You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alternative 'rona thread

Pureblood

I've said it on the MF so I may as will say it here. Don't respond. I'm not saying it to be an arse, I don't think it's good for the lad at all to be engaging in a full time forum battle with every single post about covid. 

I'm the second biggest cunt on the forum but TK will make himself ill if he keeps this up. Plus, he's a solicitor with an imaginary blow up girlfriend called Janice Battersby so he's winning at life anyway. 

228b723bfd61d540e768a96cea8580c2.jpg

*do what the fuck you want. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

Don't worry, I've done a lateral flow test.  Coincidentally, lateral flow would be a good way to describe the bullshit that spews from your gob. 

Have some rep because if you did a literal flow test the fucking thing would go for your throat. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Young

On January 24, 2022, Young posted an open letter to his management and record label, asking them to give Spotify an ultimatum. They can either have access to his classic song library or continue offering "sentient tubs of whey powder" a platform to spread COVID-19 misinformation, namely Joe Rogan.[179]

11 minutes ago, Nelly-Fauci said:

Everytime someone dies check twitter or comments sections "Bet he was jabbed" etc etc. Shameless, evil, lying scruffs. 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Everytime someone dies check twitter or comments sections "Bet he was jabbed" etc etc. Shameless, evil, lying scruffs. 

There was one on the Echo Facey the other day about some bit part actor from Emmerdale and Peaky Blinders who died suddenly. Despite his death being about 4 months before the vaccine rollout, it still attracted loads of these sort of comments.

Shameless, evil, lying, thick scruffs. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, AngryOfTuebrook said:

If Covid passes are so fundamentally terrible, it should be easy to construct a coherent argument against them without resorting to lies and scaremongering bullshit.

It is easy - they're shit and don't work. 

Italy, for example, introduced vaccine passports and they have record breaking case numbers.  As a counter Covid measure, they're about as useful as your three jabs were when it came to preventing you from being infected.  

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, TK-421 said:

It is easy - they're shit and don't work. 

Italy, for example, introduced vaccine passports and they have record breaking case numbers.  As a counter Covid measure, they're about as useful as your three jabs were when it came to preventing you from being infected.  

They are not a counter Covid measure.