You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alternative 'rona thread

Pureblood

7 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Should there come a point when people like this man are just cut loose and left to their own devices to free up a bed for a more appreciative patient? 

He's too far gone to realise that people trying to save his life or help improve his short term health issue aren't actually part of some nefarious secret plot. 

FImYqLrXEAUNCKH.jpeg

Leave this cunt out on the street to die. He's only occupying a bed that someone more worthy will need. 

20 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

If you're going to enjoy scapegoating unvaxxed for months on end, and/or supporting mandates and covid passes that stop so many people living any type of normal life : congrats, you're making them worse.

Not for months on end. I mean forever.  For example, I wouldn’t employ one. Be it officially at work, or as a tradesman in my house. I mean you do that with Tories right? So fuck ‘em.  

37 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Not for months on end. I mean forever.  For example, I wouldn’t employ one. Be it officially at work, or as a tradesman in my house. I mean you do that with Tories right? So fuck ‘em.  

Ive already jibbed one knobhead electrician who hadn’t been vaxxed.  I wasn’t prepared to have him in the house.  Not just the increased risk of transmission, but would you want to trust an idiot with your electrics? 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, stringvest said:

Ive already jibbed one knobhead electrician who hadn’t been vaxxed.  I wasn’t prepared to have him in the house.  Not just the increased risk of transmission, but would you want to trust an idiot with your electrics? 

“Sure the ‘scientists’ say it’s got to be earthed but what do they know?”

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I'm not bothered about forever scapegoating Tories, I just don't agree with how they vote.

Just now, Red Phoenix said:

If that's true then scapegoating those that don't want the covid vaccine makes no sense at all either so welcome to the club.

Who’s scapegoating them?  Actions have consequences.  They’ve proved themselves to be stupid and I don’t want stupid people working for me.   You’re fine with doing it with other groups of people as you’ve stated above. So, no issues.  

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

They’ve proved themselves to be stupid and I don’t want stupid people working for me.

Note that the idea of them ever having had covid and recovered didn't even come into it. And if you had a vaxxed worker they could be spreading it around anyway.

14 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Note that the idea of them ever having had covid and recovered didn't even come into it. And if you had a vaxxed worker they could be spreading it around anyway.

You understand the issue with natural immunity though, yeah?

I mean you know why that wasn't preferable to vaccination?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Carradona said:

Leave this cunt out on the street to die. He's only occupying a bed that someone more worthy will need. 

I've actually got a wee bit of sympathy. He's obviously been gulled by dangerous, attention-seeking, amoral noise-makers into believing a world of batshit paranoid bullshit. It must be scary enough to be in hospital with a potentially fatal illness, but to have your head full of all that delusional nonsense must make it so much worse. 

Ickeman, TK, Stronts, RP - if people listened to you, this would be the outcome.

1 minute ago, TD_LFC said:

You understand the issue with natural immunity though, yeah?

I mean you know why that wasn't preferable to vaccination?

Wasn't? Still isn't. And people wanting to vaccinate the entire planet when there's no long term health data on the vaccine is pseudoscience.

1 hour ago, stringvest said:

Gossamer skinned whelk behaviour.

4 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Ickeman, TK, Stronts, RP - if people listened to you, this would be the outcome.

I see them as him without the oxygen mask, they're being led on the same dance as he has and are buying into it, it's only pure luck that they aren't begging for their lives on a hospital bed/digging in and willing to die for the cause.

It's the Rogans/Carlsons and all the other grifters that are to blame.

• Downvote 1