You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alternative 'rona thread

Pureblood

52 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I don’t remember this episode, seems pretty poor.  Especially doubling down on it now. 

Health Nerd is just bitter because he's bald.

38 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

That's a good point. If you look at arrhythmia though you can see 2nd dose of moderna appear there, so if you then check <40 (which isn't there) and then 16-24 I think that Prasad says would make myocarditis look even worse for younger males with vaccines, it might balance out a lot more. It does still leave pericarditis though and it was something I remember wondering about when I saw those charts a while back.

Poorman is saying that he's deliberately hiding that stuff though, I don't think he's doing that but will post back if I see him answering anyone else asking him (or if they already have and I find it.)

43 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

That's a good point. If you look at arrhythmia though you can see 2nd dose of moderna appear there, so if you then check <40 (which isn't there) and then 16-24 I think that Prasad says would make myocarditis look even worse for younger males with vaccines, it might balance out a lot more. It does still leave pericarditis though and it was something I remember wondering about when I saw those charts a while back.

Sorry, I was referring to the image in her thread here :

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

He references it in the Malone interview. It’s in the Twitter thread.  

Yeah thought it was that. Wouldn’t class as doubling down myself. 

It’s defo one thing he should be stepping back from at this stage. I don’t know a whole load about that fellas theory, I know the basics and disagree. 

17 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

If it's not causing an issue they should do if that's what the patient wants, but seeing as almost everything has gone insane over the last two years I'm not surprised.

There is very little more insane than suggesting doctors in hospitals should just do whatever the patient wants.

1 hour ago, TheHowieLama said:

There is very little more insane than suggesting doctors in hospitals should just do whatever the patient wants.

You said :

18 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

They should not expect a doctor in a hospital setting to include ivermectin. Cuz they won't.

And I said they should do if the patient wants it. I meant provide ivermectin, not just do whatever the patient wants.

8 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

You said :

And I said they should do if the patient wants it. I meant provide ivermectin, not just do whatever the patient wants.

Have their been any studies into the interaction of Covid with all the other drugs theICU would use?  Seems dangerous to me. 

5 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Have their been any studies into the interaction of Covid with all the other drugs theICU would use?  Seems dangerous to me. 

You mean if they added ivermectin too? No idea, same for the interactions with all of the stuff they're already using.

1 minute ago, Red Phoenix said:

You mean if they added ivermectin too? No idea, same for the interactions with all of the stuff they're already using.

You constantly say you want evidence of no harm. So why add a drug into the ‘normal’ regime of drugs given to people with severe lung conditions. 

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

You constantly say you want evidence of no harm. So why add a drug into the ‘normal’ regime of drugs given to people with severe lung conditions. 

If a patient is in hospital and they want to try ivermectin for their condition I don't see why it should be a huge issue. It's not some outside forces coercing the patient then harming them, the patient would be responsible for it because they asked.

Anyway it's not as if you're going to agree on anything because it's ivermectin.

It's funny how they carry out all of these studies for vaccines and new antivirals but they still haven't managed to get around to ivermectin yet, I'm sure it's got nothing to do with corrupt govs or corps influencing anything because it's a cheap generic drug that could lose big pharma billions if it was widely accepted and used. It could also help out the unvaccinated too and we already know what they think of the unvaccinated.

Two years in and they're still carrying out ivermectin trails and completely clueless on whether it works or not! If it's such an important thing they should've had several studies done already.

30 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

The Australian authorities have been a joke for a while now and I think it goes way beyond a tennis player. This Novak thing is just the latest episode with them. The measures they've taken and the restrictions they've placed on Aussies have been fucking insane.

More comparisons with nazi germany. Utterly shameless and hugely disrespectful to the millions killed by them 

Maybe just maybe he has had his visa revoked for lying on his immigration forms and nothing to do with them not wanting an un-vaxxed person to win? 

Fucking hell pack it in 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

More comparisons with nazi germany. Utterly shameless and hugely disrespectful to the millions killed by them 

Maybe just maybe he has had his visa revoked for lying on his immigration forms and nothing to do with them not wanting an un-vaxxed person to win? 

Fucking hell pack it in 

If govs weren't so authoritarian they'd maybe get compared to Nazis less.

Total double standards too, Nazi was used as a daily insult for four years when Trump was around and now it's forbidden? Fuck that, these fascist twats making up all of these authoritarian rules can fuck off.

Just now, Red Phoenix said:

If govs weren't so authoritarian they'd maybe get compared to Nazis less.

Total double standards too, Nazi was used as a daily insult for four years when trump was around and now it's forbidden? Fuck that, these fascist twats making up all of these authoritarian rules can fuck off.

