You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alternative 'rona thread

Pureblood

29 minutes ago, A Red said:

Well you are all for something bad i.e not having the vaccine so I guess stigmatising you is the right thing to do.

Not having the vaccine doesn't mean someone is bad, stigmatising minorities isn't the right thing to do.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

26 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Not having the vaccine doesn't mean someone is bad, stigmatising minorities isn't the right thing to do.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Fascists/paedophiles/racists etc are a minority in this country.

I think for the sake of society someone that could but chooses not to have the vaccine is bad. You do have a point, they are not nearly as bad or a loon compared to those that you cut from the rest of my post.

Those that campaign against vaccines vigorously are loons so I guess calling you a loon is the right thing to do.

Dont call me Ted, Iceman cut me to the quick with that retort.

10 minutes ago, A Red said:

Fascists/paedophiles/racists etc are a minority in this country.

I think for the sake of society someone that could but chooses not to have the vaccine is bad. You do have a point, they are not nearly as bad or a loon compared to those that you cut from the rest of my post.

Those that campaign against vaccines vigorously are loons so I guess calling you a loon is the right thing to do.

Dont call me Ted, Iceman cut me to the quick with that retort.

The groups you mentioned at the start are all doing bad stuff, many people choosing not to get vaccinated are different and have a variety of genuine reasons not to want it. If you think they're all bad that's your opinion, I think it can be dangerous for a majority of people to be going down that route though, especially with governments and corporations backing them up that don't have our best interests in mind with a lot of their other aims.

I didn't call you Ted either it's a joke meme referring to TED talks.

10 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

The groups you mentioned at the start are all doing bad stuff, many people choosing not to get vaccinated are different and have a variety of genuine reasons not to want it. If you think they're all bad that's your opinion, I think it can be dangerous for a majority of people to be going down that route though, especially with governments and corporations backing them up that don't have our best interests in mind with a lot of their other aims.

I didn't call you Ted either it's a joke meme referring to TED talks.

I understand that and I think they are wrong but my ire is aimed at those that try to dissuade others from vaccinating. You live near a hospital, Castle Hill, that should be concentrating on cancer victims and the like but has been affected over the last year or so because resources are having to go to Covid and the unvaccinated.

5 minutes ago, A Red said:

I understand that and I think they are wrong but my ire is aimed at those that try to dissuade others from vaccinating. You live near a hospital, Castle Hill, that should be concentrating on cancer victims and the like but has been affected over the last year or so because resources are having to go to Covid and the unvaccinated.

That's the reason I only quoted the first part of your post. If you want to argue with those trying to dissuade others from being vaccinated I think that's a different subject, the first part was aimed at anyone not wanting to be vaccinated though so I replied to it.

11 minutes ago, Clem H Fandango said:

Exactly why this thread makes zero sense. Everyone has already chosen to be vaccinated over 6 months ago, why all this pathetic effort to try and dissuade.

Ludicrous and idiotic from the 'minority'.

Good to know this thread makes zero sense. Looking forward to heading back to the other one to give regular updates on mandates, passes, coercion, propaganda and all of the other stuff that I was posting about before this one was made. There was no arguing and it went well for the few months I was posting there.

Also good to know that everyone's already been vaccinated, could be especially interesting if you could go and update those in Africa with the news.

The rule is repeated here and is unambiguous.  It is clear that the rule applies to the LFTs taken on days 6 and 7, because day 6 is explicitly referenced in the wording.  Therefore, it's a virtual certainty that an offence has been committed by AoT.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-stay-at-home-guidance/stay-at-home-guidance-for-households-with-possible-coronavirus-covid-19-infection

You should not take an LFD test before the sixth day of your self-isolation period, and you should only end your self-isolation after you have had 2 consecutive negative LFD tests which should be taken at least 24 hours apart. You should stop testing after you have had 2 consecutive negative test results.

This guidance also applies to children and young people who usually attend an education or childcare setting.

You will be unable to use either your domestic or travel NHS COVID Pass for 10 days following a positive test result.

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, JohnnyH said:

That's glorious.  It totally fucks all his bullshit.  Fucking chancer spreading crap that'll end up killing people.  What a prick he is

Again, let the morons and contraries (who are themselves morons) crack on, as long as they don't influence others to adopt their moronic beliefs. 

3 minutes ago, Carradona said:

Joe Rogan takes back comments discouraging Covid vaccinations: ‘I am a moron’

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/joe-rogan-covid-vaccine-antivax-b1840060.html

A self-proclaimed "moron" giving out medical advice to his sheep followers. Dangerous wanker, him.

By this point the damage is done. They'll be thinking big pharma got to him and made him put out a false statement.

22 minutes ago, Carradona said:

Joe Rogan, ladies and gentlemen...

Wonder if it'll join the 40+ other episodes to be removed from Spotify for various reasons, granted usually it's because he's got on cunty guests who are spouting particularly special bollocks (or are wrong-uns like Chris d'Elia).

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Carradona said:

Joe Rogan, ladies and gentlemen...

1 hour ago, skend04 said:

Anti-Vaxx covidiot. 

1 hour ago, JohnnyH said:

That's glorious.  It totally fucks all his bullshit.  Fucking chancer spreading crap that'll end up killing people.  What a prick he is

They checked one New Scientist article that could be outdated, Rogan should've had better sources ready for stuff like that and recent studies are on his side :

19 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

They checked one New Scientist article that could be outdated, Rogan should've had better sources ready for stuff like that and recent studies are on his side :

His producer  Young Jamie pulled up the source. Are you saying Rogan's producer is intentionally trying to make him look bad by pulling up wonky sources? Juicy.

Also, thr Myocarditis data is pretty strong, clear and very public. If you don't know it, don't pretend like you do. That's on Joey Roid Gut.

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

His producer  Young Jamie pulled up the source. Are you saying Rogan's producer is intentionally trying to make him look bad by pulling up wonky sources? Juicy.

Haha maybe he's trolling him I don't know. I'd guess that they've not spent time looking at recent studies though.

5 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Also, the Myocarditis data is pretty strong, clear and very public. If you don't know it, don't pretend like you do. That's on Joey Roid Gut.

You should check the studies I linked if you think it's so clear. I'm not trying to spread "anti-vaxx" shit or whatever, there's genuine concerns when it comes to under 40's.