You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alternative 'rona thread

Pureblood

Just now, A Red said:

Its clear you have an aim but it seems strange that you cant come out and state what it is. Why bother doing what you do?

Actually its not strange at all it just highlights the stupidity. You are clearly anti vax, pretty much every US meme and twitter quote you post is anti vax. I know you will say you are pro choice, your posts show clearly that you are not.

If you are frightened to clearly state the reason you keep posting the stuff you do, you have no argument.

Yay, we got there!  Took a few posts, but you spat it out eventually.  Anthi-thvaxxer!!!

Do we really have to do this silly dance again? What's the point?

Even if I was anti-vaccine (I'm not, I'm pro choice), who cares?  What's wrong with not liking something?  I don't like you, but I don't mind if other people do and wouldn't want to deny them that choice.

13 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

Watch it yourself if you really want to know.  

You're never going to get a job in any Hollywood studio marketing department.

[In the voice of Redd Pepper]

"Coming this Summer - a film about something. Watch it yourself if you want to know what it's about." 

It's 25 minutes of some bloke with a boring voice and nobody has suggested he"s saying anything I don't already know, so I'll pass for now.

5 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

Ignorance is bliss. 

So you keep saying.

You know what else is bliss? Being selective about what you read, watch and listen to: there's no time to take everything in, so if you only go for stuff that you think is worthy of your time, you'll be happier and better informed (because you haven't wasted time on cack). 

When normal people want someone else to do something, they try to persuade them. If you want me to watch a video, tell me why it's worth watching.

1 minute ago, TK-421 said:

Yay, we got there!  Took a few posts, but you spat it out eventually.  Anthi-thvaxxer!!!

Do we really have to do this silly dance again? What's the point?

Even if I was anti-vaccine (I'm not, I'm pro choice), who cares?  What's wrong with not liking something?  I don't like you, but I don't mind if other people do and wouldn't want to deny them that choice.

I'll explain to you again why I have a problem with what you are doing. You have a view, fair enough, I think you are wrong, if it stayed at that its not really an issue. I thought you were a cunt before so nothing changes.

You are actively and constantly trying to persuade people not to vaccinate, that is an extremely dangerous thing to do. It is clear how successful the vaccines have been but you are trying to discourage people from having them. You bombard this site with your attempt to change peoples minds. This might be just a small corner of the internet but these efforts from people like you need to be stamped out. You change the mind of 1 person and that person could go on to be seriously ill or die.

The fact that you cannot admit what you are tells me that this view of yours is to, somehow, make you look better or switched on or intelligent. Its not fucking working

3 minutes ago, A Red said:

You are actively and constantly trying to persuade people not to vaccinate, that is an extremely dangerous thing to do. It is clear how successful the vaccines have been but you are trying to discourage people from having them. You bombard this site with your attempt to change peoples minds. This might be just a small corner of the internet but these efforts from people like you need to be stamped out. You change the mind of 1 person and that person could go on to be seriously ill or die.

The fact that you cannot admit what you are tells me that this view of yours is to, somehow, make you look better or switched on or intelligent. Its not fucking working

That's not true - I want you to have as many shots as possible.  I think you should have another twenty right now. 

But assuming you're right, that sounds terrible.  What will the remedy be?  Why don't you contact Dave and give him a Neil Young style ultimatum?  The site isn't big enough for both of us.  It's either A Red or TK, not both.  Let's get some real TLW cancel culture going, that would improve the forum no end.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

So you keep saying.

You know what else is bliss? Being selective about what you read, watch and listen to: there's no time to take everything in, so if you only go for stuff that you think is worthy of your time, you'll be happier and better informed (because you haven't wasted time on cack). 

When normal people want someone else to do something, they try to persuade them. If you want me to watch a video, tell me why it's worth watching.

I don't care what you do/watch/eat/etc.   Fill yer boots (or not, as the case may be). 

9 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

That's not true - I want you to have as many shots as possible.  I think you should have another twenty right now. 

But assuming you're right, that sounds terrible.  What will the remedy be?  Why don't you contact Dave and give him a Neil Young style ultimatum?  The site isn't big enough for both of us.  It's either A Red or TK, not both.  Let's get some real TLW cancel culture going, that would improve the forum no end.

Spread shit but you are the victim.

Just now, TK-421 said:

I'm not going to stop posting on this thread.  If that's what you want, make arrangements for me to be banned from the site.  

Determined to be the victim. No need to ask for banning, if I was that way inclined, you'll go soon enough

1 minute ago, TK-421 said:

I've already told you, I don't recommend it for people with an attention span like yours.  I'd stay well away, if I were you. 

Ha! To have a clueless bellend like you trying to get digs at my attention span.

Try answering the question: does the video address the fact that diseases kill people?

2 minutes ago, A Red said:

Determined to be the victim. No need to ask for banning, if I was that way inclined, you'll go soon enough

Go on, do it.  Lives are at stake, in your view.  What could be more important than that? If that doesn't justify a ban, what does?  Get on with it. 

10 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Ha! To have a clueless bellend like you trying to get digs at my attention span.

Try answering the question: does the video address the fact that diseases kill people?

Again, watch it yourself if you want to know.  During the time we've spent discussing it, you could have watched at least half of it.

4 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

You've already decided you don't want to watch it

I haven't. 

I'm not going to watch it just because some gobshite says "watch this". (I thought a free-thinker like you would appreciate my lack of blind obedience.)  I can be persuaded to watch it if someone explains why it's worth watching.