You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alternative 'rona thread

Pureblood

4 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

I bet you can really. I bet you could take a torch and convince them it's a lightsabre.

I've seen Kingpin, this could be hilarious.

Once they defeat Trudeau, then Klaus Schwab, then the New World Order, they'll have their own advanced tech so I can't see this torch thing working.

Amish World Order.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Fuck sake. 

Fair enough. I thought you were referring to his post yesterday. 

Rogan is still a horrible cunt. 

And by that very same logic you are saying the same about Carradonna. You can’t call one without the other, when by your own standards they are exactly that. 

People have jumped on a bandwagon they know nothing about and have become outraged over knowing a lot about absolutely nothing.

And that post is a demonstration in the hypocrisy of it all. 

2 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

And by that very same logic you are saying the same about Carradonna. You can’t call one without the other, when by your own standards they are exactly that. 

People have jumped on a bandwagon they know nothing about and have become outraged over knowing a lot about absolutely nothing.

And that post is a demonstration in the hypocrisy of it all. 

I think Rogan is a horrible cunt because he compared black people to apes. Is that ok with you? Actually... You've made it clear it is.....

You know fuck all then if you want to use your logic. 

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I think Rogan is a horrible cunt because he compared black people to apes. Is that ok with you? Actually... You've made it clear it is.....

You know fuck all then if you want to use your logic. 

Missing the point again. 

EDIT: Do you actually read what you type or do you just hit your screen in an outraged manner.

Yes, you having that opinion of Joe Rogan is ok with me, I’m not arsed what you think of him.

What I will do is show you up for the hypocrite you are as you won’t call Carradonna a horrible cunt for “being racist” because he’s one of the lads on here. 

Belm. 

And I don’t think either are racist or horrible cunts, because I’m not a fucking idiot. 

48 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Missing the point again. 

EDIT: Do you actually read what you type or do you just hit your screen in an outraged manner.

Yes, you having that opinion of Joe Rogan is ok with me, I’m not arsed what you think of him.

What I will do is show you up for the hypocrite you are as you won’t call Carradonna a horrible cunt for “being racist” because he’s one of the lads on here. 

Belm. 

And I don’t think either are racist or horrible cunts, because I’m not a fucking idiot. 

Do you read what you write on here? You’re one of the biggest hypocrites going on this forum. You’re shite attempts at deflecting don’t wash with me. You’re a fucking idiot. 

I think Rogan is a horrible cunt. I’m far from alone in the world with that opinion. 

1 minute ago, Red Phoenix said:

There's reports of fuel being taken from truckers in Ottawa now and some arrests made.

Historians will sure have a busy job recording all of the fraud and authoritarianism that's taken place over the last couple of years.

Are you in Ottawa??? 

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Are you in Ottawa??? 

No I'm near Hull, funnily enough though there's a district called Hull right next to the Ottawa protests too. I've been following news on it since it started so I can usually see if anything significant has happened from the twitter accounts I check.