You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alternative 'rona thread

Pureblood

2 minutes ago, Carradona said:

Absolutely 100% should be banned from here and checked into a mental asylum. Twisted fucker.

Bit of an overreaction?  

It's worse to bury your head in the sand and pretend everything is ok.  Teenagers dying from jabs and you don't have a word to say about it.  Ghoulish behaviour.

• Downvote 8

22 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

Bit of an overreaction?  

It's worse to bury your head in the sand and pretend everything is ok.  Teenagers dying from jabs and you don't have a word to say about it.  Ghoulish behaviour.

The hypocrisy is SD levels. Me and Carradona don't always see eye to eye especially over Rory McIlroy but you are an evil lying gobshite. The fact you continue on and on and on instead of toning it down and trying to earn back any semblance of care and respect sums up why many think you should be banned for good. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

You need putting away.

No problem, I won't post here anymore.  I've made my point - the vaccines are dangerous and have adverse consequences for healthy people, especially young people.  

Most of you are too far gone to have a rational debate with anyway.

In short - you know who you are - go fuck yourselves. 

Suckers.

1 minute ago, Pureblood said:

No problem, I won't post here anymore.  I've made my point - the vaccines are dangerous and have adverse consequences for healthy people, especially people.  

Suckers.

You’ve made yourself look silly, get some help. Good luck.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pureblood said:

No problem, I won't post here anymore.  I've made my point - the vaccines are dangerous and have adverse consequences for healthy people, especially people.  

Suckers.

Is you not posting like when you left, then came back, then left, then came back, then left for good, then went gold, gave up the gold? 

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

No problem, I won't post here anymore.  I've made my point - the vaccines are dangerous and have adverse consequences for healthy people, especially young people.  

Suckers.

Good, fuck off. 

• Upvote 2

Some of the stuff here has been completely over the top. Not good enough being banned (even though I don't agree with that and it seems mad itself) but needs locking away too? Wow. It'll be interesting seeing some reactions if some of the damage from vaccines in more generally accepted in the near future and Pureblood is proven to have been right on some of what he's been posting.

42 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Some of the stuff here has been completely over the top. Not good enough being banned (even though I don't agree with that and it seems mad itself) but needs locking away too? Wow. It'll be interesting seeing some reactions if some of the damage from vaccines in more generally accepted in the near future and Pureblood is proven to have been right on some of what he's been posting.

You throw enough mud at a wall and some will stick. 

1 hour ago, Red Phoenix said:

I'd believe it more if it was a vaccine to genetically modify our dna to enable us to interact with the reptilian lizard aliens that will visit us one day and that the unvaxxed will get wiped out by the smell of their faeces.

But no, he had to keep spouting shite.

3 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

I have a feeling we may see Iceman start posting again.

I don't know where he is but we're also doing a bit of a rotation. Gnasher has gradually moved into the Ukraine thread so I'm moving back into here to cover for Pureblood.

So bring it on. I have 1,999 rep to play with and a neg button.

LUpfMUE.gif

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

It'll be interesting seeing some reactions if some of the damage from vaccines in more generally accepted in the near future and Pureblood is proven to have been right on some of what he's been posting.

Data about vaccine harms is generally accepted already. What isn't generally accepted - and, quite rightly, never will be - is the presumption, without attempting to find any facts, that any reported death or illness can be ascribed to the same cause. Only a moron, a ghoul and a cunt would post the way TK posts.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Data about vaccine harms is generally accepted already. What isn't generally accepted - and, quite rightly, never will be - is the presumption, without attempting to find any facts, that any reported death or illness can be ascribed to the same cause. Only a moron, a ghoul and a cunt would post the way TK posts.

Exactly this. Scouring the Internet to point score is unforgivable and frankly disturbing.

• Upvote 1

I think the damage that vaccines has caused has been minimised, especially in the media. And if like me, Pureblood hadn't had month after month of arguing/insults to deal with on here maybe he wouldn't have posted in exactly the same way?

Anyway he doesn't need me to stick up for him and I still think the banning and mental institution/locked up stuff was well over the top.

I don't actually want to be moving back in here either and am also wanting to post less so I'll try and avoid going on.

13 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

I think the damage that vaccines has caused has been minimised, especially in the media. And if like me, Pureblood hadn't had month after month of arguing/insults to deal with on here maybe he wouldn't have posted in exactly the same way?

Anyway he doesn't need me to stick up for him and I still think the banning and mental institution/locked up stuff was well over the top.

I don't actually want to be moving back in here either and am also wanting to post less so I'll try and avoid going on.

I thought you said you had been vaxxed?