No you can fuck off comparing it. Who was genuinely comparing trump to nazi's? Where were people using Star of Davids in protest? You're chatting utter fucking bollocks. If we hadn't had these rules the death rate would be a lot higher and I lay a certain amount of blame on the feet of people like you for being so warped and so far down a rabbit hole. 

15 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

If a patient is in hospital and they want to try ivermectin for their condition I don't see why it should be a huge issue. It's not some outside forces coercing the patient then harming them, the patient would be responsible for it because they asked.

Anyway it's not as if you're going to agree on anything because it's ivermectin.

It's funny how they carry out all of these studies for vaccines and new antivirals but they still haven't managed to get around to ivermectin yet, I'm sure it's got nothing to do with corrupt govs or corps influencing anything because it's a cheap generic drug that could lose big pharma billions if it was widely accepted and used. It could also help out the unvaccinated too and we already know what they think of the unvaccinated.

Two years in and they're still carrying out ivermectin trails and completely clueless on whether it works or not! If it's such an important thing they should've had several studies done already.

I though they looked at studies and concluded it does not work. I have a feeling it is only ivermectin pushers that keep bringing it up as if it is inconclusive.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

No you can fuck off comparing it. Who was genuinely comparing trump to nazi's? Where were people using Star of Davids in protest? You're chatting utter fucking bollocks. If we hadn't had these rules the death rate would be a lot higher and I lay a certain amount of blame on the feet of people like you for being so warped and so far down a rabbit hole. 

Yes the conspiracy theorist unvaccinated should be blamed for all of societies covid ills, just like the media, governments and corporations are saying. Nothing to do with vaccines that don't stop the spread or measures that don't do hardly fuck all against a respiratory virus.

We'll be terrorists soon too if someone goes mental and does something stupid. We're the new Muslims and have to try and deal with it I guess.

You can't blame all Muslims for the actions of a few extremists!

But wait and see what happens if we have some unvaccinated extremists. Several of you have already been blaming us for mad shit that's already been done by some of the loons out there, as if posting here makes us responsible.

It's been double standards ever since Biden arrived and if Trump was in power now with all of the shit going on people would be genuinely comparing him to a Nazi and the media would be playing along too.

Saying Nazi is forbidden but when we link proof of authorities sending covid patients back into care homes or sending actual covid positive healthcare workers back into hospitals it's not even responded to! People have just got used to blaming unvaccinated I suppose, so when the covid positives are spreading it all over hospitals and care homes they're at least vaccinated so it's not discussed.

I think covid being knowingly spread around care homes and hospitals is a bit more of a problem than someone like me typing out posts on a football forum. And it's going to cause way more injury and death.

• Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, SasaS said:

I though they looked at studies and concluded it does not work. I have a feeling it is only ivermectin pushers that keep bringing it up as if it is inconclusive.

The US NIH aren't sure and neither is the WHO, if they'd done the studies and it didn't work they'd recommend against it and not be neutral.

Here is from Rand Paul - he of King Fauci claim/fame - a couple months ago:

"We don’t yet know the full story on whether ivermectin is effective,” and he acknowledged the drug was in “several studies including a Phase 3 trial for COVID right now.”

“I never recommended anyone take Ivermectin,” he wrote.

14 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Yes the conspiracy theorist unvaccinated should be blamed for all of societies covid ills, just like the media, governments and corporations are saying. Nothing to do with vaccines that don't stop the spread or measures that don't do hardly fuck all against a respiratory virus.

We'll be terrorists soon too if someone goes mental and does something stupid. We're the new Muslims and have to try and deal with it I guess.

You can't blame all Muslims for the actions of a few extremists!

But wait and see what happens if we have some unvaccinated extremists. Several of you have already been blaming us for mad shit that's already been done by some of the loons out there, as if posting here makes us responsible.

It's been double standards ever since Biden arrived and if Trump was in power now with all of the shit going on people would be genuinely comparing him to a Nazi and the media would be playing along too.

Saying Nazi is forbidden but when we link proof of authorities sending covid patients back into care homes or sending actual covid positive healthcare workers back into hospitals it's not even responded to! People have just got used to blaming unvaccinated I suppose, so when the covid positives are spreading it all over hospitals and care homes they're at least vaccinated so it's not discussed.

I think covid being knowingly spread around care homes and hospitals is a bit more of a problem than someone like me typing out posts on a football forum. And it's going to cause way more injury and death.

More utter waffle. 

44 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

There have been loads of studies. Most of them using fabricated data or such poor regimes they are completely useless.