention-seeking, anti-scientific ghouls could hinder her process of healing after two miscarriages.

"Pregnancy, breastfeeding, fertility and coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination - NHS" https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/pregnancy-breastfeeding-fertility-and-coronavirus-covid-19-vaccination/

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Where these Covid Jabs meant to stop every other illness and miscarriage in their tracks?

Got Cancer, AIDS or a Dinky toy stuffed up your arse? Caused by vaccines lad!

Surely having the vaccine and then some ivermectin immediately afterwards is the answer?