You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alternative 'rona thread

Pureblood

9 hours ago, TK-421 said:

Here you go you tiresome, never-do-your-own-research, smug fuckface.  Looks pretty all-encompassing to me.  The reason it is drafted in such wide terms, is because people may take the advice of the person making a false claim to be a solicitor, rely on it, act upon on it and potentially suffer loss. 

How about making false claims they've read on right wing US sites about medical stuff but are not doctors? Imagine if someone was influenced by them and potentially suffered loss

9 hours ago, TK-421 said:

Here you go you tiresome, never-do-your-own-research, smug fuckface.  Looks pretty all-encompassing to me.  The reason it is drafted in such wide terms, is because people may take the advice of the person making a false claim to be a solicitor, rely on it, act upon on it and potentially suffer loss. 

https://www.sra.org.uk/consumers/problems/fraud-dishonesty/bogus-fake-solicitors/

Bogus solicitors

It is a criminal offence for someone to call themselves a solicitor or act as a solicitor if they are not on the roll of solicitors. We call these people "bogus solicitors" and we may prosecute them.

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1974/47/part/I/crossheading/unqualified-persons-acting-as-solicitors

21 Unqualified person not to pretend to be a solicitor.

Any unqualified person who wilfully pretends to be, or takes or uses any name, title, addition or description implying that he is, qualified or recognised by law as qualified to act as a solicitor shall be guilty of an offence

Are you on the roll of solicitors and do you have your practising certificate?

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

Aren't you some weird Glasgow Rangers sectarian cunt?  You're the one who'd fit right in at a far right neo Nazi skinhead rally.  

Yes of course and it wouldn't take you long to find evidence of my sectarianism and neo nazi memes. You however....

27 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Looks like Musk has had enough of the covid regime :

Musky is a legend for tweeting support for the Canadian truckers.

What's happening with the truckers is amazing, awe inspiring stuff.  Rise up, Canada!  Don't take this shit anymore. Forcing that disgusting little soy boy tyrant Trudeau into his little hidey spider hole, running away pretending to have Covid. 

https://saultonline.com/2022/01/is-the-prime-minister-hiding-from-the-truckers-convoy/

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says he is isolating at home after learning that he was exposed to someone who had tested positive for COVID-19.

9 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

Musky is a legend for tweeting support for the Canadian truckers.

What's happening with the truckers is amazing, awe inspiring stuff.  Rise up, Canada!  Don't take this shit anymore. Forcing that disgusting little soy boy tyrant Trudeau into his little hidey spider hole, running away pretending to have Covid. 

https://saultonline.com/2022/01/is-the-prime-minister-hiding-from-the-truckers-convoy/

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says he is isolating at home after learning that he was exposed to someone who had tested positive for COVID-19.

Yeah Trudeau is a complete twat and hopefully those truckers can help Canada have a bit more normality soon.

1 hour ago, TK-421 said:

You can fuck off, sellout prick. 

"Don't lump me in with TK and Iceman".  

Lololol.

Cry me a river you mentalist. But out of interest, How have I sold out? And that comment was a piss take (to Stig wasn’t it?)

So do you have a certificate to practice? Or on the roll, because if you don’t, you can’t call yourself a solicitor. Which is part of the Solicitors Act of 1974 and administered by the SRA.

But as a “Solicitor” you would be fully knowledgeable and understand that wouldn’t you?

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Cry me a river you mentalist. But out of interest, How have I sold out? And that comment was a piss take (to Stig wasn’t it?)

So do you have a certificate to practice? Or on the roll, because if you don’t, you can’t call yourself a solicitor. Which is part of the Solicitors Act of 1974 and administered by the SRA.

But as a “Solicitor” you would be fully knowledgeable and understand that wouldn’t you?

Sellout.

11 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

This is the second time he’s avoided answering this question.  Can’t think why.  

1 minute ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Same reason my arl fella doesn’t call himself a policeman after retiring 12 years ago. 

Because he’s not.

He'll always be in the "Police family" though, won't he? All that "once a copper, always a copper" mallarkey. Maybe solicitors look at themselves in a similarly odd way... 

1 minute ago, Total Longo said:

He'll always be in the "Police family" though, won't he? All that "once a copper, always a copper" mallarkey. Maybe solicitors look at themselves in a similarly odd way... 

Yeah there is that element, however he doesn’t like to look at it that himself. He just sees them as mates. And to be fair to him as well, he’s never tried to be a “Once a Copper…” he’s dropped the ball at times and we’ve had words and he’s open to being picked up on it. 

I use to always argue with him when he’s question everything I did to within an inch of its life, one time it got to point where for the first time I called him a prick. “You finished work 2 hours ago you prick” while eating a lasagne and garlic bread with a line of questioning about my day that was not required.

Last time he questioned me as bad (always unintentionally done upon reflection) and the last time I called him a prick.