Pureblood

Alternative 'rona thread

1 hour ago, Pureblood said:

Conveyancing is not lucrative.  It's almost exclusively fixed fee and has to be done in volume to generate profit. 

It's high risk, low reward, stressful, long hours and the clients (you) are hard work.  

And it's done by paralegals not solicitors because it's low profit.

A solicitor spending any time on conveyancing means they are crap

• Upvote 1

I’m shagging Liz Hurley (non-penetrating).

Just a quick heads up for anybody who has been vaccinated, you may want to do a quick Experian check as it can proper mess up your Google credit rating. Or something like that? 

25 minutes ago, Nelly-Fauci said:

I’m shagging Liz Hurley (non-penetrating).

Just a quick heads up for anybody who has been vaccinated, you may want to do a quick Experian check as it can proper mess up your Google credit rating. Or something like that? 

Well, I'm convinced.

I suppose, at least, "quantum entanglement" is a real thing, that people who know what they're talking about have heard of (even if it's nothing like whatever she's talking about).  

Quantum entanglement > mass formation psychosis.

There's a grim inevitability to all this.  

If you refuse to protect yourself from a potentially fatal disease, you have a much higher risk of getting very ill or dying. That shouldn't be a controversial statement.

35 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

There's a grim inevitability to all this.  

If you refuse to protect yourself from a potentially fatal disease, you have a much higher risk of getting very ill or dying. That shouldn't be a controversial statement.

There are people that spend their time trying to stop other people from protecting themselves against a potentially fatal disease. Anti Vaxxers. Know of any?

On 29/01/2022 at 23:46, Red Phoenix said:

An absolute disgrace. Majoritarily unwashed masses with don't tread on me flags being cunts, making non stop noise, blocking roads. All which will lead ultimately to absolutely nothing.

It was a joke this weekend. A complete nuisance to go anywhere near downtown Ottawa or use the highway system close to the city. I had to go to the mall downtown saturday and the scenes were pure aids. They had to close it.

12 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

An absolute disgrace. Majoritarily unwashed masses with don't tread on me flags being cunts, making non stop noise, blocking roads. All which will lead ultimately to absolutely nothing.

It was a joke this weekend. A complete nuisance to go anywhere near downtown Ottawa or use the highway system close to the city. I had to go to the mall downtown saturday and the scenes were pure aids. They had to close it.

"Unwashed masses." Maybe if Klaus Schwab's gimp Trudeau hadn't mandated vaccines it could've all been avoided.

16 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

"Unwashed masses." Maybe if Klaus Schwab's gimp Trudeau hadn't mandated vaccines it could've all been avoided.

It has little to do with Trudeau. Vaccine mandates and the like are largely under provincial jurisdiction. These smelly losers had no idea what they were even protesting. It was mostly an excuse for people who are generally frustrated and right leaning to make noises and air general grievances. 

10 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

It has little to do with Trudeau. Vaccine mandates and the like are largely under provincial jurisdiction. These smelly losers had no idea what they were even protesting. It was mostly an excuse for people who are generally frustrated and right leaning to make noises and air general grievances. 

The protest was started because of the cross border mandate for truckers. That's Trudeau's doing and I'm sure the protesters are well aware of it, he can push to drop the mandate whenever he wants but chooses not to. It then also became a protest at the general measures going on all over Canada. The US also has a border mandate and that's why truckers are preparing the same in the US for March 1st.

17 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

The protest was started because of the cross border mandate for truckers. That's Trudeau's doing and I'm sure the protesters are well aware of it, he can push to drop the mandate whenever he wants but chooses not to. It then also became a protest at the general measures going on all over Canada. The US also has a border mandate and that's why truckers are preparing the same in the US for March 1st.

Yes, that is in large part the US' doing. They aren't allowing people to cross the border unless they are vaxxed. 

Trudeau should definitely go ahead and contradict that, change rules we have with our biggest ally because a fringe minority of truckers (90% are vaxxed and the Canadian Trucking Alliance said they don't support the protests) are mad. 

So yeah, the whole thing is nonsense because their original grievance won't and can't change. So what it turned into is a congregation of cunts airing out your usual pandemic grievances and right wing talking points. It's not really about truckers.

15 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Yes, that is in large part the US' doing. They aren't allowing people to cross the border unless they are vaxxed. 

Trudeau should definitely go ahead and contradict that, change rules we have with our biggest ally because a fringe minority of truckers (90% are vaxxed and the Canadian Trucking Alliance said they don't support the protests) are mad. 

So yeah, the whole thing is nonsense because their original grievance won't and can't change. So what it turned into is a congregation of cunts airing out your usual pandemic grievances and right wing talking points. It's not really about truckers.

It was a fringe minority of NHS workers here too and look how that turned out. Biden and Trudeau are a pair of idiots, the mandate should be dropped.

9 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

It was a fringe minority of NHS workers here too and look how that turned out. Biden and Trudeau are a pair of idiots, the mandate should be dropped.

Fantastic. I'll tell them you said that and I'm sure they'll get right on it.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Fantastic. I'll tell them you said that and I'm sure they'll get right on it.

No need to, I think they're already getting the message well enough from the truckers and there's no sign of them moving yet.

13 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

No need to, I think they're already getting the message well enough from the truckers and there's no sign of them moving yet.

Yeah, bet they're very moved by the whole thing.

1 hour ago, 3 Stacks said:

Yeah, bet they're very moved by the whole thing.

You should get back out there and watch some hockey.

5 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

You should get back out there and watch some hockey.

Great, they're taking a break from preventing people downtown from sleeping with their honking and attacking homeless people.

• Upvote 1