You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alternative 'rona thread

Pureblood

Nah, not interested.  It's a fucking shitty angle on today of all days.  Have a look at yourself, then crawl into a hole and don't come back you silly, nasty fucking tit. 

Or just continue trolling Stronts on the actual Holocaust thread.  You bad piece of shit.  Fucking hell. 

• Downvote 5

2 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

This is the only thread where the statement "Neil Young is better than Right Said Fred" could be considered controversial.

Hahahahahahaha!  Find a new playlist, dickhead.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-60149951

Spotify removes Neil Young after he calls for Joe Rogan to go

Spotify said it "regrets" the move and hopes he returns to the platform soon.

1971.jpg?width=620&quality=85&auto=forma

• Downvote 3

1 hour ago, TK-421 said:

Hahahahahahaha!  Find a new playlist, dickhead.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-60149951

Spotify removes Neil Young after he calls for Joe Rogan to go

Spotify said it "regrets" the move and hopes he returns to the platform soon.

1971.jpg?width=620&quality=85&auto=forma

A smiley. That might be the twattiest thing you've posted on this thread - and that's up against some pretty fucking stiff competition.

29 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Pretending to be an NHS worker to spread misinformation about Covid. Properly sick. 

Almost as bad as pretending to be a solicitor to win an argument about Lucas

It's actually a criminal offence to hold out as a solicitor (i.e. to pretend to be one when you're not).  So, if you've got the balls, contact the Solicitors Regulation Authority and report the crime.  See how far you get.  

35 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Pretending to be an NHS worker to spread misinformation about Covid. Properly sick. 

Almost as bad as pretending to be a solicitor to win an argument about Lucas

He’s always been careful not to use the word solicitor for this reason. Lawyer, anyone can say they are a lawyer.  

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

It’s weird that someone would maintain their practising cert if they say they no longer practice.  But in this case weird is relative.  

I don't have a practising certificate, but I'm still on the roll.  That's how it works if you no longer practise.  You are painfully, painfully stupid.  Pot-bellied Tory twat. 

Just now, TK-421 said:

I don't have a practising certificate, but I'm still on the roll.  That's how it works if you no longer practise.  You are painfully, painfully stupid.  Pot-bellied Tory twat. 

Oh so you can’t practise then?  So, like say, a bowler without a ball?  I get you.  

Right, I’m going to bed now, I expect I’ll open the wardrobe and you’ll be there in the morning.  

Just now, TK-421 said:

Stay up and have another drink.  Go on.

loose-the-pot-belly.jpg

What month is it?  January = no beer for me.  

Mate, you posted a fucking video of yourself lumbering like a fucking bear for 3 paces. That could be a still if those jeans are bootcut.  

Anyway, stop trying to keep me up, swimming at 7 and I have Doreen’s piss to swallow.