You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alternative 'rona thread

Pureblood

9 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

Not in the articles you post, as I've pointed out to you already. These are just random cases if people having heart problems with no discernable cause given, but because uou believe there's a link between the vaccines and heart problem you stick up every report, regardless of the cause.

It's because there's a correlation, timed with mass vaccination.  Correlation doesn't equal causation but we should be allowed to ask the question without fear of being shouted down by noisy intolerant people such as yourself. 

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

How about the fact that, in most of the articles he posts, no cause is given, therefore it's completely misleading to link them to vaccines as he does? The importance you claim to place of the truth and facts and evidence is clearly selective.

It's more misleading to claim that the vaccine plays no part when it's known to cause permanent damage to the heart muscles (myocarditis). 

1 minute ago, Pureblood said:

It's because there's a correlation, timed with mass vaccination.  Correlation doesn't equal causation but we should be allowed to ask the question without fear of being shouted down by noisy intolerant people such as yourself. 

Ask questions? If only. All you do on here is make claims without evidence. 

And you might want to check out what correlation means. 

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Jack the Sipper said:

Ask questions? If only. All you do on here is make claims without evidence. 

And you might want to check out what correlation means. 

I know what correlation means. For example, there's a high correlation between people who've been triple jabbed and people who are unable to think for themselves. lol

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

It's more misleading to claim that the vaccine plays no part when it's known to cause permanent damage to the heart muscles (myocarditis). 

Right, so if you fight one misleading claim with some of your own that makes it ok? Two bob shyster.

still, at least we're inching closer to an acknowledgment that you knowingly mislead people. Even if only a handful of cunts on here are stupid enough to believe you.

5 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

How about the fact that, in most of the articles he posts, no cause is given, therefore it's completely misleading to link them to vaccines as he does? The importance you claim to place of the truth and facts and evidence is clearly selective.

The importance I place on arguing here after just having my head fucked up for about two hours on wordle is selective too (I managed to get the bastard in the end but it was the worst one I've ever done.)

It's Pureblood's thread, if he wants to post cases of people having health problems after we've had months of scapegoating and media denial of problems I'm not opposing him doing that.

11 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

Is there?

Bearing in mind that cherry-picked anecdotes are not data, the first question we should be allowed to ask, without fear of being shouted down by noisy intolerant people, is whether there is an increase in heart problems and whether this correlates with mass vaccination.

5 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

Right, so if you fight one misleading claim with some of your own that makes it ok? Two bob shyster.

still, at least we're inching closer to an acknowledgment that you knowingly mislead people. Even if only a handful of cunts on here are stupid enough to believe you.

Like I say, the truly misleading position is to pretend that the vaccines cause no harm. 

2 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Is there?

Bearing in mind that cherry-picked anecdotes are not data, the first question we should be allowed to ask, without fear of being shouted down by noisy intolerant people, is whether there is an increase in heart problems and whether this correlates with mass vaccination.

Discussed on previous pages with forumite Bjornebye. 

4 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

Taylor Hawkins has been claimed by the anti-vaxxers. 

Weird cunts. 

Don't know about Taylor Hawkins specifically but there are certainly a lot of famous people and athletes/professional sportspersons collapsing in mysterious circumstances.  It's almost like there's some other force at work, I wonder what it could be...

• Downvote 2

Just now, Pureblood said:

Don't know about Taylor Hawkins specifically but there are certainly a lot of famous people and athletes/professional sportspersons collapsing in mysterious circumstances.  It's almost like there's some other force at work, I wonder what it could be...

6 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

Weird cunts. 

Speak of the devil…

29 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

Maybe it was all the smack he used to take....

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

I'm not repeating myself, certainly not for someone as obtuse as you. 

I looked through the last five pages or so and there's nothing there. I couldn't be arsed looking further, because I strongly suspect (based on your previous efforts on this thread) that you haven't provided any data.

Prove me wrong.

2 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I looked through the last five pages or so and there's nothing there. I couldn't be arsed looking further, because I strongly suspect (based on your previous efforts on this thread) that you haven't provided any data.

Prove me wrong.

Find out for yourself.